What should I do. I'm 17. My parents are divorced. I live with my dad and stepmother...

What should I do. I'm 17. My parents are divorced. I live with my dad and stepmother. I constantly get yelled at and made fun of and told that what I think doesn't matter. It's been going on for years and I can't handle it anymore. My mom can't help much because she has a job that let's her make just enough to support herself. Grandparents were kinda like second parents while I was growing up. Multiple friends and their parents have offered to let me live with them because they see what is going on and how it affects me. I have a job and make 6-700 a month and pay for my own phone, insurance, etc. Recently bought a car. Legally I can't just leave. My parents would list me as a runaway and know where I might go so idk how to leave. I'm in Florida btw. Anyone here faced a simmilar problem? Anyone know how I could legally leave? Could I get my mom to give me permission to leave? I've thought about emaciation but it's 7 months until I'm 18 and I've been told the proceeds might take about that long to go through. Anyone here who has advice?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

you need to make 2000 a month at least. I know it sounds hard but just take up painting. You can charge over 20 an hour for that.

When I say painting, I mean painting walls n shit. Btw It got me out of my parent's shithole of a house.

If I were to leave my mom and grandparents would help financially. And the places I'm going to stay I would be able to for free. I've thought this out a good bit. My mom gives me what she can already because my dad and stepmom don't help me a lot. And my grandparents have offered to help me pay for anything I need.

You need to go to court for this. I don't know if your grandparents can support you on that.

wait 7 months then come back. this website is 18+.

Do you have any idea who I could go to or what I'm court I would need to do?

wait seven months OP, you waited for 17 and a half year, wait a bit.

Get your parents fired from their jobs so that you'll have no choice but to move away. Hit two birds with one stone dude.

leave now. this website is not for children like yourself.

go through the courts bre,you need to be emancipated legally.The minimum age for this is 14 i think so give it a shot

Suck it up for another couple of months and move. Work like crazy so you dont' have to be home at all.

Do you have any idea who I could go to or what I'm court I would need to do?

Kys I've been on here for years

Get GED have mom sign enlistment paperwork and go join the Navy--it's easier than the other possible branches and you can travel the world and forget your past life.

This is kinda what I've been doing. Along with school I've been working almost 40 hour weeks and attending college classes at night.

>i've thought about emaciation
have you thought about emancipation at all?

My brother did something simmilar except he went into the Marines. The only problem is I've got a good college setup and the military is like my last choice of things I want to do with my life.

Kms that's what I meant

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Underage b&

get

>Kys I've been on here for years
and now you arent.

today the mods are pretty ok

mods seem to agree with his dad and stepparents

underage b& topkek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It never gets old.