Did you guys experience teenage romance? I didn't

Did you guys experience teenage romance? I didn't.

Absolutely...

Not really. It kind of fucks me up if I think about it too much so I try not to.

how old are you?
i got over that feeling in my early 20s and i just don't give a damn anymore

>implying I even wanted to
>being correct in your implication

kek

So you already went through other steps - denial, anger and depression
I stay inbetween 2nd and 3nd steps

No

O-of course. W-who didnt right? h-haha haha HAHAHA

No. But when I was in High school I ended up leaving the school & moving state, the teacher in the cooking class which was mostly made up of girls told the class I was leaving & I got a few hugs from some cuties on my last day.

I experienced teenage love.
But she didn't.

I could have, there was this girl when i was 12/13 who kept sending me cute letters but i ignored her, one of the biggest mistakes of my life

Yes
It was terrible, nothing like in movies or what you imagine it would be

no, i didn't want to have romance when i was a teenage, i only wanted to fuck

does molestation count

no
but i don't need it anyway

I did, it wasn't reciprocated.

Sure.... (i didn't)

Nope.

And what's worse is that everyone's always weeping their eyes out about doing things differently if they could, and I honestly don't know what I would've changed. Even being the best I could be, I was never really convened to parties, got girls interested in me, etc...

I'm not saying there's no room for improvement, but it's not like I fucked up my teenage years so bad like people here that squandered it on gaming, but still nothing came of it.

Welp.

I had one girl like me that I also liked, but I didn't do anything about it and she moved on
Had another that liked me, but she was a borderline stalker and was slightly overweight too so I stayed the fuck away from her
I liked a third girl, but she didn't like me so that was that

I'm 25 now and have literally never had a gf. Other than that I'm a total fucking normie.

This

:(

:/

>tfw never been approached by any guy who's actually interested in me

It's ok. I have already accepted that there's a big possibility I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life

yes
wasnt mutual
would not recommend

move to another country and spread the genes of the Most Powerful Race

Gay or female

Yes

Took virginities of two girls when i was 16-17

Could have scored more if i didnt sperg

The correct question is "is your penis feminine"

erdogan is going to throw you off a building. I feel sorry for ataturk.

I had a high school crush. Back then, she was my ideal girl, even though I didn't really find her attractive. In retrospect, I just think she was a boring nerd.

I didn't have any trouble approaching her at first. She had an autistic girl-gang, but apart from that, she wasn't very popular. So I talked to her a lot, and got to know quite a bit about her.

Then, in the early second year, I was sudedenly struck by the feeling that she was avoiding me. I never got to confirm my suspicion, but I suddenly became very shy around her. I ended up actively avoiding her for the rest of high school. My crush on her lasted until I started uni, though.

It's still a bit saddening to think about, desu.

rejected an awkward geeky girl who wanted to go to leavers ball (prom) with me

now i look back at it she was quite qt and i still feel like a dick for doing it 5 years later

I was 19 she 15, so teens.

WHAT THE FUCK ENGLAND I DIDNT CAME HERE TO FEEL ;_;

Maybe it was god covering yout back user.

""yo nigga don hit that ass, bitch is cray""

>that girl you liked in school is enjoying her wondeful life with her lover and never thinks about you, even when she's reminiscing about school

I don't even mind the locals but they just seem to not like me? I have a theory that it could be because of my resting bitch face. I always look pissed and not approachable.

U pick

sorry turkey.

