Hello b/aggots,

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

hello b/aggots,

the local drugdealer borrowed some money from me and now hes trying to get away with not paying.
y'all got any ideas how to solve this problem?

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Threaten him to get your money back like idk beat him up

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

You loaned money to a dealer? Lol

Well at least his knees are safe. My guess is he used it to pay off his supplier for the stuff he ate.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

You deserve to lose money. Who the hell lends money to a dealer?

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Negotiate a new business arrangement
What is human life worth to God?

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Do you leave your doors unlocked, too?

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

y'all got any ideas how to solve this problem?

You paid him to teach you an important life lesson. Forget the money.

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Buy a pipe or something disposable like that.
Wait for him at night in a poo lace where you are least likely to be seen by someone.
Beat him up from the back and call him the next day to tell him to give you back the money.
Don't mention the incident the day before.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

This

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

this

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Do not exploit the under priveleged

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

Threaten to suck his dick with teeth

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

op here, hes a friend of mine but known for fucking up when it comes to money, but he was still my friend and i was blind and borrowed him the money, he lives with his girl and 2 kids and shes pregnant with a 3rd.
should i just set his apartment on fire or something?

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

bang bang

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

pretty good idea actually, hes pretty small so one hit could butst open an old wound he he has on his head

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

getting a gun will be pretty hard since they are expensive as fuck here

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

fuck that im getting the money, im down for anything atm so give me some ideas

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

how much you gave him?

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

you could get yourself killed you stupid piece of shit. Dont get involved with dealers.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

about 110 dollars, but its not about the money its that hes not paying me back and ignoring me thats making me mad

William Sanders
William Sanders

niggas have been killed for less. shot the cunt

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

small town, i know the people he knows, and hes not risking anything alone now when the child is on its way

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

just keep reminding the cunt. if he offers drugs to pay you back take em n resell em

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

meh its to much, ill probably be the prime suspect pretty fast

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

this then?

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

He risked stealing $110 dollars off some dumb pussy recently with a good degree of success.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

can give name and adress if you guys wanna fuck with him

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

pizza raid+!

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

Niggerino i knew for a year wnted to borrow 30 bucks
Sure bro
But he decided to take the 30 bucks and never texted me back again
So i punched him spit on him told him he was pathetic for ending a friendship like thit and he can keep the money bc he obviously needs it
He also was a dealer but not my main one just a friend of mine
Now he is still poor and black

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

lending a fucking drug dealer money

I mean if it was your friend who also sold you weed, that'd be another story, but only a dealer?
Fucking hell - cut your losses and realize that you shouldn't trust shady people. Ever.

Important life lesson: learned.

Jason White
Jason White

Wow you're a fucking pussy bitch you know do your own dirty work faggot

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

In that case i'd say: Don't kick someone who's already on the ground. If he grows his own weed suggest him to give you the money in plants or something that won't financially ruin the cunt.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

local drugdealer
local drug dealer....
local
my brother

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

I hope this guy brings his boys to your block and riddles your ass with bullets for a measly 100$

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

This is how I became known as a crime boss in my city. Some drug dealer borrowed 5k off me and never paid it back, I went around to his house while they were having dinner and put a sawn off into his sons mouth in front of his gf then I took the drug dealer outside and bludgeoned him to near death with a shotgun. Few weeks later at a bar I was having a drink with some mates and the drug dealer came in with my money and dropped it on the table. At that moment I ceased the opportunity and told him I want 15% of his profits each month.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

OK, if you don't want to accept good advice (write off the money and learn a lesson here), try shooting some two-part epoxy into his car door locks... wear disposable gloves. It'll cost him far more than $100 to fix the problem, but here's the hard part, you can never tell him that you fucked his car.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Time machine. Go back in time to when he asks to borrow money, and tell him you're skint.

Caleb James
Caleb James

crime boss posting on chinese cartoon board

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Cap his ass with a glock

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

come on with that

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

take one of his knees, destroy it, never let him walk straight again... it will teach him

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

he is a friend but also on of my dealers

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

yeah i am deal with it

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

nah he gets it from some guy in the capital, he keeps minimum amounts at home cuz of the children

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

he doesnt own a car, would fucking up some of his windows be to childish or could that work

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

damn

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

In that case you've gotta make a judgement call if he's more friend or more deler to you. Depending on your decision your following actions vary a lot.
You should however get something in return - if you decide to keep him around as a friend try getting something worth the money. Otherwise any degree of violence which may seem acceptable can be used to persuade him to repay your money.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

if you know where he lives, just show up to his place with a gas can and a zippo. Tell him you need your money plus a gas fee, if he says he doesnt have it start pouring gas on his door step and feet, he will either get your money or make an arrangement to get your money fast. This method always worked for me when dealing with criminals who owed me money, they cant call the cops.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Well that's his problem - his profit is generated from the higher price per weight he sells it for. It's just that i think he'd rather give you "free" weed instead of cash if he needs it so much.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

this

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit