LAK:Nick Young scores 26 points w/ five triples

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=AaI4myxl_9E
youtube.com/watch?v=dZMjJ45eVBw
youtube.com/watch?v=be3LnLuzZ9A
youtube.com/watch?v=htbr5LqomlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't mean a thing without the W. meme stats on a shit team.

dont let this slip

wew lad, and the pressure was on them that night too.

I have been a Knicks fan for as long as I can remember. I'm only 26, so I know there are fans who are reading this who have lived through the Reed, Frazier, DeBusschere years. While I'm not one who has had the fortune of living through those glory days, I do have very fond memories of a franchise I was proud to religiously watch. I remember the Ewing/Uncle Oak/John Starks years; I remember rooting for that ridiculous Sprewell/Houston team; and I remember being comforted to have Charlie Ward come off the bench and add some much needed support in games. I remember Marcus Camby's full court shot like it was yesterday, and I still very much despise, yet oddly respect Reggie Miller even though I was only four when he scorned my beloved team for the first time.

I am a New York Knickerbockers fan.

Stop going to the games. Stop buying the merchandise. Stop watching the games on the MSG Network. Simple as that. Dolan doesn't franchise the Knicks because he's in the business of basketball, Dolan franchises the Knicks because he's in the business of making money. While the Knicks are not his main source of income, James Dolan is not in the business of bleeding cash. STOP BUYING STUFF FROM HIM. Most of the people buying Knicks tickets aren't even Knicks fans - they just want to live the experience of watching a game in the mecca of basketball. If you are a fan of basketball in general, STOP GOING TO KNICKS GAMES.

If the seats are empty, sponsorships will go, too. Let the price of a ticket fall to that of an amateur game. If the organization wants to act like a high school basketball team, let's make every aspect of it a high school basketball game.

Why is she so shook?

ofc she's gong to say small penis club, she's a normie, only normies are in that ship.

Nice copypasta.

Anyway, sorry to hear what's been happening in New York.

god you people are pathetic af

What the fuck did she say that implied she posts here? Quit going Sup Forums on her, fucking underage faggors.

>copypasta
No, my friend. That is fresh from Reddit.

SKRRRT SKRRRRT

"h-hey kid, want to sniff some turkey glu?'

I HIT THAT NIGGA FOR THE WORK

we need new memes, how longh ave we had the mario meme? time to upgrade.

nobody worth a damn wants to post in this general so long as that child is here, we don't deserve good memes

Someone give me a quick run down on the Brodies?

we need to do something drastic. A power move, like harden did with the taco bell campaign, a game changer. We need to call a summit of the /nba/ elite to do something about this once and for all. I remember generals used to go by soo fast, we would go throught 3-4 threads a game night, now it's the same general for a whole day.

Rockets just got a 3 seed and home court with a 37-45 record in mygm on 2k thanks to divisions lel

So is Wall shook until he beats the Cavs or is this eternal until he buys a Nintendo product?

>on 2k
triggered

/nba/ used to be so fucking lit at RNH

It's truly a shame what happened

Guys, I legit think the NBA is on the decline and no one wants to admit it yet.

I see no future stars in this draft that aren't meme spamming guards and the only thing to look forward to is Giannis possibly becoming some KD LeBron hybrid or AD, KAT, and Porzingis bringing back the dominance of big men.

He isn't waiting for the Sixers to meme their way to the ECF in a year or two

That's an awfully nice meme.

Checked.

there is a page just for checking whether your IP is banned
Sup Forums.org/banned

not that I care if you'd rather check by attempting to post

Casuals, aka the primary audience, never ever liked bigs and post-play. Perimeter players have always been the big attraction in the modern era. Shaq is really the only exception, but he was a freak of nature and had a great persona to go with it. It's why Jordan is considered the goat when Kareem has a really legit argument against it. The modern nba is a casual's wet dream

DON'T CLICK ON THIS IT REDIRECTS TO ANOTHER WEBSITE IT ACTIVATED MY ANTIVIRUS,

'no'

>Today's NBA is for casuals

he's right, everything about the game is getting further away from the game itself. Look at the news stories about the game, more of it is, "lebron endorses this candidate" "curry said something about this candidate', the only time you hear about game performance from what i can recall from the top of my head is based Westbrook's triple doubles, which is what news about basketball should be. The news about basketball should be what the amazing players do, too much drama now, i don't want to hear about kd and Westbrook beefing, i want more player comparisons, more what if scenarios. That, that is my NBA, not some faggot reason to make the ASG roster (yes im talking about embiid).

It really is tho and the league and sports media directly pander to them.

Are the Heat good?

Spoelstra COTY?

>mfw i just realized magic Johnson at one point coached the Lakers.

Jim buss deadline to make the team good again expires at the end of the season. Magic might be new president of basketball Operations. Phil Jackson on suicide watch,

youtube.com/watch?v=AaI4myxl_9E

RNH quality posting coming through, lets bring it back lads. Let's make /nba/ great again starting with RNH. strictly basketball senpai.

>mfw heat are on 13 game winning streak

Is it only me but Charles barkley deserves to be kicked out of the garden. Being an important piece to the past doesn't mean you can maul security and especially ridicule the owner

who dis

>Charles barkley

I'm 23, I've been through 23 years of shit. As a bucks fan. Honestly I've remembered two years that we have been to the playoffs. Fuck the Knicks, fuck my life.

Wait, Draymond Green missed out on a 5x5 by not getting enough points? What the actual fuck?

Jokic > Towns > Embiid > KP

What player will end up being the next great star to come out of no where like Jeremy Lin?

The quintessential meme player?

It's already Dion Waiters.

Kemba had a little run now he's back to earth.

We also got Yogi on the Mavs.

I think Dallas is primed with a great meme team willing themselves to a 8 spot.

probably giannis

KAT > AD

youtube.com/watch?v=dZMjJ45eVBw

Boogie, best center in the league.

youtube.com/watch?v=be3LnLuzZ9A

Oh hi there

not for long

I'm tired of seeing every single team in the league spam pick and rolls all the time.

When is someone going to break this three point spamming retardation and actually develop some alternative strategies.

Like why not spam double screens and pin downs?
Why isn't there some more triangle sets in early game situations?
Why the fuck are people still not using shoulder pick and roll with the forward screening for the center to get open dunks?

can someone explain the Spacing concept to me? If you had 5 players who all shot three pointers at 40%+ in their natural positions (even your center) would that mean that scoring inside would be easier because you are guarded further away from the paint? is that how it works?

>I'm tired of seeing every single team in the league spam pick and rolls all the time.
>When is someone going to break this three point spamming retardation and actually develop some alternative strategies.
>Like why not spam double screens and pin downs?
>Why isn't there some more triangle sets in early game situations?
>Why the fuck are people still not using shoulder pick and roll with the forward screening for the center to get open dunks?

Yes

Any Raptors fans wishing they still had James Johnson?

James "Cranked dat joint back and banged on em" Johnson went off today, 26 pts, 2 asts, 8 rebs, 1 steal, 3 blks.

He literally is a poor man's Lebron. Ain't mad at all, 13 wins in a row.

so then porz / jokic / embiid are the future of the nba lol

shaq must be furious

other than warriors/thunder what is the game of the night friends? there ar ea lot of good games

That's only if other guys on the team can shoot and most players can't.

Listening to Say Anything now and this is great.

I've been looking for some early Brand New type emo for awhile.

>Out of all the Croatian players drafted the most hyped one is turning to be the biggest bust
Fucking Suns man

Reminder this is all artificial media hype and this game doesn't matter more than an regular season game.

You're buying into E!SPN's bullshit drama by watching this on national TV and I advise everyone to watch a stream or a local broadcast instead of ABC/ESPN

Don't worry. He's going to end up a good role player at least.

