Ppl who use tabasco, why not just eat better food? why mask that shit with that nastiness

ppl who use tabasco, why not just eat better food? why mask that shit with that nastiness

Better food does not necessarily mean spicy food

it's shitty pepper flavor. why not just add cayenne pepper instead?

nice bait

Because I like shitting fire at a quicker pace.

Ditto. Tabasco just fucks food up. There are good hot sauces out there but Tabasco is just hot vinegar.

>why do people like a taste that I don't like?
>what the fuck is wrong with them these idiots are fucking retarded REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A tiny shaker jar of Carolina Reaper pepper powder will last a lifetime and add as much heat as you want to any dish without fucking up the flavor. I love heat but I don't need all my food to fucking taste like vinegar.

Regular tobasco is kinda meh. but the Chipotle flavor is fucking awesome. It's not that hot but the flavor is great.

Truth.

I personally love the garlic tobasco

>pleb detected

This.

Also Fuego's "Hot Pepper Sauce Roasted Garlic"

I like the pineapple tobasco.

I prefer the orange tobasco

I only eat it with breakfast foods for some reason. Other than that its pretty shit

>implying it isn't good on certain things

People who slather it on all shit are retarded but if you haven't tried it on pork rinds or rice with beef you are missing out

I don't use it to mask, I use it to enhance certain dishes. It's flavor is not universal, but there are some things it works in. It's one of multiple sauces and powders I keep on hand for heat and flavor.

It's the equivalent of throwing peppers or onion or garlic in vinegar and letting it seep to add to dishes.

Tabasco is highly under utilized cause it should be used in cooking, not seasoning

it's excellent on gumbo

I like it with those cheap ass canned meatballs and spaghetti in tomato sauce meals, but only when I'm drunk.

Better question is why anyone uses tobasco at all, ghost pepper is where it's at, and yeah I know it isn't the hottest anymore, it got dethroned by the trinidad scorpion, which has since also been dethroned, I've tried scorpion peppers too, they have no flavor just heat, ghost pepper has great flavor and heat, haven't tried anything hotter than the scorpion yet

>he thinks hot vinegar is a bad thing
This is where all of you get it wrong.

classic is best you stupid fag

it's great on eggs and fried chicken, literally the only 2 things i put it on and i eat fried chicken maybe once every year.

The green one is GOAT. So good..

I was hoping that was a real thing

Louisiana hot sauce > tabasco

>grind up pineapple
>strain it
>take juice and mix with something to make it a tiny bit thicker
>put either half and half or a third of pineapple juice into your favorite tobasco
>???
>profit

Good point. I'm definitely going to try something like that.

Tobacco is the greatest creation since sliced bread. Kill yourselves