Is there a single Romaniaboo? There are Poleboos and OtherShitHoleboos, what about Romania...

Is there a single Romaniaboo? There are Poleboos and OtherShitHoleboos, what about Romania? Is anyone fascinated by its culture, language, food etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BRHgnN_IkM
youtube.com/watch?v=PbduBMbHTXE
youtube.com/watch?v=FgtD0JwR4PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here I am

its a useless shithole

romanian gypsy

I am Greek

Nope.

And you should feel bad for two things:suggesting that anybody with an ounce of self-respect would idolize that shithole, the likes of which Europe hasn't seen since colonizing Africa.

Also for giving Turdmanians a false glimmer of hope before they open this thread only to find a Hungarian dude telling the truth about their gypsy infested nation.

I am moldova boo

I regularly see Romanians on this board, and there are even a couple of Moldovans who post here.
Similar to how Russian on this board are usually pretty cool, but scary irl, Romanians here are kinda dicks. Every Romanian I've met irl has been a total bro, though. The one Moldovan I've met irl was like a Romanian, but with a heavy air of "I've seen some shit, man" sadness around him.

Their movies are quite good. Dacii, Michael the Brave, Vlad Tepes.

Also there's a Romanian store nearby that is non-gypsy and sells good wine. They're pretty ok in my book.

Only about Transylvania and vampires desu

I envy their cheap fast internet.

Otherwise the nature's pretty and slav-latin sounds cool, I guess.

I am ambivalent towards Romania
Moldova on the other hand is our Post-Soviet brother nation

>Poleboos
Lol who?

>cheap cost of living
>virtually no immigrants
>qt blonde grills with big ol' boobies
>Catholic/Latin script
>healthy nationalism
I'm not a poleboo, but they exist.

There's this one autistic Jap
But he might be a proxy for all we know

>Is anyone fascinated by its culture, language, food etc.?
I like their music (not the manele crap)
youtube.com/watch?v=4BRHgnN_IkM

Romanians are the scum of the Earth

no u

Oh please. Notice how everybody in this thread is at least half a continent away from them, or even separated by an ocean too.

Isn't it curious, how nobody who borders them praises their country? Have you ever wondered why? Maybe we just know them better than you do? They're deplorable scum, I can't hardly wait until Russians nuke their country. But that might just would be an improvement.

kys

Poles are cool, where would Sup Forums be without their particular laconic come-backs and vitriolous sense of wit?

The edge
It hurts

Careful there. If the nuke explodes too close to the border you might feel it as well.

cunt

>74160770

I always liked the architecture of the Moldavian style during the early modern centuries.

Aside from being a meme, I think it's also pretty interesting case of the 'crossroad of cultures' idea because these guys got literally cucked by everyone in the Central/Eastern Europe.

I mean, you even had a bunch of German migrants forming a political pact with the local Hungarian and mountain goat-shagging Hungarian aristocrats to keep the local peasants down. Then once it finally became independent after centuries of around-the-house assfuckery by everyone from the Poles to the Ottomans, they decide to swap half of their dictionary for a bunch of French loanwords to feel more 'Latin'.

How much more juicy and interesting could it get.

Romanian culture has nothing of value to offer. As a Romanian myself, I don't see many reasons why anybody would take a personal interest in this country. I'm not being hateful, just somewhat neutral.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbduBMbHTXE

Just watch the first minute of this movie. Glorious.

I like Romania. Ive been there it was nice

My girlfriend is Romanian who is still living in Romania, and I go see her every 2 months.

So yeah, kinda. I don't think the country has anything impressive except for the total shit communist history. But I might be a little sensitive to that because my mom is Russian.

Also Romanian people are hilarious. Jaded but hilarious, with a great sense of humor.

No. Fuck off. We could've been best friends, two nations in a sea of hostile Slavs, but you find land more important than people, than friends. So screw you. I hope you're happy clutching it all alone with no one to support and comfort you when you need it. Oh, and before I forget. Most people when they do praise your country praise the Carpathians or the Hunyad castle, landscape, cities. That's right. Not the people. Not you.
The curse of a thousand gypsies be upon you, curse on your wretched nation, misfortune on all of you, I hope you won't find peace as long as that shithole stands.

this
also this

I am Transylvanian

edgelord

I've never thpught about Romania, but you woke my interest and now I want to visit it
> tfw can only be in Schengen zone for 90 days out of 180, long-term visa is expensive as fuck

Both Hungarians and Romanians intermixed with East, West and South Slavs to such a degree that genetically you're Slavs yourselves. Only the languages differ.

Who you talking to? The Romanians? I was born here and have citizenship so I guess I am Romanian. But all that bullshit you spatter has no meaning to me. I have nothing against you and your people. You say 'we' and 'us' like it's a personal conflict and it means something. This nonsence has to stop. Stop wanking over your country so much. It's the same here, spreading hate because of 'muh nationalism and rightful land..'

>inb4 traitor, gypsy, jew, kys...

No point in arguing with teenage edgelords bro. I respect you for your calm and measured approach though.

>virtually no immigrants
Sounds good at first until you realize it just means exclusively having to deal with poles.

Turns out i can go to Romania from Moscow for less than 40€. Is it worth it? I like unusual and cheap places, this seems interesting

Why not? See a new part of the world, enjoy yourself.

I know how you Romanians treat those poor Székelys, oppressing and bullying them all the time. You're evil.

this
kys and take out the poor székelys with you

and visa costs only 35€, I don't know if this works the way I think it works, but I don't want to spend Shengen days, so I'd better purchase a separate visa.
This might be a nice experience, but is it safe for a single traveller (female)?

>a single traveller (female)
nice b8 Igor

Bucharest takes 2-3 days top to visit on your own. Still a fun place if you know some locals, but again the same goes for anywhere in the world.

Also it's not Schengen!!

nobody buys your shitty proxy bait Radu. fuck off

what if i'm trap and it's my dream to make people think i'm male
but anyway, i was in southern Europe (Estonia) and it didn't seem dangerous at all, felt much safer than in Germany. Is Romania like eastern europe?

Why wouldn't it be safe? Just stay safe of young drunk men looking for trouble, as everywhere, and don't walk in front of a car, my dear girl(male)

Yeah it felt pretty safe overall, safer than Paris at night. No joke.
Just watch out for some gypsies, but there aren't that many of them. The worst ones seem to have moved to western europe :^)

> not schengen
great, this is what I'm looking foor. What do you mean by "2-3 days"? Is it such a small city or is there just not that much to see? Idk if I want to visit Bucharest, I was thinking about other cities, or maybe I'll use one of these "work/help for room" services

Yeah that's the case with many Eastern Europe countries. They always get shittalked by stormfags, but people ignore that countries like Poland and Hungary unironically have one of the lowest homicide and crime rates in the world, while not having a substantial amount of dangerous brown people either. They're very safe places, if you have some common sense.

Not much to see. Full of all grey commie blocks. Old Town is nice and fun at night. Some nice museums and parks to chill out. That's pretty much it. Communism ruined this country in the same way Mao bulldozed everything in China.

However, go check out Transylvania and some small towns. Or Peles Castle. Those are beautiful.

Prince Charles

Don't do it ho'. Gypsies will kidnap you, and harvest your organs. Probably your kidney, cuz you have two of them and they don't want to be charged with murder.

>Poland and Hungary unironically have one of the lowest homicide and crime rates in the world,

Nice meme, did you check that, or do you believe everything Sup Forums say to you? Poland, sure I might just believe that. But Hungary?! Homicide rate is 2.28, higher than all Western Euro countries, and almost all of it is caused by GYPSIES, most of whom by the way came from ROMANIA.

Here's a Hungarian TV crew who gets mugged in literally 1 minute after leaving their car in Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=FgtD0JwR4PM

He's a Transylvaniaboo, like virtually everyone else you would consider a romaniaboo

there are some gypsies in Russia, the main rules are
> ignore them
> watch your bag/money
> just go away
i'm pretty sure these rules are ultimate

Transilvania e Romania

I don't know much about that country.

Once I really liked a Romanian gril
Also I would like a qt orthodox wife
So you could say I am perhaps.

Da dar niciunui strain nu-i pasa de sud sau de moldova

>Harghita
>Covasna

So apparently gypsies are the main danger? I took a look at maps and it seems like some areas have little to no gypsies, does it make them safer?

yes :x

They're but people, but they're hated here because of the stereotype that "Rumun" = Cygan.

They get unnecessary shit for Gypsie fucks that destroy their reputation everywhere.

>main danger
it's not like they're niggers

They're good people*

i get it, gypsies won't literally steal you from the street, but can easily rob you. i've never been robbed though, but i'm stil wary of them. anyway, what are the most beautiful places? maybe some areas don't have great architecture but do have nice natural sceneries?

>There are Poleboos and OtherShitHoleboos
There really isn't.

That's a horrible way of selling a country.
Basically all you've really said is that it is a poor, backwards, religious shithole. Work on the spin, man.

i am poleboo at some point, i love the language and polish mentality.(also want to visit the country, it looks nice on photos)

I like Romania, they have the best paprika, have vampires and shit.

get fucked belgium is not even a real country
>cheap cost of living
and shit wages
>no immigrants
because of shit wages
>qt blonde grills with big ol' boobies
there are almost no blonde girls in Poland and most have small tits
>Catholic/Latin script
just like a ton of other, better countries
>healthy nationalism
most Poles are cretins who don't even know their own history

autist

I love Poland, and Romania. Romania is our best neighbor, they're good friends

Eatern Europe might seem trash, but right now the final redpill is understanding that EE is whiter, safer, better and more European than the "actual" (western) Europe

I still dream of the sight of Belgrade burning.

You Slavs deserve to be genocided.

He's right though

>Romania is our best neighbor
Yeah because you tried to genocide everyone else 20 years ago, so they hate your guts so much they'd wish they could nuke you back into the stone ages. Oh wait, you're already there, you're poorer than Romania, which is quite an achievement in itself.

Dude the only time i see gypsies are at trash collecting areas where they scavenge shit like plastic bottles to sell them.
They are basically brown hobos, the ones that steal and beg are in western europe.
The biggest dangers for tourists is paying more than you should for a taxi and probably the odd bear or stray dog depending on location.

Lies, your trickery will not work on me.

kys dumb gypsy

then that's good. will i be able to communicate with people in English? asking because in eastern europe everyone spoke english, i only had time to learn some basic phrases in Estonian and still had zero difficulties.

Yeah most young people speak ok English and some of then actually are amazing in English.
Imo more people spoke English in Bucharest than in Budapest, but that's my experience.

Are Balkan/Eastern Euopeans really like this or is it just an Sup Forums meme? The constant "I want you to be genocided" shit.. very very busche league shit.

>more people spoke English in Bucharest than in Budapest
realy maeks you thnik

There have been far too many wars on this continent for people not to hate each other.
It used to be like that in Western Europe as well, for example Germany regarded France as its "Erbfeind" and Dutch football players would spit on German players if they met in a football match. But thanks to liberal politics and close economic cooperation, Westerners don't hate each other as much as they used to.
Here and in the Balkans, especially in the Balkans, the situation is a bit more grim. The Balkan wars happened far too recently to even start being forgotten yet.