Seriously thinking of getting my first ever FleshLight

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Seriously thinking of getting my first ever FleshLight. Have you got any experiences with them? How do they feel? Are they worth it?

Evan Young
Evan Young

Better than your hand; worse than the real thing (no shit right)
They're nice if you stay on top of cleaning them. I use a sock more often simply because it's easier.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

They're nice if you stay on top of cleaning them. I use a sock more often simply because it's easier.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

get a japanese one.
also get a hitachi magic wand and some cable ties or something else to rig it to the wand

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

I'm about to get one and after reading a lot of these threads I still don't have a definitive answer.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Buy a couple of those Tenga Egg things, they feel pretty similar but in general they are a lot more work than just jerking it.

Actual thrusting is enjoyable also, so don't just like on you back and use it on yourself, hold it and fuck it.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Good way to prevent iron grip syndrome perhaps? Or perhaps treat? I wouldn't bother

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

dude I wish I had a raven riley fleshlight, but they arent made anymore.
I just have a few so I can switch out. Pretty much use one everyday and dont use my hand anymore.
First time I got one I was disgusted and didnt like cleaning it so I threw it out. But now its easy to just keep a bucket of water to wash it out and let it dry for later.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

and ye probably. Just dont masturbate as much and you get stronger boners.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

I would say they're worth checking out. kind of boring to use with your hand, but if you have it between your bed and box spring it actually feels better. less air can escape so you get a suction effect.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

I can never last long in one of those.
Last time I tried I literally came on insertion.

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

lol were you jerking it to get it up first?
I have trouble lasting too, depends on the texture and how much lube or suction I use.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

can you adjust the suction

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

yeah. I try to keep it pretty loose. Doesnt feel realistic to have it pulling you back inside

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

pulling you back inside
Gotta try this. Which product do you have?

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Ive had a Head Honcho for a while as a cheap alternative. Lube and working the head feels pretty darn good. My wife rarely gives blowjobs and they are pretty terrible now, so the head honcho is better in that regard.

Adrian James
Adrian James

Official flesh lights. Any of them do it. Just insert your dick then tighten the back cap all the way and as long as you stay in it keeps the suction. I have the lotus texture, only other texture I have is "wild"

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

get an onahole instead,
Much better
visit /jp/s thread

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

i used to have the fleshlight stamina training unit. but its 70 on amazon. could probably find cheaper alternatives.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

How often do you change the water in your bucket?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit