Seriously thinking of getting my first ever FleshLight. Have you got any experiences with them? How do they feel...

Seriously thinking of getting my first ever FleshLight. Have you got any experiences with them? How do they feel? Are they worth it?

Better than your hand; worse than the real thing (no shit right)
They're nice if you stay on top of cleaning them. I use a sock more often simply because it's easier.

They're nice if you stay on top of cleaning them. I use a sock more often simply because it's easier.

get a japanese one.
also get a hitachi magic wand and some cable ties or something else to rig it to the wand

I'm about to get one and after reading a lot of these threads I still don't have a definitive answer.

Buy a couple of those Tenga Egg things, they feel pretty similar but in general they are a lot more work than just jerking it.

Actual thrusting is enjoyable also, so don't just like on you back and use it on yourself, hold it and fuck it.

Good way to prevent iron grip syndrome perhaps? Or perhaps treat? I wouldn't bother

dude I wish I had a raven riley fleshlight, but they arent made anymore.
I just have a few so I can switch out. Pretty much use one everyday and dont use my hand anymore.
First time I got one I was disgusted and didnt like cleaning it so I threw it out. But now its easy to just keep a bucket of water to wash it out and let it dry for later.

and ye probably. Just dont masturbate as much and you get stronger boners.

I would say they're worth checking out. kind of boring to use with your hand, but if you have it between your bed and box spring it actually feels better. less air can escape so you get a suction effect.

I can never last long in one of those.
Last time I tried I literally came on insertion.

lol were you jerking it to get it up first?
I have trouble lasting too, depends on the texture and how much lube or suction I use.

can you adjust the suction

yeah. I try to keep it pretty loose. Doesnt feel realistic to have it pulling you back inside

>pulling you back inside
Gotta try this. Which product do you have?

Ive had a Head Honcho for a while as a cheap alternative. Lube and working the head feels pretty darn good. My wife rarely gives blowjobs and they are pretty terrible now, so the head honcho is better in that regard.

Official flesh lights. Any of them do it. Just insert your dick then tighten the back cap all the way and as long as you stay in it keeps the suction. I have the lotus texture, only other texture I have is "wild"

get an onahole instead,
Much better
visit /jp/s thread

i used to have the fleshlight stamina training unit. but its 70 on amazon. could probably find cheaper alternatives.

How often do you change the water in your bucket?