Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Waifu something claim thing thread

Previous: I'm not pasting previous.

Rules:
Claim your Waifu/Husbando
No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
Only one claim per user
No stealing (who gives a damn about your trips)
Keep RP/ERP to a minimum. (You know who you are)
Discussion is welcomed
Insults must be original
If you're posting images you're not lurking
Stop reading these
3D is almost always trash
Joining means a reserved place in hell
Most importantly, have fun!

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDdCA1oTU5o
youtube.com/watch?v=0MLvhZxKIew&spfreload=5
youtu.be/N9phCHjI6cI
youtu.be/BGXOXNZ0x-Q
amazon.com/Banpresto-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica/dp/B01N9NDJVY/ref=pd_sim_21_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N9NDJVY&pd_rd_r=D78SS0Z6SAZ738V0GFXE&pd_rd_w=kv6vT&pd_rd_wg=pkXwW&psc=1&refRID=D78SS0Z6SAZ738V0GFXE
amazon.com/Banpresto-Monogatari-Madogatari-Exhibition-Acerola/dp/B01N4EK24S/ref=pd_bxgy_21_img_2/134-1864011-7539760?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N4EK24S&pd_rd_r=J52XHZN8G9VSW0EH4QJP&pd_rd_w=zxVNy&pd_rd_wg=NSfgw&psc=1&refRID=J52XHZN8G9VSW0EH4QJP

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

ERP fags please leave

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

youtu.be/lDdCA1oTU5o

Hudson King
Hudson King

ha ha stop reading these xd

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

youtube.com/watch?v=0MLvhZxKIew&spfreload=5

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Hello there Chen.

The door's that way.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

I have returned

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Hey.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Hello Megumin

How have you been doing?

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Claim
looks like this avoided the auto sage

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Claimed

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I know my way around.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

lol, Rem belongs to me Bitch Faggot ass nigga bitch Faggot lol

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

I'm no ERP cunt tho

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

mine

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

you're already better than the other rem

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Your first day here? Come then, I don't see trips, so until you got some, I believe Rem in mine.

But you're a cunt.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

No stealing (who gives a damn about your trips
I don't see trips, so until you got some, I believe Rem in mine

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

I try not to be

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

implying I need to take her from you
lol you a bitch faggot ass bitch, nigga. She mine because I says so bitch. You a bitch. Get outta this thread before I cuck you in front of your faggot eyes, gay faggot bitch ass.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

youtu.be/N9phCHjI6cI

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Poetry.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

You're failing hard

So, with your... "Mass" index of insults, I can take that you're either some summerfag, and underage that literally found out what a Waifu was ten minutes ago, an actual nigger, or someone from the discord intentionally trying to tick me off.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

stupid lil beta bitch faggot. you just mad cuz rems mine you faggot ass cunt. probably because you have butt autism like the lil bitch ass pussy shit you are.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Daily reminder that remilia has to leave

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Some problems at home too, I see. With your dad (or mom) beating you all the time, you escape here for some sense of power. Pretty funny if you ask me.
Come then, you can make some better insults than calling me beta. I'll even give you something to make better insults: I'm Chinese.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Why? ; - ;

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

lol fagboy baby bitch shitty ass nigga think imma fall for that "im chines" shit lol stupid lil fuckass cuck. go get your down autism checked out by a butthurt doctor while I fuck your mom lol

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Ive always had faith in you
cant even make a chink joke how sad.

Dylan White
Dylan White

Shakespeare reincarnated.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

nigga imma come fuck that ass you lil homo, stay outta this shit.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

:thinking:

How am I being a cunt

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Your absolute abysmal remarks towards me can't even muster up a flinch, the fact you can't even come up with a chink or hook joke is quite pathetic on it's own level. If anyone has autism, it would be you, so I would recommend getting yourself checked before you push yourself too hard, don't want another sperg after Edgedeath. Also, my mom's dead, you necrophiliac.

I should still be able to make threads yada yada.
So how's you?

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Gook*

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

This thread is no fun at all anymore.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Be careful who you call a homo in middleschool, they might dress like a girl and kiss you.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

I think someone lost his autist spinner and is now poo butt.
Im good, just woke up and dont have to go to work today. Just trying to figure out what to do with my day.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Mmm damn immma fuck that dead momma ass while I fistfuck your tight ass it'll be a mofuckking foursome once we get your dog in on it nigga come suck this dick I know u a cute lil femboy irl so imma tap that shitty ass and get cummies so hard u lil bitch ass faggot fucking homogaysexual with the autism of the butt cuz that's gay and u the biggest gay

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Damn straight, Nigger. I lost that shit now I need to fuck that cute lil boypussy. Why don't you let me eat you out so I can taste all the failure?

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

why?

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

Is just boring

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Damn, nigga im on fire!

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Stop, drop, roll, kys.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

The threads weren't ever fun when the new mods came.

You could probably play some minesweeper or do something to pass time.

Why the fuck do I do this to myself.
This entire bit of incoherent text is so appalling that I had to re-read it about four times to fully understand what you meant. If you're actually any reasonable age to be on this board, then I feel sorry for you. Yes, incoherent or indecipherable language is allowed only on Sup Forums, it doesn't really excuse you to spew out an actual turd of shit. If you want to go through six feet of concrete, go ahead. And like hell you would ever even get close to me, you twink. I wouldn't even think I would see your rice grain sized dick in the mass of pubic hair, and you'd probably climax all over yourself just for being a small dicked バカ人間 , get your English straight, get your head in the game, and come and fight me, pussy.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

They used to be fun.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

no you, nigga

James Myers
James Myers

Im going to go get some food. I will be back
Once upon a time yes they did.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Tbh I kinda missed you going around and just calling everyone and everything boring in the threads and literally insulting anyone and everything.

Can't even come back from that? What a surprise. Go back to your burger flipping and get the $2 you need to live.

See ya later.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

can't even reply to people how sad.
they were fun, but mods banned enough people enough times that they just decided to stay on discord. besides people like threadmaster rem who'd do anything to talk to people

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

I just watched Re:Zero, pretty good animu, reminds me of Higurashi

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Naw, nigga imma come fuck that gay lil faggot ass you keep in dem pants.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Because I found you to be boring and no longer wanted to talk to you

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

I'm not the user that's calling Rem a bitch nigger and whatnot.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

that ain't cool nigga don't do this

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

My bad then I didnt notice a reply or somehting...

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

This guy knows

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Come kill me and maybe you could.
Then again, raping dead bodies is your only chance at having sex.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

LOL lil beta bitch actually apologizing to me what a fuckin cuck

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

As you have a tendency to do.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Love you too, nigga.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

The doctor has me on drugs too so that dosent help...

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Hey guys claiming Rei

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

For your teeth/back. I know.
whatever.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Coming out of the closet? We all knew you were a homosexual.

Hello Saya.

Hello Rei.

David Foster
David Foster

nigga u always knew I was gay cuz we make love nigga

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Hi

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

@741667306
(You)

How's your evening?

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Is remi grill or guy? Pls i need to know

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Not good.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Trap

William Stewart
William Stewart

what are those? beans?
I hate this avatar
Did she just pee or something?
hey don't be mean

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Im back

Who are you? I am really confused at this point?

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

hey sont be mena haha

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Why not?

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Bump

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Thanks threadmaster rem

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Hello Rem are your lungs better today?

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

They feel better, yeah. My breathing has taken a toll though.

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

?

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

BUMP

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

thanks again, threadmaster rem

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Wasnt threadmaster rem.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Then who was phone?

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

I was the one who bumped
hitagi

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

thanks for not ignoring me this time :o

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Impressive.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

It feel so bad that these threads have fallen off so hard with B's and people leaving. I always felt like like it was just a group of people having a good time.

