An acquaintance just showed up to our flat with this and started snorting it...

An acquaintance just showed up to our flat with this and started snorting it. He says its cocaine but I thought that was usually in powder form. I'm not doing it but my mates are. Is it safe? Also,drugs general. Let's party safely

Party responsibley. Safety is irrelevant

bump for info

Maybe one day smoking will be SACRED again

what do you mean?

Sometimes you want to have a little fun. Jump over the fire. Danger is fun sometimes.

too true. You ever try DMT? I've been trying to get my hands on it forever but can never find it. LSD is also great. If everyone took it once in their life there would be no more war

>If everyone took it once in their life there would be no more war
>Being this naive

Yep, definitely the type of degenerate I would expect to take LSD.

Could be coke washed down with acetone. That usually makes it a bit harder and resemble crack rocks but more fragile.

It it could be cut with meth or any of the other 1 million poisons cheapass drug dealers cut the coke with.

most people do drugs every day to be able to get up and go to work (caffeine). Coke is just an amped up version of that. Most of the successful business/finance people I know are railed all day...poor fuckers

Not sure what that is tho OP.

It's soft to the touch and powders easily when they run a card over it...does that mean anything? there's 3 of them doing it. Can they OD on that bag?

Its good coke.
Shit coke is powder

cocaine should be a fine powder, that means someone crushed it up which would probably done to cut it. While it is not a guarantee, cocaine in chunks with less powder is generally indicative of higher quality gear. I can't guarantee it is pure, because no cocaine you buy will be, but it is fine to do some. That is definitely not enough shit to hurt you, especially split among your friends

have you tried it?

no op, there is no way that amount would kill one person much less 3. It won't hurt anyone. It sounds like cocaine to me, fucking try some free coke; live a little!!

Looks like coke that got slightly wet and just clumped together.

forgot to add, crush your shit up better. Rocky as fuck/10

cool. thanks Sup Forumsro. I appreciate the info. I heard about something called "free base" and coke and that its bad. You know anything about that?

what's the best way to crush it? My mates are just running a card over it? I think Im going to try a bit

freebase=crack. cocaine with a high pH so you can smoke it. I like to take a small piece or dollar and lay it over what I'm about ti snort. Then run the back of lighter over it and you'll hear it crunch down. Then break of the little "cocaine pad" with a card. boom. also don't forget to scrap the residue off the paper, there will be some blow there.

The paper keeps the little rocks from shooting away when you apply pressure. I honestly prefer a bill because they are more durable, but some people bitch about a little bit of the coke getting caught in the dollar bill. When you just crush it down with the back of the card or the edge the hard chunks will cause the coke to shoot away from the line when pressure is applied

Dab a few flakes on your tongue (a VERY small amount). Taste it. After a few minutes your mouth should go numb. A lot numb. Then that's good shit.

ah, I see. So free base is crack. Just tried the bill trick and it worked great. Thanks for the help. Sup Forums can be a good place some times

Great! Enjoy op, nothing better than free cocaine; that shit is expensive so don't pass it up. Plus it is pricey enough that you don't wanna buy it to try your first time. Enjoy a helpful infograph on crack

also let us know how you like it, wondering if the blow is any good. If it made a little "cocaine pancake" and stuck together then it is probably better quality

It looks like cocaine. Break off a little with a razor, crush up and rub some on your gum to see if you get numb. If so then it's cocaine

I dont know what you are talking about. Ive taken LSD twice in my life and both times it turned me into an amped up viking warlord who wanted to kill anything and everything around him for the dumbest thing.

I spent 15 hours hiding in bushes waiting for a squirrel to come back so I could shoot it because he kept clicking after I told him to shut up

Thats not even enough for 1 person to OD. Ive railed an 8ball in a little over 2 hours personally and I was fine. You can feel your heartbeat in your ears and eyes after awhile, but you are ok

honestly I just passed it off as retarded first timer shit, or crunchy granola BS. I doubt acid is gonna teach the world to love again

I've definitely done huge shots of cocaine where you feel your heart beating outta your chest, blurry vision, tinitus, and like your body is on fire but this is shooting like .5 gs of good quality shit. >1g ain't gonna hurt no one

That might be a term that has changed over the years, but to me freebasing coke or heroin, is taking the powder, wetting your finger a little bit, smearing the powder/paste onto a piece of aluminum foil, then from the other side using a lighter to burn the paste and inhaling it through a straw.

Crack is a whole other creature and totally different way of smoking it

When I stopped doing coke I missed the numbies the most. I was eating 2-3 tubes or oraGel a day to get me through.

I still miss the cold numb feeling, but will never miss that battery acid mixed with Asprin taste

The naivety. Granted I don't know any violent L dealers but i know violent fucks who party with LSD

That has never been the meaning of freebase.

Yea it is slang for smoking like heroin or cocaine but originally free base referred to turning a salt into a more basic solution so it would vaporize more readily. Freebase was cocaine turned into a base with a labor intensive process before we had discovered this could be easily accomplished with crack or ammonia. Making crack using freebase makes a purer product, but is expensive and labor intestine requiring chemicals and equipment. Hence people started using the "crack method" to sell product since before this discovery freebase was a more expensive specialty product. Freebase became slang for smoking because freebase was the first form of smokable cocaine

Most shit sold as acid nowadays is some nBome RC.

you wouldn't know that you were taking an amphetamine based psychedelic if you'd never taken real acid before.

shit's too fucking strong

>nigger language

That's "dat fishscale" probably still loaded down with talcum powder but it probably has some real yayo in it. Dab a little inside your lip like in cops. Should be numbing

The statement about war is retarded, but if everyone tried it the world would be a nice place

nicer***

Nbomes are bitter/metallic tasting as fuck. The taste stays in your mouth for hours. Just an fyi to other anons

It is a powder but they compress it in a block for shipping, when you get it like taht you can be 99% sure its pure

Freebasing cocaine is the process of freeing the cocaine base from the salt form in which cocaine is naturally found. While crack cocaine is produced by mixing the original cocaine with a combination of water and baking soda, freebase cocaine comes from using ammonia to extract the base.

Diethyl ether is then used to dissolve the cocaine and remove it. Diethyl ether is extremely flammable and volatile. This is a significant reason it is so dangerous to produce freebase cocaine and why there are so many explosions in drug labs that do so. The ammonia does not mix with the solution of water and ammonia, evaporating instead.

Ever heard of Richard Pryor blowing himself up? It was an ether explosion, he was making freebase let the ether creep into the open flame he was using. In one of his stand up specials he claimed he had mixed whole milk and skim milk, fucking kek

Then what IS that called? Ive known it my entire life as freebasing. Pic related

y is freebase rad?

I take real LSD because I'm a musician and friends with the right people and such.

I have tried research chems a few times but was always told what they were.

I am definitely an outlier to those who get their LSD on the street oliker festivals people.

Real L IS incredible but i am not convinced it inheritly makes people less violent. Most people will be humbled by it but Charles Manson had access to the real 60s L25 shit that Ken and Bear made and look what happened there.

Maybe Charlie was actually red pilled as fuck from his experiences and obtained truth we cant even comprehend with our tiny little minds

Mixing tobacco and cannabis....disgusting

Or maybe he was manipulated by the CIA and MK-ULTRA Mind Controllers to give LSD a bad public image to keep people in perpetual ignorance and slavery.

Its a Europe thing. Everyone ive met from Germany, Italy, and Greece have all smoked it that way. They also dont hit like us in NA. They smoke like a cigarette instead of a joint

It makes a completely pure product, no baking soda or cut

Ahhhh...The younger generation. Thinking that decent coke comes in powder form. If your coke is powder, it's shit. it's been stepped on 5 times before you got it.

Or maybe he was just a fucking whackjob and nothing could make that any better or worse. Some people are just evil and nothing can save them

also is meth

Probably more likely this.

Also last time I got in a fight i ws tripping.

Anecdotal but give me a break, the world is killing eachother over resources not over bad vibes. LSD could help a lot of people but many people are just to simple to truly be humbled by drug experiences.

Afterward they get some soda and fast food in them and start being a fucking normie again within days

This is where it gets deep. There are probably a few fundamental reasons people become violent.

Strong negative emotions are the base for a violent act(tort).
Psychedelics can raise your emotions to levels your natural body system couldn't have prepared you for.
So in conclusion

>LSD makes me violent
nah bro u just had a bad trip you dishonest with yourself bitch

This. Coke that doesnt clump, has anti-clumping agents in it like baby fomula. If you can grab a pinch of it, open your fingers, and let it drop... if it doesnt stay clumped up together in the shape of your fingers, its been cut multiple multiple times. I did coke with 3 friends on the Inca Trail back in college (we went hiking all over SA for a little over a month) and the shit in Peru was not only pure AF, it was almost, kind of sticky. We actually had to roll our dollars bigger because it would stick in the tube if you rolled them tight. Apparently down there at the time, you cut the coke to make it safe to sell, but that was it. You would be in some seriously shit if you cut coke that was already cut from the farm

Im a high strung person to begin with. I can guarantee an upper like coke or meth would see me in prison for murder because someone was talking to loud, or someone beeped a horn, or someone slammed a car door too hard

Get off your high horse... being "like, a musician" has nothing to do with getting quality doses...

The funny thing is that 99% of the doses that find their way to the end user were bought/sold/traded by "festival" people (see: deadheads and phish fans/whatever the equivalent scene is in your country) in the parking lot of some show, which is almost guarenteed to be where your 'super heady musician friends' (or someone up the distribution line from them even) get their doses.

Whether it's blotter, liquid, or still in raw xtal form, there's a 99% chance that the LSD you take has been to a show. Yes. A festival. From those "festival" people.

Most of its still fake bc of the profit margin fucktard, you always have to test your shit.

I've got a strong temper too, I hurt someone really bad a long time ago and was taught the skills to refrain from violence.

If you're as much of a hot head as you say you need to learn how to convert rage into internal mental fury. Or one bad day and a bunch of shitty coincidences might line up and you could hurt someone real bad.

Ive been working on it over time but I still have issues every now and then. Trust me, its taken its toll on my body. I have 5 metal plates in my jaw, I have top and bottom bridges, and when it rains dear god does my back hurt. Small steps

Bro, nobody's saying that fuddy duddy kids don't get nbome'd by unscrupulous fags who are out to make a quick buck.. but on tour that shit doesn't happen- you get the shit beat out of you right on spot for trying to misrepresent the substance youre selling.

Maybe in the middle of ass-fuck Indiana you guys might not have decent connects for doses... but that's why people travel to festivals/phish shows etc- to meet up with heads who are connected.

Chances are every single dose you've ever consumed has been in the possession of a wook and sold in the parking lot of a show..

Testing kits are $20 by the way.. useless when testing LSD because anything that ISNT bitter (yet is still active) is LSD or an analogue (just as safe and more expensive.. nobody would sell you an LSD analogue for as cheap as L..)
And as for profit margins? I get my sheets for $150 (10-packs for 1100) so I've never been tempted to risk killing someone over an extra 60 cents.. most heads wouldn't. If you're hanging around the types of people who would, I feel sorry for you.

Why dont you just go to a therapist to learn how to deal with anger management?

I do, 4 nights a week. He is called a bartender. I had to do court mandated therapy and victim impact. By the end of the night I was more pissed off than when I got there. I spent 2 hours at a time wishing half the people around me were dead, and the other half of the people just need a good stiff drink and to get laid"

It all depends where youre at and if you can trust the kind of people there, but you should still never fully trust anyone as a general life rule. I used to be well connected to the festival scene in Ohio so I know how it is, but just going to a one night concert (even Phish) you shouldnt trust just any random person selling L or molly, etc in the parking lot or inside, if theyre thirsty for money = obvious red flag.

Get principled. "No hitting" is a good one, tell yourself you aren't yourself unless you keep that value true.

Those classes feel like a punishment and often ask too much of people.

All that worked for me personally is putting myself is provocative situations and not getting physical no matter what.

Cause if you're chewing someone out who really gives a fuck as long as it's not ongoing harassment. Just apologize after you cool off.

Sounds like a shitty existence to me, anger is a choice so youre doing it to yourself. Look into Esoteric Spiritual Traditions, Nonduality, and Psychology (Ego Death) if youre smart, otherwise enjoy killing yourself for no reason other than your own ignorance.

My problem is I cant listen to/read the peace loving crap without wanting to call everyone around me a complete pussy. You might be smart, have money, have a hot wife, have a nice car, be "at peace" withyourself, and I will still always be better than you because I can beat you into a twitching crying lump of human.

Its kind of hard to be better than someone when you are crying and your gf/wife is on the phone begging someone for help

>doesn't happen

>here take this it's nbome or something, it's kinda like acid
>my friend gave me this it's like acid he said
>my buddy got this acid

It's on a blotter too... cmon, user
Odds of dying are pretty slim. Not to take away from the fact that there's still a chance or anything.

cmon user the man is a musician!!! his acid has gotta be legit, it's practically a law

do you even know the effects of lsd?

Yeah, sounds like your ego is really in control of your entire psyche. What do you believe you have to gain by thinking/behaving this way, other than the endorphin of rage which you may have become addicted to? Do you think an addict is living at their highest potential for fulfillment in life?

Have you ever considered that the Einsteinian paradigm of Physics that was conscripted to you by the state owned and operated public education system may not have been the whole truth about the nature of reality, and that its conceivable that the government whose out to steal everyones tax dollars may have possibly lied to you to trap you in a particular metaphysical paradigm that produces a certain perception in the human mind of his relationship to the world?

Absolute bullshit. Good coke could be in rocks like that or powdered. It's no indicator of quality.

bad advice/10

People can easily get it back to rock form after cutting it. It's quite simple and doesn't require anything beyond household items. The worst coke I've ever had was always in rock form.

Dude... see, I dont understand half of what you just said, and the half I did understand, I dont care about.

All I want is some whiskey, to go to work 5 days a week, spend 2 days a week hunting/fishing, and to be left alone.

That last part is what makes things hard, as it seems like I am surrounded by the most insufferable assholes on the planet. What do I gain? I gain your silence and then your absence from my immediate area. I also have fond drunken memories and satisfaction knowing that 2, not 1, but 2, grown men have pissed in their pants after they thought they were special and didnt slink away when told to do so

I've had coke from many different sources. Drug dealers are shitty people but they can pretty resourceful. If you go around spouting that rocks are higher quality, then the sneaky drug dealer will just cut it like usual, then mix it with some acetone and heat it and boom, it's now in rock form. It takes like half an hour. They do this because retards insist that rock form is better quality.

The texture is in no way indicative of quality.

You have serious anger issues