I reallydont know if i should resent turks or pity them. I mean, on the one hand you have the anatolian whitish turks who dont want an islamist state and then you have the sand nigger islamist turks who want to explode on infidels and make erdogan a god.

romance? nahh
lots of shagging tho :)

Very nice ! :))))))))))))))))))))))

Support the independence of western turkey, punch a kurd

VERY nice ;DD

Yeah I lost my virginity to my first girlfriend when I was 15 but the entire 'relationship' was just messy, awkward teenage hormones bouncing off eachother. That shit makes way more sense when puberty doesn't dictate your emotions to be in charge and you can distantiate yourself from bullshit drama.

how old are you ?my teenage years were exactly like yours ::(

now i am 22 y/o and my life has not changed...alone and autistic

20, and I don't mind admitting that I can think of no way that things could've been any different in high school since it hasn't been enough time since then for me to better myself, but that I know of, I didn't really do any "obvious" mistakes. I'm not even one of those "oh no i missed the signals this girl was givng me" guy, since I don't think there were girls interested in me.

Well alone is not so bad. Makes things easier actually;

>but still nothing came out of it
Then you squandered it.

I experienced it in my imagination.
It was very depressing realising it would never come to fruition.

How? I had my attemps at being sociable, at being popular, and all you can name, but nothing was to pan out of it.

What I'm trying to say is that there are no "what if"s for me, like some there are for some users for me. I tried to be the best I could be, and it wasn't enough.

You know that thing girls do where they tease their friends by implying they're married to someone by replacing their surname with that person's surname?
Year 8. There was this girl I was deeply enthralled by. Head over heels. Imagining my life together with her. One day while making our way to the oval for sports class their group came around a corner where I was standing. They were doing this game and said her name with my surname. Then the whole group reacted with this whole "you did not just go there!" kind of reaction. Then that girl sees me and says "Hi user!"
Very depressing desu

Also the last girl I liked in school is engaged and getting married soon.

My point exactly. You should have gamed it away like I did and received some entertainment at least.

Hmm that makes me think.
Perhaps she liked me and admitted it to her friends, so they knew and that's why they said that.
Or perhaps they knew I liked her. But that's unlikely since I never admitted it to anyone.
Nah, I am just being delusional. They reacted that way cos I was so pathetic.

Oh, well that's fair, but then I'd have lived tied to my "what if"s, which isn't living either, is it?

Nah, there's no sense in fretting over anything beyond your control. Besides, high school is nothing but a shitty popularity contest with zero meaning after.

>it's a weebs overly romanticise what teenage years are actually like and feel depressed that they missed out on a fictional experience episode

love this one, seen it many times

It's overrated and people obsessed by it are confonding real life with some shitty american tv show.

No, but the worst thing is that when I was a teen I had pretty much 0 interest in it.
Now I'm almost 25 and I'm constantly daydreaming about having a gf, cuddling, kissing, etc.., at least for once to know how it feels. Send help.

Late teen years are pretty great though, lots of alcohol and parties and dumb shit (that gets forgiven cos you're a stupid kid), teen girls are still legal cos you yourself are a teen etc.

I'm 19 and my gf is 17 so I guess yeah.

Holy fuck. Same. :'(

I remember seeing some of those "teenage couples" and a lot of them were not romantic at all but "arrangement" to be cool in front of the others, the worse case I seen was some "exhibitionnists" which had violent arguments (with yelling, insulting, and the guy taking the hair of the chick) in front of the entire classroom in the corridor waiting the coming of the teacher, they did it numerous times and after, we everytimes seen them being in love, kissing in front of others and exaggerating.

concerning my case, I was just interested in fucking, not in cliché romance, but the only thing I did is kissing a chick at my 18 years old.

My first was around 20 and I was around 22. We were almost teenagers since we were immature idiots.

I now want nothing to do with proper relationships.

I probably would if I had unlimited income.

cuddling feels really good if its any help

yeah it was shit
parents stepping on your decisions saying "you're not old enough"
then as time goes by you realize they were right

that makes it worse

I just want a qt to cuddle with. It doesnt even have to be sexuql i just want to feel somebody else's warmth and touch.

I do it vicariously through coming of age movies and now all the movies I like make me look like a nonce

First gf when I was 13, also my first time was with her. It was awkward as fuck but I gained some very good memories.

High school with two gf's, the first one for a year and the other one was with me for 4 years and trough my armed service. We broke up because I had to move to other city.

