*blocks your career path*

*blocks your career path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDBScp4qaJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vermin... fucking scum of the earth!

The HR rep at my company is a fucking cunt. She's trying to have me fired just because I called my coworker a nigger. Fucking SJWs I swear to god.

Anyone else notice how HR is always full of women?

Can they just FUCK OFF. I fucking hate their whiney petty stupid fucking bullshit. Isn't their job to make people happy at work? Ive only known them to spread misery by blindling following stupid rules.

These people are robots i really fucking hate them

BEST resources

>be me
>be private consulting firm with 4 people
>have no HR
>answer only to myself
>work with 3 other guys that are extremely talented engineers

Women have no place dictating the acquisition and distribution of human resources. Their emotionalism clouds their judgement, and liberalism makes them mentally ill.

*HR leads a company teambuilding chant*

youtube.com/watch?v=MDBScp4qaJs

>Isn't their job to make people happy at work?

Not really. They are mainly there to make sure the company doesn't get sued over anything and to weed out btards from the applicant pool.

>Isn't their job to make people happy at work

No dipshit. Their job is to make you productive. There's no one whose job it is to give a fuck about your happiness.

HR = useless guidance counselors of the corporate world

Personally I think "Human" Resources is a little racist. what about people like me that identify as a Dog

>There's no one whose job it is to give a fuck about your happiness.

Found the NEET.

Happy workers are productive workers!

Learnt that one in business class in highschool

Holy shit you people love to complain. I didn't realize there were so many whiny snowflakes on Sup Forums. I guess I should've known better.

that PWC one made me giggle so much for a while when I was working there

>ITT: Snowflakes crying about all those bad, bad women at your workplace

Get a fucking hold of yourselves, you whiny children. How pathetic do you have to be to blame some women for the effects your shortcomings have on your employer?

Write to HR about it

got any pwc greentexts?

>Clearly never worked at a large corporation
>probably never worked at all

Have you?

>my startup company of 4 people gets by fine without HR, see how useless it is!

STEM grads will never stop making fools of themselves

i worked for anheuser busch faggot. it's huuuuuuge

Yes

Be the perfect gentleman and return with a mac 10, 1911-nighthawk, home made thermite and half ounce of grandaddy purple, half ounce coke and a hit of meth for the standout.

Did HR do anything to offend you there?

Just want to shoot up the place

Whatd you do?

"We have received some complaints about your conduct in the workplace. I've scheduled a cultural sensitivity class for you next week. You will not be allowed to return to the office until you complete the course"

IT

Not getting six 6's
Kys

I own a small company with 10 employees. My business adviser suggested that I hire an HR rep or contract one in. I sat down with my people and talked about it and we all decided against it. So instead of wasting money on crap like that I gave everybody a bonus by splitting the HR salary between them and giving myself a little bump too. Eventually I'll be forced to create something akin to HR for hiring and record keeping, but I will never have them in charge of some of the things other HR departments are in charge of.

so instead of paying him, you are paying all your employees and yourself for that?
fucking lol

Basically. I'm capable of doing record keeping and hiring myself at the moment, and I have a team leader in charge of my people so he basically keeps the peace.

id kick her in her man balls

Yes, constant fuckint nitpicking of stupid fucking rules. Picking up on shit like me not wearing black socks. Constant "mandatory fun" team building shit.

They just revelled in going around being the office police because they had nothing better to do. And if you actually needed them to do anything theyd take their sweet time. All while talking to you in that high pitched condescending tone. All fucking fat piggy women too

why not just ignore the idea of the HR and not let the employees know anything?

Is wearing black socks difficult for you?

I can't wait for employers to start running my background and see the things I've been arrested for. Some of it sounds way worse than it really is.

It pisses me off that some little rat bastard is going to look at me and judge me. Some little fucker who actively sought out a job to judge people and fuck them over for their past. Some little shit who probably calls the cops when they smell weed.

not really dude, not from the US and we didnt have that kind of bullshit.. at least not in my office

>HR forced me to abide by a reasonable dress code

OH THE HUMANITY!!!1

HR firms do legitimately provide a service: Record Keeping, Hiring, Payroll, reference checking, etc. By not having HR I have to ask my employees to take on some more responsibility. They felt the trade was worth it.

My company doesn't have an HR department and we still do background checks. With a criminal record you would be disqualified from a job with me as well. It's not a matter of judging, it's a matter of trust and with a record you start with negative trust. Therefore, someone with zero or positive trust gets hired ahead of you. You can't really blame the HR departments for your past mistakes.

/fit/izen here. Former fatty 1 years ago

I am super strict about my diet. I NEVER go off my diet, I haven't touched junk food, soda, or sweets in 12 years.

I get a new job doing the tech work for this call center place. It's full of fat fucks, bowls of candy everywhere, there's a birthday party every month. it's fucking disgusting how fat and slovenly these people are.

Every.single.fucking.time.
>"user, we're having cake do you want some?"
>"No thanks, I'm good"
>"Ugh so you think you're better than us?"

WTF? Because I don't want your shitty $9 cake from walmart? No, I'm better than you because I can control myself and don't weigh 300 lbs.

>"We're getting chinese today user, do you want in?"
>"No thanks, I brought left over pot roast"
>"You're too good to eat out with us?!"

every fucking time.

These cunts actually reported me to HR for "creating a hostile work environment" because I don't eat fast food or cake.

The HR people actually said
>"Well, how do you think it makes them feel that you don't eat what they eat, and how you're fitter and stronger and have less body fat than them?"

Yeah it is.
No that was only an example of their pleasure in enforcing their petty shit. Its not like i was getting written up every day for my socks m8. If im sitting there working and i look over and this fat hambeast is there giving me a lecture about my fucking socks or that my desk has too much shit on it or that i should really be back at my desk 10 minutes before my lunch break ends so i can be "ready to work". They just enjoy telling people off. Nevermind productivity or anything else. Fuck em

>Former fatty 1 years ago
12 years ago

Discrimination! That's okay, 'NEET Life!'
I refuse to toil away in some cubicle to line some corporate fat-cat's pockets, pissing away hours of my life. I'd prefer to remain Sup Forums's resident troll and to cause massive social upheaval as retaliation for my being ostracized from society and false-accused of bogus charges. Your HR department would be blessed to have me on staff, could scarcely find a more creative and resourceful individual, but if I can't retain the right to sexually-harass females and African-Americans in the workplace, it's obviously not the right environment for me. While I appreciate your taking the time to review my CV and interview me, I must respectfully-decline any offers.
~Eco

kek

some workplace cultures view smoking the same way. like you are on some kind of high horse if you aren't outside smoking on all of your breaks

the fuck is wrong with people.

>STOP BEING A HEALTHIST!

Lots of things are wrong with people

Who names their kid after what is basically one giant cattle farm with some beaches on the side?

you have to acknowledge that no one enjoys your company because you are boring and asinine

tell HR to Fuck Off

oh

I'd McFucking kill myself.

I think you should tell them you don't judge their choices (even though you do) but them judging and dictating to you is offensive

Fuck I hate women in the workplace