Got this idea from another user

Got this idea from another user.

I need an extra class to make myself a full-time student. I'm going to take a Women's Studies course to troll the bitches in the class. I'll probably be the only male besides beta cucks. What class should I take Sup Forums?

Feminist thought
Gender, Sexuality, and Society
Feminist Literature
Gender, Power, and International Development
Theories of Feminism

Dubs decides.

Fem Lit, easy as hell to bag on it all day.

Feminist thought.

take a class that will actually benefit you.

Theories of Feminism

And post them here so we can have a good laugh.

No class involving feminism can benefit anyone...

Theories of Feminism, that'll give him enough ammo to troll them with their own theories afterwards.

Take the Gender and Sexuality class.

Literally the only useful one if you want a real job.

Well hopefully that's not the only topic he'll study.

>taking classes to be an edgy troll
>not learning something practical

u dum faget

OP said they only need one class.

The Gender and Sexuality class pays off if he wants a corporate job. "Workplace Sensitivity" and all that gay shit.

None. Don't waste your time.

Not only will you be funding a toxic ideology that threatens the very fabric of our society, you will be "proving" everything they say right when you disagree.

It's not worth the memes.

>op takes class
>thinks of all the good retorts to arguments
>says not one word the entire semester
>C-

>only male besides beta cucks

Supporting that class you'll be a cuck regardless.

Freshmen spotted. That's NOT how you get laid user.

The fuck is a BA?

Is that like a B+?

Are you retarded?

A Bachelor of Arts (B.A., or A.B., from the Latin baccalaureus artium or artium baccalaureus) is a bachelor's degree awarded for an undergraduate course or program in either the liberal arts, sciences, or both.

Oh lawd....

Waste of dubs. You could have decided.

Oh the irony.

Feminist thought.

My last official class was 2004 back before the raise of the cellphone age and never once heard of BA to refer to anyones degree.

But if this was an art or liberal thing, now I know why.

Thanks.

These aren't real classes are they? Where are you from user

I mean if you're taking any class just to "troll the cucks and bitches" then you're probably planning to act in a purposefully disruptive way to fuck with the class and the best you can hope for is getting failed.

lol butthurt special snowflake YOU LOST

Seriously? In the US, the vast majority of 4-year degrees are BAs (Bachelor of Arts) or BSs (Bachelor of Science).

OP, you are taking a serious GPA risk. Take daily notes, and go to the dean at the first sign of unfair treatment so that your complaint is on file; you may well need to protest your grade later. If you aren't already indoctrinated into the cult and you aren't gay, you'll leave the course liking women less, and most of the women you meet in the class are likely too crazy to be dateable. Don't say I didn't warn you. Come back and give us progress reports.

This is good advice.

Are you fucking retarded OP?

You need an extra class, so the best you can think of is womens studies so you can 'troll' them by snickering in the back of the class wishing you could bang them?

Take a class like bowling or some other PE credit and take the easy A. Even Music Appreciation would be a better choice than Womens Studies you fucking autist!

>Feminist
>Good relationship with her dad
Huh? And I pick feminist theories if dubs so you can dump your knowledge in future threads