Will he ever be relevant again?

Will he ever be relevant again?

i was saying yes after the first tournament this year, even though he played terrible he didnt really look injured or anything. just rust.

after dubai though, he's clearly in trouble. still dealing with issues. it might be over.

Yea, it's sad, but he's done.

I called this fucking years ago after he ruined his knee and back. Good to see everyone else finally figured it out

No, the Yips are a cruel mistress and once you got them they're almost impossible to shake.

Sadly no.
Is a shame the last thing people remember about him is his crazy sexscapade scandal. He is the only reason golf is still relevant in America.

Well, he plays so golf, so the real question is "was he ever relevant?"

Either way the answer is no

Steroids destroyed his body but he was always a huge faggot

>golf
>relevant

golf is bigger than hockey here lol

This is a dumbass question. He'll always be relevant...competitive again? I fucking hope so.

Honestly, having been around here off and on since '07, it's good to see you posting.

Is anyone else waiting for Clint to die on air?

Otherwise good television for Speeth posting as Timberlake outplays him.

Tiger was bigger than Golf tb h.

Everyone knows who the fuck Tiger Woods was.

No.

His back is just too fucked up, it will never heal enough for him to be a relevant golfer again.

Something like 700k people went to the waste management open

That was a one day number, the week went over 2 million? Average ticket 30 bucks, nice haul.

>got beat up by a woman

perhaps if it were the opposite he'd still be talked about heavily

He was on that Michael Jordan track for a minute.

I.E. being so great and dominant that you transcend sport.

He could be if he just took a few years off. You can easily play golf at a high level into your 50s. He's trying to come back too soon.

No.

I miss him, that Sweedish bish took away so much from us.

He's been done since the adultery scandal desu

>laughing spieth
>not laughing nicklaus

Tiger 30 for 30 when

he'll eventually go broke and will agree to a 90 minute full disclosure interview one

when he retires