What are some good ways of making rape as traumatic as possible?

What are some good ways of making rape as traumatic as possible?

fuck off with this autism, you lonely underage sperg

Yawn. Patrick B8man

Play and repeat a certain song during the rape, hearing it again afterwards will trigger the memories

/thread

>rape apologist detected

Do it with an electric knife

get naked. cannot unsee.

look at a woman in a suggestive way

nothing worse than that, even worse than penetration rape.

Getting raped by the person you were trying to rape. Traumatic as fuck.

Tattoo her afterwards

Kill yourself in front of the victim beforehand.

Like, run up to her, shout "I'm gonna rape you!" Then shoot yourself in the head.

Gonna have to agree with this advice. It will scar the victim but I guess one less cunt on this earth is worth it.

Make her call you her dad's first name through out the entirety

>What are some good ways of making rape as traumatic as possible?

1. Commit a violent felony
2. Get sentenced to prison
3. When you go to prison, sneak some razor blades in your ass. Push them past the sphincter to minimize the amount of blood visible from the outside
4. With the razor blades still in, proceed to enter the bathing facilities and drop a bar of soap while a large inmate, preferably black, behind you
5. When he rapes you, he will instantly cut the shit out of his dick the moment he enters and become enraged
6. Get beaten nearly to death by said black guy

There ya go. You asked a difficult question because if you want to be raped traumatically, it kind of defeats the purpose of being raped.

Involve scat play somehow. Make her shit on your chest or something while she's crying. Then make her eat your ass while you're cumming and shit in her mouth.

Piss all over the both of you. Make her ride the bus with you (make sure she pays for both fares). Scream about how you two are bonded for life. Get off bus. Leave her alone, covered in human waste, on public transit. Awkward

Suck your dad's dick before he fucks you in the ass would be my guess user

Assume her pronouns, she will get triggered hard

KEK

Kek

>her face when you get them right

>dress up as Count von Count for halloween
>wait outside of a club for girls to come out
>approach one and say "grrrreetings! it is I the Count! they coll me thi count becos I LOVE to count things! In fact I am looking for some things to count right now!"
>"w-what are you looking to count user?"
>smile but say nothing
>she laughs nervously at this point
>grab her and drag into a dark alley
>body slam her onto the ground and proceed with pounding the poopenshaft
>start counting with each time you pound her
>"thats one! thats two, thats a three!..." and so on
>"aHaHA!" when you're done and disappear into the night
>this will be traumatic because noone will believe her what happened and she'll have noone to turn to for help
heh

This thread is gold

>poopenshaft

well done A* user

Lol play sweet caroline please

Fuck that. The sponge Bob theme. That way she could be anywhere and someone young or old could randomly break out in song in public. Seriously. How many times have you just been at the mall and you pass by a convo where someone starts it.

It would haunt you. Sweet Caroline you can insulate yourself from by not watching tv, listening to the radio, or going to karaoke.

Keep yelling "make America great again" over and over as you rape her. The cringe of that phrase alone with fuck her up for life.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!"

>RAAAAAPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

After the rape, say that you really enjoyed yourself. Critique her performance over a light meal you make her join you at. Somewhere classy but low key. Pay for the meal and offer to call her an uber.

Make it a regular thing.

Meet her parents.

Rape the family pet.

Kek

Ooooo fuck

This. Use classic Disney and musical songs. That'll keep the bitch from singing them all the time like a cunt. Hate when they do that.
Added trauma when watching movies with your rape babies etc.

No no no, sing happy birthday. Once a year for life, her loved ones will remind her

dry in the pooper

Stop halfway through and tell her you made a mistake, she's not worth it

I would kidnap her to a secluded area, previously prepared.

There, while she is all tied up and nude, I will take her blindfold off. Her sister is already there, also tied and dripping cum.

Then I would rape them. Both as tied in doggystyle position, and forced to look at each other. I'd pump one, then change and fuck the other, and repeat.

I would ask them to give me reasons why I should cum inside the other sister. If someone behaves shining knight, I'd cum inside the opposite sister.

I'll have them kidnapped for 2 days. They will recieve only water. At third day I will permit to eat only cum. To do so the other sister must give me blowjob at gunpoint, so that I can cum in tge mouth of that who's hungry. And viceversa. Next day, I'll make them cum swap to eat my cum.

