Hello b/aggots

hello b/aggots,

the local drugdealer borrowed some money from me and now hes trying to get away with not paying.
y'all got any ideas how to solve this problem?

Threaten him to get your money back like idk beat him up

You loaned money to a dealer? Lol

Well at least his knees are safe. My guess is he used it to pay off his supplier for the stuff he ate.

You deserve to lose money. Who the hell lends money to a dealer?

Negotiate a new business arrangement
What is human life worth to God?

Do you leave your doors unlocked, too?

>y'all got any ideas how to solve this problem?

You paid him to teach you an important life lesson. Forget the money.

Buy a pipe or something disposable like that.
Wait for him at night in a poo lace where you are least likely to be seen by someone.
Beat him up from the back and call him the next day to tell him to give you back the money.
Don't mention the incident the day before.

This

this

Do not exploit the under priveleged

Threaten to suck his dick with teeth

op here, hes a friend of mine but known for fucking up when it comes to money, but he was still my friend and i was blind and borrowed him the money, he lives with his girl and 2 kids and shes pregnant with a 3rd.
should i just set his apartment on fire or something?

bang bang

pretty good idea actually, hes pretty small so one hit could butst open an old wound he he has on his head

getting a gun will be pretty hard since they are expensive as fuck here

fuck that im getting the money, im down for anything atm so give me some ideas

how much you gave him?

you could get yourself killed you stupid piece of shit. Dont get involved with dealers.

about 110 dollars, but its not about the money its that hes not paying me back and ignoring me thats making me mad

niggas have been killed for less. shot the cunt

small town, i know the people he knows, and hes not risking anything alone now when the child is on its way

just keep reminding the cunt. if he offers drugs to pay you back take em n resell em

meh its to much, ill probably be the prime suspect pretty fast

this then?

He risked stealing $110 dollars off some dumb pussy recently with a good degree of success.

can give name and adress if you guys wanna fuck with him

pizza raid+!

Niggerino i knew for a year wnted to borrow 30 bucks
Sure bro
But he decided to take the 30 bucks and never texted me back again
So i punched him spit on him told him he was pathetic for ending a friendship like thit and he can keep the money bc he obviously needs it
He also was a dealer but not my main one just a friend of mine
Now he is still poor and black

>lending a fucking drug dealer money

I mean if it was your friend who also sold you weed, that'd be another story, but only a dealer?
Fucking hell - cut your losses and realize that you shouldn't trust shady people. Ever.

Important life lesson: learned.

Wow you're a fucking pussy bitch you know do your own dirty work faggot

In that case i'd say: Don't kick someone who's already on the ground. If he grows his own weed suggest him to give you the money in plants or something that won't financially ruin the cunt.

>local drugdealer
local drug dealer....
local
my brother

I hope this guy brings his boys to your block and riddles your ass with bullets for a measly 100$

This is how I became known as a crime boss in my city. Some drug dealer borrowed 5k off me and never paid it back, I went around to his house while they were having dinner and put a sawn off into his sons mouth in front of his gf then I took the drug dealer outside and bludgeoned him to near death with a shotgun. Few weeks later at a bar I was having a drink with some mates and the drug dealer came in with my money and dropped it on the table. At that moment I ceased the opportunity and told him I want 15% of his profits each month.

OK, if you don't want to accept good advice (write off the money and learn a lesson here), try shooting some two-part epoxy into his car door locks... wear disposable gloves. It'll cost him far more than $100 to fix the problem, but here's the hard part, you can never tell him that you fucked his car.

Time machine. Go back in time to when he asks to borrow money, and tell him you're skint.

>crime boss posting on chinese cartoon board

Cap his ass with a glock

come on with that

take one of his knees, destroy it, never let him walk straight again... it will teach him

he is a friend but also on of my dealers

yeah i am deal with it

nah he gets it from some guy in the capital, he keeps minimum amounts at home cuz of the children

he doesnt own a car, would fucking up some of his windows be to childish or could that work

damn

In that case you've gotta make a judgement call if he's more friend or more deler to you. Depending on your decision your following actions vary a lot.
You should however get something in return - if you decide to keep him around as a friend try getting something worth the money. Otherwise any degree of violence which may seem acceptable can be used to persuade him to repay your money.

if you know where he lives, just show up to his place with a gas can and a zippo. Tell him you need your money plus a gas fee, if he says he doesnt have it start pouring gas on his door step and feet, he will either get your money or make an arrangement to get your money fast. This method always worked for me when dealing with criminals who owed me money, they cant call the cops.

Well that's his problem - his profit is generated from the higher price per weight he sells it for. It's just that i think he'd rather give you "free" weed instead of cash if he needs it so much.

this