Help Sup Forums out Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums out Sup Forums.
Snokeflake SJW Scott Dworkin made a poll on Twitter to see who the better president is.
Here is the Twitter link.
twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360
>Pic related. It's where the poll stood before Sup Forums got involved.
We are flipping the numbers.
I'll show where the poll is now in my next post.
Here is the link on Sup Forums.
and here

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the current poll numbers.
Help us flip the numbers, so these (((leftist))) faggots lose at their own game...again.

This is pretty amazing actually

Voted Trump

>Help Sup Forums
No.

>when u need to set up a Sup Forums raid to make yourself feel better about your wasted vote

Usually I wouldn't care but I wanted to piss off that SJW cunt.

What exactly is this going to accomplish other then momentarily, emphasis on momentarily (because it will be forgotten about almost immediately), annoy someone?

Is your time this worthless?

>Help Sup Forums out Sup Forums.

kek.
How about no?

Voted Barack. Thinks for the link

this

Nothing but a spectacle. Go read a book, Kid.

Bump and *thanks you idiot

voted

Trumppets are triggered so they have to win the poll to make themselves feel better

Obama for a 3rd term! Voted. Thanks.

I am a grown man.

I dont have a twitter account.

The only people my age who do are nigs and liberal adult-children

So yeah, im good.

>twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360

>you need to register

fuck off

Fuck off Sup Forums

Bump

I'm not registering with twatter just to vote in some stupid poll, fuck off

Yes

Are you new to Sup Forums? This is what Sup Forums does. It's what it always has done. It's what it will continue to do for the foreseeable future.

Sup Forums is full a faggots. So that's gonna be a no partner.

NYPA. Provides no tits, lolz, or prizes....

Kinda luzly considering his smug and cock-sure attitude before he knew what the results are. I don't gaf about Trump or any of the other retards, but pissing off smug assholes is always worth my time.

Even more worthless than you realize.

Getting closer!

Newfag trumptard. b trolls for Lulz. We got a meme elected president, that's funny. Supporting the current president over some other president in a meaningless twitter poll is just faggy.

You sound like a shill on pol. "I'm not really into politics and voted for trump, but here's why his latest retarded tweet a few thousand people saw is the last straw."

Your sense of lulz is just shit.

This. I voted for Barrack Obama.

tf are you talking about? The thread was "hey, want to spent literally 8 seconds pissing some smug people off?". The "last straw" bs is way to dramatic. Chill Sup Forumsro.

Why are Sup Forumstards always requesting shit on Sup Forums ?

Because they think people actually care about these shitty Sup Forumsls

And I thought my life was pathetic.

I know. It's a second of your life. Vote for Obama and piss off Sup Forums in the process. Smells like success to me.

Bumpo!

I bet if trump won then they would delete the poll. Like that Lilly allen one where Muslims were voted more marginalising than the elderly, and she had a breakdown and left Twitter for like a week. Also this is why you should vote trump in this. Just for the funny results

Trump—you're an idiot for thinking u could even compare yourself. SAD!
Obama 59%
Trump 41%
We're doing it guise!
Keep up the good work!

Hi shareblue. Now that we have all you shills in one thread I'd thought I'd let you know that Sup Forums used this thread to collect your IP's.
Happy Thursday.

stfu and vote for the lulz.
sorry I didn't make a trap/fap fb/istg thread. I thought this would be more fun. Can you imagine how pissed ole Scotty is right now?

I already voted Trump. Two birds, one stone.

you mean kinda like how that guy started a poll to make himself feel better about obama? holy retards batman...

Nigger go away.

>Here is the Twitter link.

He was making the poll to clarify that people like obama more after trump tried to compare himself. Not saying he did but from the context of his post it seems like it. Either way he was right.

I hate three different twitter accounts and voted Obama for one. Post dick pictures and Trump have the other two. Time stamp too whore.

Newfag. This isn't a personal army request. This is a raid request. Learn the difference

Keep this going. Just voted Trump

Raid request denied.
Stay in your containment board, cancer.

Doesn't know the legions are already on the move.
KYS faggot.

nypa, also just voted for Nigger president because seeing you getting triggered is funnier

This, I've lost faith in Sup Forums

If he loves Trump, he will do it. I will vote Trump too if he puts a P on one butt cheek and a L on the other. Post pictures with asshole spread for the O.

no, its called an echo chamber and now that the poll has got outside the sjw pc retard central that is twitter and into the hands of the broader population, its starting to sway, a lot.

Asshole pictures now op.

Ah, it's because it's outside of the echo-chamber and now into this cancer echo-chamber.

Most people voting trump like trump ironically.

In that case...fuck off. No.

>Sup Forums, help me because I don't like that people prefer a Nigger over an Orange

Was hoping for pictures of Trump.

>b should not fuck around with liberals
>b trolls for Lulz

pick one faggot

>i am the voice of Sup Forums

there are only 33 unique posters in this thread lmfao, how many people voted obama then? 40? jfc you're retarded if you think this means anything, how about going by the fact he won the real election by a landslide?

fuck off newfag, NYPA

>he won the real election by a landslide
>a landslide
wut?!

did you cry yourself to sleep before you saw the electoral college numbers? it wasnt even close

it's getting closer

>Implying you can only vote when you make a post on this thread.

sorry, are you counting non citizens and don't want identification required to vote? I wonder why...

All that does is show how shit america is and how stupid they all are. Only fucking country electing celebrities as their presidents. What a shit show.

I find it hilarious that you think him winning by a landslide proves anything other than everyone in that country being a fucking retard.

Op here, and I've been here 7 years....I still consider myself a newfag. I bet you're way more new than I.

vs what, spending that extra time looking at other threads for longer on Sup Forums?

get educated.

He lost the popular vote and only won the electoral college by 77k in votes. It was a very small margin.

The majority of voters are aware that Trump was a short bus rider.

which country are you from?

>twitter.com/funder/status/895634188912783360
me too
thanks op

Vote Obama! I have no dog in the fight. Just want Sup Forums to lose.

Any country u want bb

The lulz may actually be had for once, 8/8 m8

He lost the popular vote because of the population in the blue states. You know those places all if the liberals flock to. That is why we have an electoral college. It protects the sovereignty of each state.

Bump

This will get my vote too

you may not like Trump but you like to have fun don't you?

> I have no dog in the fight.
> I want someone else to loose.
Why do leftists keep trying to change the meaning of words just to obfuscate their goals?
It's fucking retarded and anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can see right through your faggot bullshit.
I'm voting trump just to shit on your totally non-existent dog in this fight. Fuck you fag.

Orange is the new black, faget

>Being this fucking tryhard to prove a point
Sup Forums is looking more and more like Tumblr

Do you know what landslide means?

Yep. Presidential candidates don't even have a single rally in states where they know they will lose. And very few non-fundraisers/Big TV showcases in states where they know they will win. Virtually all rallies are held in the battleground states.

>Why do leftists keep trying to change the meaning of words just to obfuscate their goals?
you mean like calling a man a she and forcing everyone else to cater towards the delusions of some psychopathic faggot?
isn't it obvious why?

Triggered nigger. It's lose, not loose. Loose is what your asshole is. Meanwhile it is spelled correctly in the previous post.

When the next genocide starts, your kind is next...after niggers and Jews.

Is it just me or does Sup Forums increasingly seem like the most snowflake place online?
Not talking about all Trump voters. I voted for him too. But there's this whiney strand that gets triggered by all criticism or opposition. Anyone else notice that?

Correct

fuck off poltard
go suck some russian cock like your president

The fact that anyone can think Trump is better really proves that this country truly is the dumbest out all the industrialized nations. It's actually a good thing that Obama couldn't relate to the retard American public

44 % GET IT

This

No. I don't fucking understand why people can't just talk fucking plainly. Post Empire is the cultural trend of the future. I can't fucking wait for the normies to steal that meme.
Eat shit niggertits.

Keep it going, this should triggered some people