Gayest thing you've ever done thread

I'll start.

>Used to have sleepovers with friends when 11-14
>Had a group of 4 friends that would all experiment together
>Would tug each other's cocks and suck dicks
>One time I dared one to lick my ass
>Fingered and licked me while another guy sucked my dick
>Came in his mouth

I still jerk off to those memories sometimes...

Anyone else have any good experiences?

Pic semi related, it's me.

bumparoo

I always enjoyed being molested(just groped) on the subways to and from school

Had sex with guys multiple times.

Went to an adult movie store that had glory holes in the back. Went inside a stall that had some guy on the other side jerking off. Jerk along side with him.

When I was in what is called ground school (first 4 years in Germany), I had a best friend that I used to play "ass games" with, which literally meant that we fucked each other in the ass.
Later on there was a girl involed as well, though, so it was more of an exploration thing than actually being gay.

We just wanted to get our dicks wet and didn't really understand how it worked yet.

Looking back, it's a fact that I had anal sex with 3 of my male classmates at age 7-10.

>be me
>need to count money to see where I'm at on the day (at work)
>pants I'm wearing are sagging a bit because my belt had broken
>reach to get wallet
>pants sag more
>hand and now arm lost in the void of my ass pocket
>!!!
>I got it

>flamboyantly kick leg up and turn to look back in an attempt to use upper leg lower was to push wallet to my hand and grab wallet.

Must have looked like one of those loli pictures of a little girl in a bikini on the beach that you always see on here.... except I'm a grown was man.
I'm a valet of a strip club on a busy street I'm sure many people driving by saw. I went home and scrubbed the gay off of myself in the shower for hours trying to find a way to tell my father that he can still be proud of me.

again
This is between that story and my first gf

>gave myself prostate massages while fapping on the toilet
>gave myself malt beer (european equivalent of root beer in the us) enemas and also shower head enemas while fapping
>tried to fist myself with nivea cream as lube

Tell us more.

When I was around nine years old my friend and I touched each other's dicks during a sleepover. Almost got caught and decided to never do it again. I still talk to him occasionally, but we have never discussed it since.

This guy over here I had one scene where we were in the garden of my parent's house after watching a softcore movie during a sleepover. My best friend stuck his dick up my ass and I shouted "DEEPER DEEPER" because we had seen that in the movie and just then my mom caught us. We were like 8 or 9 back then and didn't even understand, but my mom got REALLY mad and we got grounded.

I'm straight.

>I was fucked in the ass
>I'm straight

right.

We were kids and didn't even understand how boners worked. I actually fucked my older brother's Stereo system once and even his couch once these days and he never knew.

I remember fucking a hole in his music system vividly because I hurt my dick while doing that.

Bump for interest

I once stuck a GI Joe up my ass, but I never stuck my dick in a boom box before. Even as a child that would have seemed dangerous.

Met up IRL with an internet friend once, on his birthday. In the weeks before we met, I jokingly kept telling him that my birthday present to him would be a blowjob. It actually happened, I swallowed everything in two huge gulps and then we fell asleep cuddling.

Best night of my life, I'm happily bisexual now.

Kek we've done some retarded shit when we were growing up. I remember trying to shove a glass marble up my urethra when I was like 10.

Why?

Not user youre replying to, but did it work? Ive heard of stories of people sticking pennies and dimes in their nostrils, and having to go to hospital, but never a marble in dickhole

Because it felt good. I don't know.

A few years later I shoved a lubed up metal handle of a kitchen knive up there while fapping and came loads.

I guess I've been kinda into urethral sounding since childhood.

It's just something about making the hole you cum out of really wide and shoot crazy cumshots that gets me off, even in my 30s.

Stretching your dickhole can make you cum loads if you're into it. Just don't overdo it.

It's a hardcore BDSM fetish thing and really not for everyone.

I'm a straight guy but I fantasize about getting fucked by an older guy. Do you think that I should do it for real? Or am I going to regret it afterwards?

shove something up your arse first to find out

Probably if you're not really into gay shit. Sounds like you're more into domination, which can be achieved by a female dom.
Just get a girl to fist your ass and milk your prostate before you let an actual dude fuck you.

I already did that and kinda liked it.

>Sounds like you're more into domination, which can be achieved by a female dom.
I don't like being dominated by a girl, I don't find it exciting.

>I don't like being dominated by a girl, I don't find it exciting.

You're probably bi then. No offense. Whatever floats your boat. Go to a gay bar with a dark room and get fucked hard.

>want to spend my afternoon getting drunk with video games
>spot a thread about gay experiences on Sup Forums
>spend my evening talking about shoving things up my ass

Fuck you Sup Forums. Seriously fuck you.

Geez dude, what's up your ass?
seriously, whatcha got up there baybay?

I let some dude in a wig suck my dick and lick my asshole while I jerked off. It felt awesome until I busted. Drove home at like 3 am, took a shower and furiously scrubbed my butthole. All in all, I'd rate the experience a 5/10.

I just had a faggot come over and suck my dick because I'm in a drought with the ladies

I go to a glory hole every 1-2 weeks and get my dick sucked and swallowed

Nice digits, fag