Listen to my plan, /b

Listen to my plan, /b

>I'm in my 30s, married, good career but lots of irregular hours
>wife doesn't want kids so we have tons of extra money since we live relatively frugally
>wife doesn't know but I have a huge cheating fetish
>currently working on becoming a sugar daddy
>I'll rent a small apartment, let a girl live there with paid utilities and an allowance
>put up the side chick, require regular STD checks, retain right to evict her at any point
>stay married to fulfill my cheating fetish
>rotate out side chicks every few years

tldr;

what could go wrong?

>Cheating fetish
This is literally just called being a normal bloke

If cheating is normal, then fuck people that's shitty

If you make sure you don't get caught go ahead. wan't a sugar daddy for myself, it sounds amazing.

Reminder that she will divorce you and get the house, half of your shit, and alimony. You deserve everything you will get for being a piece of shit.

Mfw I made her sign a prenup

Exactly. People are inherently heinous user.

Not a bad idea user. Don't use your real name with your sugar girl (whatever the name is). Leave your wallet in the glove compartment or just bring cash with you when you see her because if you scorn her and it goes south than she can't get to you. Maybe use Ubers or rented cars just in case? Point being, be careful and be wary of emotional attachments. God speed.

>Cheating fetish
So you are a lebian?

Lol. Nice fantasy. You don't think one of these side-chicks are gonna rat you out to your wife?

It's 8 sentences stop being a lazy cunt

>mfw half the time even with a prenup they still get to take a big piece

agreed. you're a faggot pos op. your wife trusts and loves you, think of her. don't do this

Good man. And no kids means a divorce wouldn't be too messy.

I've got a question for you. Do you still love your wife? Why did you even get married? Wouldn't it have been easier to just have multiple girlfriends? I'm not passing judgement I just want to know why you'd deal with the hassle of marriage if you still honestly want other women.

It's a natural drive to fuck and impregnate as many people as possible. The only reason it's considered 'evil' by society is because women demand the ability to 'own' a man. Look at other countries (saudi arabia) Women there have no rights, and men often have multiple wives. Marriage is just an institution designed to lock down guys. I'm not gonna give you the full redpill, but you should take it yourself before some bitch breaks you in half.

Godspeed Op, you crazy bastard.

Fuck off with coded messages just say what you mean

Doesnt matter, she will still get it. Most divorces ive seen involving a prenup end up ignoring the prenup and the wife still gets a lot of your stuff.

Also dubs.

Dubs again!

depends what the prenup says you dolt

>coded messages
Man, you really are a dipshit

Might seem like a good plan but it will fall apart.
Your wife will start asking where the money is going, where you are, etc.

where are you based? sounds hot

Thought it might turn me into an honest man but nope. I do love my wife but clearly I love fucking multiple women more

And I don't hold any illusions about this marriage lasting forever. I've accepted a divorce is inevitable but I don't want one at the moment

Pretty stupid plan, OP.

>do you love her still
>what do you look for in a girl? Age? Hair color? Intellect?
>how much money do you make? How much would you have to make yo do what you do comfortably?
>how often do you have sex with wife, wht about the other girls?
>do the side girls know what's going on?

I have 5 side bitches. But you are playing on some next level shit. Props.

Washington

Under 25, medium intelligence, petite redhead if possible

I make 500k/yr

I fuck my wife about 3 times a week, side chicks 2-3

My current side chick knows I'm married

Fair enough

Holy fuck. How does one make 500k a year?

Stay in school, kid (and pick the right career)

>wife lives frugally so I can dick down hos
Can't wait for a side chick to get knocked up for that sweet child support check.

Lawyer?

Just graduated. Looking at a 50k a year starting salary. I think I already fucked up lol

If you want to have several wifes or gfs, why just not be in open relationship or polygamous relationship? So the girl can have as many partners as she want too