>this is why i watch anime
i dont think (((hollywood))) has or will ever put out a story about a wholesome innocent teenage romance. Its only ever loveless fucking in my sex junk.

it's mostly american and european indue movies.

>Its only ever loveless fucking
because that's what teenage life is

yes best thing that has ever happened to me and ever will most likely because i will kms in 3 years tops woohoo at least I had a good period of life

>i just want to feel somebody else's warmth and touch.

literally me, first time i fugged a girl i enjoyed the part of just lying next to each other with my hands around her, actually no, when she pressed herself against me and held me was best part

Hmm... what were you like in high school?

Yes. I made out with a girl for 45 minutes in 8th grade during Napoleon Dynamite because I was pretty sure that's what cool kids did at the movie theater.

Reminder it's also mostly a baby boomer bullshit.

Not noticeable. Social butterfly and the like I guess, but no real close friends.

Also I tried to be friendly with the retards, so I didn't have the best reputation sticking to me.

Don't :).

i wont if i find something like it again :)

but while i believe in my own ability to love purely and to stay loyal, i dont believe woman's ability to do so :)

and i dont have any passions or ambitions otherwise :)

so... :)

Maybe that's why you weren't popular?

I also put my hand on her butt.

I guess, but if being popular means screwing with poor kids that weren't self-aware in the slightest, then fuck that.

>i dont believe woman's ability to do so :)
Then is all you have to live for the affection from women? There's so much more to live for though.

> Then is all you have to live for the affection from women?

for me it's romance or love, yeah, so kinda. not for me desu, it all feels like 5% actual ACTION and 95% boring mediocre shit. like jumping with parachute or working a high paying job or even sex for most people probably. but love feels 100% of 100% all the time...

Dude...nice

How did that 8th grader ass feal

Nope, not at all.

Recently at 19 years old I got into my first relationship but that only lasted 20 days. Still really torn up over it

Bretty good my dark lord. She had a fat booty.

Popular kids were laughing at us from a few rows in front but I was the one getting action.

Isnt that the guy remembered for dissolving the greatest empire in the history of the world?

>soon 23
>soon too old even for a young adult gf

>"user has a crush on you"
>"Ewww"

T-thanks for all the hurt

No. There's hope for everyone. Calm yourself.

24*

>/r9k/: the thread
fugg off on your board

well, never had a gf but if getting your heart broken by your crushes counts then yeah, 3 times until i became a cripple unable to approach girls, then 3 more after that

No.

What's crippled about you?

I have one year not to become a wizard

i just can't approach a girl romantically because I'm terrified of her knowing that i have feelings for her. It's not even about rejection anymore, the thought of opening up my heart to express my feelings and leaving it vulnerable paralyses me

>Falling for the female meme

tomorrow I will go and buy a roll of film for my photocamera, I bought it long ago thinking I will get it, but I never really did. I will then load my photocamera with my roll of film and go to river shore. there, i will walk around with my backpack and in my shorts and sweater and white beat up adidas stan smith sneakers, in lonely removed fashion, like i always am, and maybe take pictures of something

at some point I will sit on a bench and start smoking and thinking how i'm lonely and how shit everything is and also secretly hope that a qt sits down and talks to me, but that won't happen

then i will summon a taxi using an app on my smartphone and go home. I will put earphones into my ears and listen to some music. I will roll down the window, and wind will breeze on me when car speeds up. it will feel good couple times and I will feel that sense of hope and love for people and everything around and acceptance of everything and beauty around me. then taxi will arrive near my block of apartments. i will pay him and go home. yeah.

> the thought of opening up my heart to express my feelings and leaving it vulnerable paralyses me

iktf. the potential break up, the inevitable loss of feelings by her, the potential cucking or just feeling jealous and shitty is bad. at some point not losing became more important, and at this point i even sacrifice chances of winning to just not be the loser.

This.