At 5th day. It's killing day. I will ask each sister to give me reasons why the other sister should die and they should be saved. One is married, 29, the other is single 25. Then I said I've made my mind, post facebook pics of both on Sup Forums and ask who's hotter. The hotter girl will die.

They see Sup Forums's postings unfold as I fuck them silly. Finally, as I have enough votes. I go to the looser sister (which I know it will be the milf) fuck her, and as I am fucking her chop the hotter sisters's head into pieces with a sword (remember they are looking at each other).

Then I go to the dead sister's body and fuck her.

And as I am fucking her dead sister, I stab her in a non-lethal part of the milf sister with a kitchen knife. Take the living, blindfolded, and leaver her in a road in the middle of nowhere. I let her live. Her forehead will be branded with "Sup Forums let me live".

Hot post. 2 bones up. But how would you get Sup Forums's interest? Photoshop a dick onto the girls?

Best one so far.

Kek, true. But hey, I hope a good ol' "Who's hotter? Trips gets nudes and FB" might do the trick.

That's too real man

Hello amhed

3:151 Allah will cast terror into the unbelievers’ hearts

“We will cast into the hearts of the unbelievers terror, for that they have associated with Allah that for which He sent down never authority; their lodging shall be the Fire; evil is the lodging of the evildoers.”

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

That's oddly specific. A bit too oddly specific.

I actually did this

Cut all her hair off. Leave a nasty scar on her face so she's reminded of the rape every time she looks at herself. Steal all her personal I.D and or family photo albums.

Who is this girl and why is she so good looking

Easy. Keep your clown suit on the whole time.

What the actual fuck does that have to do with the question you idiot

/thread

Well...

Is love to rape rashida jones with April ludgate as an accomplice

Start with killing yourself.

kek

>Black Demon Eyes
>Creepy Smile
>Smell of rotting dead people
>rotting dead people
>sharp as fuck black metal claws
>branding with satanic symbols
>satanic rituals and chanting
>gang raped by faceless minions in black robes
>satanic candles
>mock sacrificing victim, only to leave them alive and
>satanic worship
naked in the middle of nowhere drugged as fuck
>Crucifixion
>Peehole penetration
>Anal rape with giant objects
>Demonic distorted and inhuman whispering and echoes
>Blood sacrifice and beheaded animals
>keeping locked up for months in the middle of nowhere miles from civilization in old abandoned ruins
>keeping locked up for months with enough water and food to survive
>forcing them to clean up their filth while shackled
>whipping them when they defecate and piss themselves
>sewing a dick on their mound of venus in a way that won't cause their body to reject and cause infection so that they stay alive
>feeding human body parts
>doing satanic rituals from an actual satanic tome
>pissing on them
>shitting on them and and having them clean it up

This will break any sane human

Greentext?

Dose her with a good amount of MDMA, foreplay for an hour, then use her as you please. She will enjoy every second of it, and that'll scar her for life

Tell her your name is Matthew.

Nice try FBI!

Wear a mask of adolf hitler.
In court say hitler did nothing wrong

I love the fact that you mentioned the detail of her paying. Fucking gold.

*tell her your name is Mitchell and this is because she stole your ipod

Tell her her child is next

>get married
>have daughter
>love her to death
>she gets good grades
>into sports, art, and has lots of friends
>you are a great father
>you are her hero
>she graduates from high school
>has party with all of her friends
>all good kids
>great night for everyone
>say goodbye to guests and clean up party
>she tries to help, of course
>tell her you'll do it
>half hour later
>tell her you got her a graduation present
>lead her into the garage with a blindfold and a shy smile on her face
>"Hold on, honey. If I don't do this, you're going to freak out when you see what it is."
>put her back to a support beam
>start wrapping duct tape around her and the beam
>she's giggling because she knows you're goofy
>still curious as to what the surprise is
>"Ok one last thing"
>start wrapping a t-shirt around her mouth
>as soon as she opens her mouth to ask what you're doing, cinch it tight so she can't get it out.
>she stops having fun in that instant
>muffled and slightly panicked, tells you to stop
>pull off blindfold
>she's standing in front of a projector that is playing home movies of her as she grew up
>walk into her line of sight, naked and erect
>her eyes widen in horror and disgust
>muffled and panicked screams asking you why you're doing this
>pull her jeans down around her ankles while she tries to kick you away
>lift her legs over your shoulder and whisper
>"you will always be my little girl"
>fuck her while she watches herself happy and carefree in a different time
>keep saying, "I love you" the whole time to make it more confusing
>Get a step stool to cum on her face
>trying to get there before you blow your load so you jump up the stool
>slips out from under you
>cum on your own face as you slam forehead first into the concrete floor
>daughter is found hours later
>she tells them everything you did
>feels traumatized
>mother tries to console her
>"Your father wasn't a bad person. He got you a new car. It was sitting behind you in the garage the whole time"