Hey rem-rems, hey stapler.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Your welcome friendo. Im sorry for ignoring you earlier. I didnt mean to.
I havent left my place of residence all day. So not really.
Hello user

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Had to bury a cat

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Hello... Vampire-chan?

At least you didn't leave five kittens outside to die in a storm.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

How have you been anything new going on? Traveled home to see the family? How have you been? very astute observation...kinda

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

I've been in and out of dying. What about you?
And I know when there's a cute about.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Ive been stuck on post recently due to upcoming shit load of field rotations. Wouldnt let me go home for my sisters second surgery today. On the up side I had teeth pulled so I have today as a comp day and percocet.

James Perez
James Perez

Sucks to lose a friend though

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

with B's and people leaving
What your problem with B's, niBBa?

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

I heard someone asking if your lungs were better. Just a flu? Or something more serious?? Your devotion to bread is amazing.
That kinda sucks. However I've had percs before when I got all my wisdom teeth pulled. I think they gave me like 31. I was partying. I hope everything is going well and you are kept up to speed on whats happening. Also post blows, but don't let it beat you.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Okay, guess my waifu. Who will guess her - will be a good guy.

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Dio Brando

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

No.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Im sory to read this Saya are you doing ok?
Oh I know and thats what im doing. How have you been friendo? Do you have a discord or anything? I miss talking to you.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Those kittens were cute as well.
What happened? Sickness or old age?

Houston has a problem with it's air, since the majority of the population smokes. For me, prolonged exposure causes me to become sick, my blood flow feels horrible, I fee weak and my lung are basically saying "Stop breathing."
Your devotion for cute is cool as well.

It's a Waifu that probably isn't very heard of but very cute.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

It's a Waifu that probably isn't very heard of but very cute.
No, she is well-known.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

nice legs

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

N-nani?!

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

hello

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Hi. Yeah. Probably..

Both. Had to take to a vet.
Random kittens aren't the same thing.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

No

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

nigga you gay like stop being gay even tho u won't cuz u so gay but u should fr stop bein so gay fagboy bitch nigga lol u homogay

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Some guy named rem somewhere, but don't see a pic of her. I have a far bigger claim on her.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Wear one of those mask people in china always have.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Yes I have a discord. I'm liquoriceotter#0934 however I have no idea how to work getting you the info.
I just try and be a cute. However that's really bad about whats going on with you. For like a month once, my lungs got really bad and I would start coughing and my lungs wouldn't take in air. but the Dr gave me steroids and it went away. I hope you get better. Feel free to try and reach out on discord as well

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

What is the color of her hair?

Hi Chitoge

They're both still cute

You talking about me or something?

You mean those masks they wear because they're afraid of getting sick?

Well, it's working.
It was mainly a vacation thing, even though I suffered I still had some fun. And ouch, sounded like it sucked pretty bad.
I... Usually wait for the person to talk first, even then I don't know what to talk about really.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

hi senpai feeling alright?

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Rem?

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Im sorry...
Well I hope all is going well, also sent the friend request.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Nah, that's the japs.
Chinese wear masks because the air is so shitty, see pic related.
I know some chink who always stuffs his bag with those when he travels because they're cheaper here.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

No

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

don't forget about him like you do me.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Your doing a good job of making me feel like shit...

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Oh, yeah, I have one by my door.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

owo

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

well then maybe you shouldn't make me feel like shit

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

o-owo?

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

I claim her!

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

nmn

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

nwn <3

trips

she's really cute

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Still alive.. and you guessed it, still bored~~

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

I dont see where I ignored you unless your talking about this. Where I had nothing to say so I didnt. So get the fuck over it.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

i'm not that user either

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

She's my puppy waifu

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

wnw

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Pepe is my waifu

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

I give up.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

trips twice

well she's a very cute waifu choice

u-uwu

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

btw it's you're *

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Claimed youtu.be/BGXOXNZ0x-Q

Jose Green
Jose Green

0w0

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

How are you guys?
Just got unbanned after faggit mods deleted my thread last time
Anyway
Homu Homu claimed

