So like, why does everyone speak English? Or is it just automatically translated or some shit?

So like, why does everyone speak English? Or is it just automatically translated or some shit?

They speak english because we own the fucking world

fpbp
/thread
this

fpbp
Go away OP.

>we

You mean WE

Nah faggots.
We write in english because otherwise you fat jewlovers wouldn't understand when we mock you.

fuck off mongol rape baby

How old are you?

It's actually automatically translated by the Sup Forums servers. I'm writing in Spanish right now, but you'll see it in English.

what part of india do you own?

I wanna learn me some spanish, but shit seems to hard and i dont have the resources to acomplish sucvm,.h az feazt

It's because of the brits.

Fuck off you pedo

Spotted the retard.

Fuck off you Abbo.

you mean the UK?

English is the global pilot/control tower/internet shitposting language, you need to know it to do any of those jobs.

>Speak English
You mean they're speaking American, right you commie faggot?

Why does Americans speak English even thought they're American?

Paaska

>implying Sup Forums isn't where the intellectual elite meets

DESU senpai this is american, not english, you caun teull becauuse theure areun't extrau U'us everyuwhere.

Hungarian subs for anime come out much later.

Autotranslator, dude
Disable and re-enable it using ctrl+w

Well you write like a retard in English so you should probably just give up now

Even though Spanish is probably the easiest second language to learn

¿Que?

those inverted signs are really retarded

Their jobs.

>So like, why does everyone speak English?

We're actually writing in Hebrew.

>Or is it just automatically translated or some shit?

exactly right

Fuck no, you have to give the properly pronunciation.

You have to start what you end.

> ¿?
> ! ¡
> ( )

Really simple to understand.

it's easy to learn

.Okay.

It's a basic and poor language that even a monkey (black people) can speak

>said the Chilean
40 keks

this 2bh

>A FUCKING LEAF

Lol no one even knows what your flag is. Try hard faggots Argentina or whoever you are

It's easy as fuck and most people know how to speak at least 3 languages.

It's an American world

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums automatically translates wht you tipe into the viewers language.
How new are you?

Americans only have like 200 years of history ffs. We founded your country, technically before we came along your country belonged to the mexicans, think about that for a second.

> wht
> tipe

Sup Forums is broken I guess

The spread of English as a primary spoken language is our only lasting impact on the world and no matter what people say chinese will never take its place

Was ist das?
Das ist nicht richtig.

>American Education.
But really Swedish memes are pretty American memes translated and less funny, so it's better to just habla inglés

>Everyone speaks ENGLISH because of Americans
Oh dear.

call centers

The part with all the shitty tech support.

the only time that was a feature in my life was playing Phantasy Star Online with some japs. Sent those nips some wacky emoticons of swastikas, told them to enter my blue portal and made them kamikaze Dark Falz

Dog bles Ameriga, Dog bles Dreamcast®

Because people from other countries only come here to yell insults at Americans, and that's kind of pointless if the Americans don't understand what they're saying.

1. Britain conquered a fuckload of places and spread its language.
2. Britain and America were back-to-back the most powerful and influential nations on Earth.
3. Anglosphere cultural domination.
4. Domination in world affairs results in English becoming the standard for international communication.
5. This applies to most international travel as well.
6. India and Nigeria, two regional powers with huge populations and the largest media producers in their respective regions, speak English as a lingua franca.
7. The widespread nature of English means that knowing it opens up opportunities to do business with dozens of nations across the Earth.
8. The major financial cities of London, New York, Singapore, and Hong Kong all use English as either the dominant or official language.

I really can't argue againt that

And now those countries are our bitches including yours

My peepee is hard

In a primitive tribal honor-shame culture, the intent of what's being said is far more important than what is actually being said. Mistaking an inquiry for an exclamation, or an exclamantion for an inquiry, leads to decades of savage bloody wars that could be avoided if the intent of the statement that triggers the honor killings had been made clear from the start.

For this reason, primitive honor-shame cultures use the signalling tones (like the "rising tone" used when asking a question in English) at both the beginning and end of a sentence, and even after the poor savages learned to write, they continued the habit, because their culture remains rife with "honor wars" to this day (goigle Basque Separatists if you don't believe me).

>Americans

English is the language of the shitpost
Also captcha

>What is Hollywood

Checkm8 m8

look up the british empire in your books fampai

USAUSAUSA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

No sharia zones here yet goatfucker

English is considered the business language so it's taught in most 1st world countries

>england sets up colonies on shores everywhere
>takes credit for American Exceptionalism actually making the language standard
Just be glad your offshoots actually succeeded where your neighbor's failed.

I think it auto translates. Keep in mind that many countries like England,New Zealand, Austria, Netherlands and Kentucky speak English too.

C’est faux

Sure is satan.

WE

translating whole sentences to intelligible english from any language is a meme. we still have decades to go with the software.

just try some asian movie with google translated subtitles. it's horror

CШA CШA CШA!

God damn BTFO

Fpbp

Nice answer, Cletus

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA