Untitled

يجب أن يعاقب الشذوذ الجنسي بالوفاة. وينبغي اغتصاب جميع النساء في الغرب ثم تشويه أعضائهن التناسلية. الله أكبر!

Allahu Fagbar
Kebab

what a disgustingly ugly language fuck you

Allahu Snackbar!

top kek

Fuck off Sand nigger, we got gooks to nuke

Go fuck a goat. Did you know Mohammed was a pedophile? You worship a pedophile, how does that make you feel?

Translation from sandnigger to english

Homosexuality must be punished by death. All women in the West should be raped and then mutilated. Allah is the greatest!

All western women must be raped and have their genitals mutilated. Allahu akbar!

Fuck you Mudskin.

كان محمد من عشاق الأطفال. اغتصب طفلا. أنا استخدام كوران لإزالة البراز من قعر بلدي.

fuck mohammed and islam
NUKE READY 3 2 1...............

Dirka dirka dirka, Muhammed jihad

Translation-
Homosexuality must be punished by death. All women in the West should be raped and then mutilated. Allah is the greatest!

Absolutely HALAL

Translation-
Mohammed was a child lover. Raped a child. I use the Qu'ran to remove the stool from my bottom.

Hakanah Mahakana.

All infidels must die! Allahu akbar!

I mean wasn't everyone back then?

ولكن لا بد لي من أن أشرح لكم كيف ولدت كل هذه الفكرة الخاطئة من إدانة المتعة والثناء الألم، وأنا سوف أعطيكم حساب كامل للنظام، وشرح التعاليم الفعلية للمستكشف العظيم للحقيقة، وباني البناء البشري السعادة. لا أحد يرفض، يكره، أو يتجنب المتعة نفسها، لأنه من دواعي سروري، ولكن لأن أولئك الذين لا يعرفون كيفية متابعة متعة عقلانية تواجه عواقب مؤلمة للغاية. ولا مرة أخرى هناك أي شخص يحب أو يسعى أو يرغب في الحصول على ألم في حد ذاته، لأنه هو الألم، ولكن لأنه يحدث في بعض الأحيان الظروف التي يمكن أن تشرب الألم والألم له بعض السرور. لنأخذ مثالا تافها، أي منا من أي وقت مضى يتعهد ممارسة الرياضة البدنية الشاقة، إلا للحصول على بعض الاستفادة منه؟ ولكن من لديه الحق في العثور على خطأ مع الرجل الذي يختار التمتع متعة ليس له عواقب مزعجة، أو من الذي يتجنب الألم الذي لا ينتج عن المتعة الناتجة؟

What if Islam is the right religion?

>But I must explain to you how all this false idea of the condemnation of pleasure and praise pain, I will give you a full account of the system, and explain the actual teachings of the great explorer of truth, builder of human happiness building. No one refuses,Dislikes, or avoids the pleasure itself, because it is a pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue rational pleasure face very painful consequences. Nor again there is anyone who loves or seeks or wishes to have pain in itself, because it is a pain, but because sometimes circumstances that can drink pain and pain have some pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us would ever undertake hard physical exercise, only to get some benefit from it? But who has the right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy pleasure has no disturbing consequences, or who avoids the pain that does not result from the resulting pleasure?

Then do it in english you goat fucking, pedo worshipping piece of shit. Before we take your magical Book the Koran and cover it in bacon grease and light it on fire.

ثم تفعل ذلك في اللغة الإنجليزية كنت الماعز سخيف، بيدو العبادة قطعة من القرف. قبل أن نأخذ كتابك السحري القرآن وتغطيته في الشحم لحم الخنزير المقدد والضوء على النار.

transltion-
OP IS A FAGGOT , DIRKA DORKA BOOM

Isn't Daesh on the run now? Hiding among refugees, wearing women clothes... it must be great to be a coward.

And BTW the Qur'an does NOT justify all the shit Daesh did. They killed more muslims than anything else.
Soon history will only knew them as hipster wannabee terrorists. Every single IRA-man was more of a threat.

Fuck off to your sandhole and fuck a goat. Soon all of your kind will die of starvation in european concentration camps. As soon as the germans wake up, they will remember how to build them and how easy it was to round up all the jews, but this time it will be sandniggers.

Mu-hammed?
~Eco

kek'd

blow yourself up in an empty parking lot and do the world a favor!

Okay, but firstly i will rape your mom and mutilate her vagina.

الملصق الأصلي هو فاغ
shalom

Oh, man, I was going to do that...

Kek

Hakuna Matata

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.