The Suns are limiting him because they know he's not strong enough to play in the NBA.
Unlike the Lakers that are just putting Ingram in the fire and risking major injury.

first album brand new is GOAT

I don't have cable I just enjoy watching westbrook, especially vs the league villains. none of the other games are as good and any attempt to make such a case is dickhead hipster posturing

Don't see any reason to limit a rookie in a team that isn't a contender, in fact they would benefit from the experience.
I'm just saying that compared to Zubac (top steal by the Lakers as it seems), Saric and even Zizic (who unlike Bender is currently at least being dominant in Europe) the Suns seem to have gotten the absolute short end of the straw, which is hilarious considering the hype that surrounded him (which to this day I don't understand)

>tfw 1957 ELO

Bender will be good, he is only 19. You acting as if every good player had a good rookie year. I don't understand how people are so quick to label players bust

>Five teams with the worst records in the league at the moment all have one thing in common - they have a Croatian player on their roster. There are no Croatian players on the other 25 teams.
:^)

all rookies stink. almost without exception.

what do you expect

they're like 19 years old

>so then porz / jokic / embiid are the future of the nba lolshaq must be furious
>That's only if other guys on the team can shoot and most players can't.
>TFW one of these three guys gets traded to GSW what happens Sup Forums? Is basketball over as we knew it?

>KD hires a armed security team in return to OKC, tripled the normal Warriors security personal

Wew

that is what i expect!

people have crazy expectations for nba rookies.

What a fucking bitch.

Like seriously.

Every single interview. Every single time he speaks.
He's so emotional, yet he tries to act like he doesn't care at the same time.

He's a bitch.
He's so fucking sensitive.
He's female.

Towns and Wiggins are the most overrated players in the league.
Do you remember all those whores who said that towns deserved more than apemond an all star spot?
Those fuckers play defense like IT

>le average 10 points and play meme defense man deserves an AS spot over le play amazing offense all around the floor and one of the best centers in the league man

France didn't deserve to be saved in WW2 if it was just going to produce you.

Based

>Green missed out on a 5x5
>by one point
How does this happen? At that point you just send him in during the 4th and run plays for him unless you're a colossal dick of a coach.

I'm more mad he didn't get a quadruple double. 6 points away... that's 2 memes from them how hard could that have been

Shut the fuck up you little autists

Fuck you pussy

it's funny because half the fans would probably cheer him and not even be mad. Imagine being a little kid and liking durant, then seeing him play for the first time since he left you and trying to get a high five only to get ignored and tackled by one of his security guards. Must be heartbreaking.

I saw a clip of the Warriors arriving to their hotels in OKC today and there were people gathered around holding up OKC KD jerseys and someone has a sign that said "shape of Oklahoma" "heart" KD.

>i'm tired of seeing the most effective play in basketball
Aside from chucking 3's, the P&R is always going to work, especially with refs more lenient on moving screens

Towns is balling though, much more than Draymond.

i never really believed in the tranny movement. Like, I always thought they were just weird perverts with sick fetishes. After all how could someone be a man in a woman's body, or a woman trapped in a man's body?

That never made sense to me... until I met Kevin Durant. That dude is literally a woman. Wouldn't surprise me at all if after his career was over he transitioned to the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=htbr5LqomlU

You can tell Harden wishes he stayed in OKC but he also knows he wouldn't be as famous if he did.

L-leave Kevin Durant alone pls

A snake nigga
That's that shit I don't like.

BANDO

>He doesn't know about Jaylen 'the future GOAT' Brown

Literally the next Doctor J mate

>be in New Orleans
>first big Mardi Gras parade tonight
>kind of want to watch OKC - GS instead
>mfw

All you have to watch is the first minute and see how much they boo him then turn it off. Then you can watch the highlights on youtube afterwards.

this

>there are people who actually watch the full game and don't just have it on in the background while doing something else and watch the highlights later

how the fuck do you have 2 hours to waste like that?

>a grill posts here
I thought /nba/ was a boys club. Wtf did i miss last night

posting OC

Watch KD get booed and put it off. Kanter is down, OKC has no chance unless Westbrook becomes god.

Jimmer Fredette is averaging 36/8/4.5/1.8 in China with 40% 3pt shooting

Where can Jah go to be successful? He doesn't really fit on any team. He can't rebound or play defense, he might as well work on his range and play pf