>girl

Even as a hypothetical in a joke thread, holy shit dude.
I think you need therapy!

truly an hero

Diamonds

kek, can imagine that being true

Ask your mom about your conception, for starters. I guess the horror of you being conceived only really came to light when your misshapen and genetically inferior shit body came squirting out.

cant tell if this is genius or retarded

This

Also, no foreplay, just go in dry. and cum inside.
Tell her/him that you'll be back to do it again.
Also, whisper memes in her ear.

Lol.AS YOUR RAPE KEEP SHOUTING OUT THE NAMES OF ALL THE holidays

Consider suicide

Already did, now post some advices regarding the subject.

the chance that she will bite your balls and make you faint is too high while pegging

> tfw u can't decide whether to cuddle loli or hit her
> fml
I think we might be brothers user

Ok let me have a go at it.

>Get 4 girls into a basement, have them all tied down. Keep them drugged at low doses. Nothing there except some chairs they're sitting on and a desk with a phone with the phone number on a piece of paper stapled to the wall.
>Get one of the girls seperate and at gunpoint tell her to speak out a message written out her saying she's ok and that i let her leave in a joyfull way and we shouldn't worry.
>Trick them into thinking i let the 1st one go because she was good at giving head when i seperated her (killed her).
>When i'm supposedly gone phone rings and goes to voicemail and plays the message, giving them hope. Few days later once they've given head show detached head of the girl.
>Keep raping them and keep making ways to give them hope by slamming the door upstairs and playing a recording of "Police!" Or some shit. Every time sucking out the last tiny bit of hooe for their lives. In the end i'll each give them a button and tell them if they don't push it they'll be electrocuted themselves within 20 minutes (lie) but if they press it they will electrocute the others, sole surviver i release once i've tatood my smiling face on her forehead.

As long as you're the one doing it you should be fine

Ouch! Yup, been there, no use.

Time to step it up a notch.

Dude,
You basically based yourself on mine --->
Kidnapped, psychological play, and even the fucking ending. Not cool.

calm down guys, theres plenty of girls out there to rape

The twist is i continiously freshen up their hope for their fear is the greatest once they realize that hope was idle. Do that again and again and you'll break their mind.

lol
>he plagiarized my rape-murder and torture fantasy on Sup Forums! Not cool

> tfw nobody plagiarized my rape-murder torture fantasy i posted on Sup Forums cause it was too fucked up for any kind of immoral standards.
> fml

you have to rehearse that during the rape

You could use a knife instead of your dick.

i'm fucking crying

i imagined it. damn. i feel hell a aroused right now
user why

seriously see you all in hell..
ill be fucking waiting.

Alexandra Gaier
She is a she, and always has been. Keep dreaming, faggot.

Reserve us some cozy place in there you glorious fuck

And now we're gonna see how many dicks will fit in you.
> One
> Ahahah
> two
> uhahuh
> three
> mhmhmpf

how about we meet somewhere and I let you get a head start on things?

Commemorative rape tattoo afterwards.

You're on Sup Forums. Grow a fucking spine.

Kill another girl. Once she starts to rot you're ready to go. Go pick up the other girl, drug her up, tie her up to the corpse so the first thing she sees when she wakes up is a dead face of a human. Works better if it's someone she knows. When she wakes up and starts screaming shove your dick in her ass dry. Announce that you're going to take turns fucking the corpse and her in every hole they've got and when you're done, you're going to make her eat your cum out of the corpses rotten asshole.

If she's still in a somewhat sane state after all that, cut off both of the corpses arms and shove them in her cunt and asshole as deep as you can. Mix some really hot pepper and salt with the lube. Keep fucking her with the arms until she faints. Leave them there and dump her off somewhere. If she's able to live through all that, she'll probably kill herself at some point.

Oh, and if you cut deep scars on her face she remembers every time she looks in the mirror :)

Calmly explain to her that I hope she gets pregnant, and that by way of something called microchimerism, there will literally be living cells containing my DNA inside her body for the rest of her life, unless she kills her baby.