Waifu something claim thing thread

Waifu something claim thing thread

Previous: I'm not pasting previous.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (who gives a damn about your trips)
>Keep RP/ERP to a minimum. (You know who you are)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDdCA1oTU5o
youtube.com/watch?v=0MLvhZxKIew&spfreload=5
youtu.be/N9phCHjI6cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ERP fags please leave

youtu.be/lDdCA1oTU5o

ha ha stop reading these xd

youtube.com/watch?v=0MLvhZxKIew&spfreload=5

Hello there Chen.

The door's that way.

I have returned

Hey.

Hello Megumin

How have you been doing?

Claim
>looks like this avoided the auto sage

Claimed

I know my way around.

lol, Rem belongs to me Bitch Faggot ass nigga bitch Faggot lol

I'm no ERP cunt tho

mine

you're already better than the other rem

Your first day here? Come then, I don't see trips, so until you got some, I believe Rem in mine.

But you're a cunt.

>No stealing (who gives a damn about your trips
>I don't see trips, so until you got some, I believe Rem in mine

I try not to be

>implying I need to take her from you
lol you a bitch faggot ass bitch, nigga. She mine because I says so bitch. You a bitch. Get outta this thread before I cuck you in front of your faggot eyes, gay faggot bitch ass.

youtu.be/N9phCHjI6cI

Poetry.

You're failing hard

So, with your... "Mass" index of insults, I can take that you're either some summerfag, and underage that literally found out what a Waifu was ten minutes ago, an actual nigger, or someone from the discord intentionally trying to tick me off.

stupid lil beta bitch faggot. you just mad cuz rems mine you faggot ass cunt. probably because you have butt autism like the lil bitch ass pussy shit you are.

Daily reminder that remilia has to leave

Some problems at home too, I see. With your dad (or mom) beating you all the time, you escape here for some sense of power. Pretty funny if you ask me.
Come then, you can make some better insults than calling me beta. I'll even give you something to make better insults: I'm Chinese.

Why? ; - ;

lol fagboy baby bitch shitty ass nigga think imma fall for that "im chines" shit lol stupid lil fuckass cuck. go get your down autism checked out by a butthurt doctor while I fuck your mom lol

Ive always had faith in you
>cant even make a chink joke how sad.

Shakespeare reincarnated.

nigga imma come fuck that ass you lil homo, stay outta this shit.

:thinking:

How am I being a cunt

Your absolute abysmal remarks towards me can't even muster up a flinch, the fact you can't even come up with a chink or hook joke is quite pathetic on it's own level. If anyone has autism, it would be you, so I would recommend getting yourself checked before you push yourself too hard, don't want another sperg after Edgedeath. Also, my mom's dead, you necrophiliac.

I should still be able to make threads yada yada.
So how's you?

Gook*

This thread is no fun at all anymore.

Be careful who you call a homo in middleschool, they might dress like a girl and kiss you.

I think someone lost his autist spinner and is now poo butt.
Im good, just woke up and dont have to go to work today. Just trying to figure out what to do with my day.

Mmm damn immma fuck that dead momma ass while I fistfuck your tight ass it'll be a mofuckking foursome once we get your dog in on it nigga come suck this dick I know u a cute lil femboy irl so imma tap that shitty ass and get cummies so hard u lil bitch ass faggot fucking homogaysexual with the autism of the butt cuz that's gay and u the biggest gay

Damn straight, Nigger. I lost that shit now I need to fuck that cute lil boypussy. Why don't you let me eat you out so I can taste all the failure?

why?

Is just boring

Damn, nigga im on fire!

Stop, drop, roll, kys.

The threads weren't ever fun when the new mods came.

You could probably play some minesweeper or do something to pass time.

Why the fuck do I do this to myself.
This entire bit of incoherent text is so appalling that I had to re-read it about four times to fully understand what you meant. If you're actually any reasonable age to be on this board, then I feel sorry for you. Yes, incoherent or indecipherable language is allowed only on Sup Forums, it doesn't really excuse you to spew out an actual turd of shit. If you want to go through six feet of concrete, go ahead. And like hell you would ever even get close to me, you twink. I wouldn't even think I would see your rice grain sized dick in the mass of pubic hair, and you'd probably climax all over yourself just for being a small dicked バカ人間 , get your English straight, get your head in the game, and come and fight me, pussy.

They used to be fun.

no you, nigga

Im going to go get some food. I will be back
Once upon a time yes they did.

Tbh I kinda missed you going around and just calling everyone and everything boring in the threads and literally insulting anyone and everything.

Can't even come back from that? What a surprise. Go back to your burger flipping and get the $2 you need to live.

See ya later.

>can't even reply to people how sad.
they were fun, but mods banned enough people enough times that they just decided to stay on discord. besides people like threadmaster rem who'd do anything to talk to people

I just watched Re:Zero, pretty good animu, reminds me of Higurashi

Naw, nigga imma come fuck that gay lil faggot ass you keep in dem pants.

Because I found you to be boring and no longer wanted to talk to you

I'm not the user that's calling Rem a bitch nigger and whatnot.

that ain't cool nigga don't do this

My bad then I didnt notice a reply or somehting...

This guy knows

Come kill me and maybe you could.
Then again, raping dead bodies is your only chance at having sex.

LOL lil beta bitch actually apologizing to me what a fuckin cuck

As you have a tendency to do.

Love you too, nigga.

The doctor has me on drugs too so that dosent help...

Hey guys claiming Rei

For your teeth/back. I know.
whatever.

Coming out of the closet? We all knew you were a homosexual.

Hello Saya.

Hello Rei.

nigga u always knew I was gay cuz we make love nigga

Hi

@741667306
(You)

How's your evening?

Is remi grill or guy? Pls i need to know

Not good.

Trap

what are those? beans?
I hate this avatar
Did she just pee or something?
hey don't be mean

Im back

Who are you? I am really confused at this point?

hey sont be mena haha

Why not?

AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA

AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA

AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA AND THEY DONT STOP COMING NIGGA

Bump

Thanks threadmaster rem

Hello Rem are your lungs better today?

They feel better, yeah. My breathing has taken a toll though.

?

BUMP

thanks again, threadmaster rem

Wasnt threadmaster rem.