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Ok like 10 seconds after reading here and what the actual fuck has been happening in this thread
Good taste my man

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Fuck I hate Normies so much.
Just left a discord sever cos 2 guys where so fucking stupid I just had to quite
Hello comrade
Good choice
Hello there Blondie
Hello

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Hey how are you?
Nice pick

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

0-0w0?

hello senpai! *shy hug*

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Trips confirmed. Best waifu

David James
David James

unu

Kayden White
Kayden White

Ah doing good all round, still a little pissed from witnessing normie antics
Whats happening with you?
Big hug
So how are you my little hug bug

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

I'm fine, just chilling, playing games

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

<3n<3

happy to see you senpai, and a Little bit tired i'm not sleeping very well

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

3>3

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Owww what game you playing?
Aw why is that? have you just been staying up to long

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Devil May Cry 3
Pretty much all I play these days
Get your sleep gorilla-chan!

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

u-uwu <3

sometimes my head becomes a mess and i cant stop thinking and get all anxious

i know ; - ;

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

post cutes. NOW.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Hi comrade pink!

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

I hope this tribute is acceptible

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Never played it? But I have heard of it, it is a campaign game if I am not mistaken?
Well I that happens again you could think of hugs off me to calm you down!
So how it going my ally in pink?
Have a smile!

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

my appetite has been quelled

for now!

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

I have more cut if you want

William Butler
William Butler

thx :)

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

always

William Young
William Young

*shy hug* i will senpai.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

It's linear stylish action hack and slash with some exploration/back tracking/RPG puzzle elements (like picking an item up from a certain room that you have to take to another room to unlock a door and progress).
Basically you are a badass demon hunter who runs a shop named Devil May Cry and you get hired to invade gothic castles that are full of demonic shit and kill everything.
Games are super super difficult with a lot to learn but if you can get into the deep combat they get super replayable (i'm currently on my 7th playthrough while trying to improve and unlock everything)

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Bored to death as always

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Claimed.

John Thomas
John Thomas

Thats good warm hugs are nice and calming
Sounds like my type of thing I am unholy masochistic when it comes o game difficulty. I often won't stop with a game until I have done all the difficultys.
Where you at? at home or out?

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Sinon

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

At home now

Hi comrade sniper

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

they are senpai

cute

why dont you play something?

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

Just saw this, thank you!
Fuck normies.
Hello

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

I'm always sleepy it seems.

Yeah, I'm feeling alright. Gonna fix my screen tearing maybe.

Hi

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Oh boy strap in if you decide to go for this game.
Normal difficulty isn't too bad at first, and hard should be fine since you keep all your upgrades and will have learned much more about the combat exploits, but trying to beat very hard is a fucking nightmare, and the final difficulty, dante must die is pure evil (i'm going for it after clearing very hard, which i'm currently doing).

In the last difficulty you pretty much have no room to make mistakes, but beating it pretty much puts you in the upper bracket of players of this game (not counting style tournament professionals).

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Because I don't have anyone to play with and playing alone is getting boring now.

Remmy Remmy Remmy!!! ...hi

Jack Price
Jack Price

Take a nap then friendo! Naps are golden.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

No prob, best girls have to be appreciated and respected universally
Hey, how have you been?

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

oh, good luck senpai i hope you fix it

i can play something with you sometime if you want

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Shame to see you sad clowns still fuckin' around.
Guess it has been a while tho. You'll die like your kind always does.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Agreed, I ordered the figures for the crossover they are actually pretty inexpensive too.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

these threads have been up for the past few days, no "been a while" about it

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Hello Mukuro.
Are you doing well?

I just woke up from one

I've been doing okay. My brain isn't awake yet.

Thanks, it shouldn't be too hard.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

few days
You were dead for much longer. And as for that, dead suits you pathetic shitters well. That and shutting the fuck up. Go and practice one of the two. Preferably the first.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Homu poster here, I have a couple of good drawings of crab girl you may like

Seriously you got the figures? I would love to get some
So they aren't too expensive, right?

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Ehh sure, what do you play though?

Guess.... 5 letters... You can do it Remmy!

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

hello hello I love you all <3 <3 <3

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Can't you play some games? or watch a movie?
So apart from crippling anxiousness whats been happening?
There so pathetic it isn't even funny. I should kill some just to put them out there misery
As long as they let you save in the hardest difficulty then it should be ok. A little while back I tried out some old games witch had no save function ;_; it was evil
Hello love user

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

And second one
Enjoy!
We love you too <3

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Eat shit and die desperate faggot.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

You're happy? Great to hear!

Hello

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Saved...That is awesome! and no they are not so expensive.
Heres the Kisshot version of Homu
amazon.com/Banpresto-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica/dp/B01N9NDJVY/ref=pd_sim_21_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N9NDJVY&pd_rd_r=D78SS0Z6SAZ738V0GFXE&pd_rd_w=kv6vT&pd_rd_wg=pkXwW&psc=1&refRID=D78SS0Z6SAZ738V0GFXE
Ive been in debates on that for years...

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

i've been playing a lot of l2d2 with juvia and hanna, sometimes with rem senpai too. lots of fun, and you?

love you too <3

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Yeah, there's a number of systems in place for saving, and it remains the same in all difficulties.
Basically for DMC3 when you make a new save, you have a choice between Yellow and Gold saving. This doesn't affect difficulty of the game as in enemy AI and damage, only the death system. Yellow means when you die you have to restart that mission from the start or use an item called a yellow orb to spawn in the previous room and fight the room where you died again.
In Gold mode dying only restarts you in the previous room on the same mission (so you lose no progress and can just go to the shop and buy stuff then restart the fight), or use a yellow orb and resume the fight with no interruption as if you had never died.

You can never change this system for that save once you've started it, but I like playing these games on the hardest setting without using items just to kind of say I did (challenging myself and bragging rights and all that)

If you do intend to play on the highest difficulties for completion, expect to die alot. If restarting the whole level is out of the question, I would suggest gold mode or using items (but the game discourages using items and severely lowers your rating for doing so because it wants the player to get better by learning. But it also lowers your rating for dying and resuming the mission in gold mode anyway, so there's no way to cheese that if you care about score)

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Oh dear Remmy... both of us know that I'm bored

I rarely watch movies unless it's something that really interests me. And gaming... I don't have anyone to play with and playing alone all the time is getting boring

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

i dont know what games we have in common, anything you want to play?

Luke King
Luke King

here again

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

That image perfectly summarizes the intellect it takes to be an active member of this festering cesspit.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Hello tiny tiger.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Kill me baby showed up in my dreams last night.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

amazon.com/Banpresto-Monogatari-Madogatari-Exhibition-Acerola/dp/B01N4EK24S/ref=pd_bxgy_21_img_2/134-1864011-7539760?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N4EK24S&pd_rd_r=J52XHZN8G9VSW0EH4QJP&pd_rd_w=zxVNy&pd_rd_wg=NSfgw&psc=1&refRID=J52XHZN8G9VSW0EH4QJP
homukiss-shot
devil kiss-shot

Someone is teasing me

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Oh yeah they are great! Being under 100 dollars is a perk too. Ill let you know if they come out to be good quality as well.

Ian White
Ian White

Whats up my nignog?

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

To be honest I think the only way to get rid of all of them at this point is to leave for mars and nuke earth from orbit
Please Don't respond you only encourage him
what is l2d2?
wow gold seems cheaty, doesn't sound like enough penalty for a death
I can understand you bragging rights thrust! I always liked lawding my achievements over other people
so if I want max score I should play Yellow and not use items?
I will look if we share any games on steam
Hello tigger

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

If you think I need your shitty worthless reply or if it fuckin' matters you are WRONG
encourage
Bitch please, I don't give half a flyin' fuck about what you cockroaches have to say.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit