I'm a poor femanon student. I am looking to make some money so Im not strapped for text book cash, semester is starting...

I'm a poor femanon student. I am looking to make some money so Im not strapped for text book cash, semester is starting. Anyone looking for a personal Snapchat cam girl? I'd prefer to keep it as personal as possible, find one guy willing to paypal me $20-25 per session? Its just an idea Ive never done this type of thing before. No place around here is hiring. Hoping to get lucky. Pic related.

I will give you 10

Well. Maybe if you'd post a bit more by way of advertisement, it might generate some interest.

timestamp or gtfo

timestamp

I made an email address for correspondence, earthpyre at yahoo.com if youre serious.

Post your snap and we'll talk about it

Will pay you $ 25 per session. How can I contact you?

Timestamp paper with your Kik user and and naked. Do it and I'll contact you.

I have never been a fan of laying down on back pictures like this. Does not present your breast well, and two of my favorite things are breast, and pussy. I would like a better picture of your breast, and pussy picture as well to see if I want to have you as a personal cam girl

Also this.

Too bad Snapcash is only available on US.

Why does the left tit look fucking concave?

or gtfo

I would pay several hundred dollars depending on how far you would go to degrade yourself.

You need to follow the rules if you want to play.

Gonna need a timestamp.
Write your throwaway email on the timestamp

I give you 50 for a blowjob slut

ITT niggas finna be catfished

if youre looking for a one on one experience and helping a student just email me. I've pretty much put it all out there. thanks have a good day.

Yep,

Timestamp body and Kik and date

That's two different sets of tits there m8, push up bra can't make that much of a difference.

No wonder this bitch can't find a job, she has no idea how to listen to people. Timestamp, you dumb idiot.

Youll get no replies like that. Id pay 20 bucks a session with ease but Im gonna need to see a pussy, a time stamp, and an email.
It looks like youre hiding a dick in all your pictures.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nasty fucking whore get a job stupid cunt

Yeah. You look pretty cute, but you need to prove you don't have a dick.

Stale pasta

She's a fraud. Talking with her on Snapchat and she won't send any proof she is real without money.

That settles that.

Thanks dude!

lies. lol.

Just post the timestamp

Where you located? I would pay you 80 to fuck your face and cum on your tits

Ill gladly email a timestamp. im done talking here. thanks to everyone who emailed me, look forward to talking.

this

Nice catfish :) have fun scamming virgins.

>>I have no money
>>Advertising on Sup Forums
>>No timestamp or verification
This bitch is a catfish. Who the fuck emails a timestamp? One of you virgins who emailed her better demand a timestamp and post it.

Inb4 do you know how to green text.
>I blame my retarded mobile app

You niggers can't be fucking serious.

>no timestamp
>faggots willing to pay even without timestamp
>faggots willing to pay for possible nudes even though there are nudes all over internet
>possible femanon admits she has nothing but her body
>so full of herself thinking her average body is worth money to be seen

You all could die.

I'm also a femanon. I'll do it for $15 per session, paid up front.

Paypal shekels to [email protected]

Just don't buy textbooks, dumbass.

Are you trying to get into medschool or something? Textbooks are worthless. 10% of the time opening one up and reading it only makes the difference between a B+ and an A, and the other 90% of the time you never even need to read a single word out of it to get straight As.

If you get a week into classes and find out you're in one of the one in a fucking million courses that you actually needed a text book for, guess what you're a woman, find Any Male Classmate and you can just trade him a tuggy in exchange for letting you use his textbook when he's not busy with it, which considering it is a textbook and almost all of the time textbooks are completely worthless he won't be busy with it for more than an hour or two a week.
You're offering to strip and put on an act for money so we all know you're already a whore. 1 + 1 = 2 bitch. You have options and slim to no standards to meet in order to achieve success. Don't overcomplicate shit.

Always been into financial domination, if you're a real femanon. But that's if you're into it.

I would love to make you my pay piggy. email me: earthpyre at yahoo.

Shut the fuck up virgin. No one believes you. Get a real job. You're obviously a fat NEET who needs money.

Gotta get timestamps or some other form of proof. Cuz then yeah I would do it.