ASIAN COUNTRIES RANKED

Singapore > Hong Kong > Japan > South Korea > Israel > Brunei > Qatar > Saudi Arabia > United Arab Emirates > Bahrain > Russia > Kuwait > Oman > Kazakhstan > Malaysia > Iran > Georgia > Turkey > Sri Lanka > Lebanon > Azerbaijan > Jordan > Thailand > China > Mongolia > Maldives > Uzbekistan > Turkmenistan > Indonesia > Palestine > Vietnam > Philippines > Kyrgyzstan > Iraq > Tajikistan > India > Bhutan > East Timor > Laos > Bangladesh > Cambodia > Nepal > Myanmar > Pakistan > Afghanistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgAnnE5K1IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ctrl+f
>finland
>N/A

they all belong in the trash

Your country and monarch belongs to trash.

Pretty spot on except Iraq should be much lower.

nice (((list)))

Is this based on HDI?

yes, it's a copy pasta

China > Taiwan > Mongolia > Japan > Both Korea > Kyrgyzstan >>>> Vietnam > Nepal > Bhutan > Malaysia > Philippines > Myanmar > Laos > Cambodia > Thailand >>>> Hong Kong > Singapore > Bangladesh > Indonesia

good list

Delet this!

t. xi wang

H-how do we get that high?

if i would have to choose where to live in Asia, it would be:
desirable
Japan > South Korea > Singapore > Hong Kong > UAE > Israel > Rep China
Endurable
Rep China > Sowjet China > Russia > Bahrain > Malaysia > Kuwait > Thailand > Oman > Turkey > Vietnam > Brunei
Pain in the Ass
Georgia > Iran > Sri Lanka > Lebanon > Azerbaijan > Jordan > Mongolia > Cambodia > Philippines > Kyrgyzstan > India > Bhutan > East Timor > Maldives > Laos
Rather Kill myself
Uzbekistan > Turkmenistan > Tajikistan > Palestine > Indonesia > Iraq > Nepal > Myanmar > Bangladesh > North Korea > Afghanistan > Pakistan

i forgot Armenia, it would be somewhere in the Pain in the Ass category

Finland #1

whats your problem with nepal?

How the fuck aren't the Maldives the best Asian country?

Thailand should be first.

Jeju Island (1,849 km2) > > > Singapore (581 km2)

>Tajikistan >India
Top fucking kek

>Hong kangz above Glorious korear

Come to /sag/, fellow South Asian

DELET

>still can rent a home, not flat for under US$10000
>most people still can buy the latest commodity things (like gadget) every year
>low illiteracy rate
>no active separatist threats (only rural)
>mid quality weathers
>low suicide and homicide rate
>various cultures, but never into race war

>BAD

yeah..........

Malaysia is the most popular cunt to emigrate for Japanese retirees

Good post, just not very clear

because i only rated north vietnam, south i'd put between cambodia and thailand.

hey, at least you are better than singapore and the muslim shitholes :dddDDD

or what? you go all allahu akbar on my ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=AgAnnE5K1IY

i have no Problem with Nepal. i just dont want to live there. Like anyone else

japan has videogames

read the news lad?

>not granted permission to build the church because couldn't meet the requirement of local region gov's law
>the missionary keep built it
>wonder why the locals were angry

especially because it's built in rural part, which the locals are more considering cultural things than their own law

joke on you the papuans did it too last year to loacl mosque, the shit thing was the mosque is actually meet the requierment to be stand out , but the local papuans keep burned it

the most jerk minority is definetly the fuckin christians

their fuckin missionary are fuckin EVERY FUCKIN WHERE, especially the chink ones

so be grateful, we don't mass genociding them until now

U like Kyrgyzstan more than Honk kong and Singapore?

please exclude Georgia from this shit continent.
we don't belong there,

>so be grateful, we don't mass genociding them until now
living in a Country with 200 million more of such subhumans like you, disgusting.
You think i give a damn is it a Church or a Mosque? Pathetic
anyone here will agree that Indonesia is one of the biggest shitholes worldwide.

yeah thats true.
Nothing against your ppl btw, i like you guys.

Japan > South Korea > Singapore > Hong Kong > UAE > Israel > Rep China
Endurable
Rep China > Sowjet China > Russia > Bahrain > Malaysia > Kuwait > Thailand > Oman > Turkey > Vietnam > Brunei
Pain in the Ass
Iran > Sri Lanka > Lebanon > Azerbaijan > Jordan > Mongolia > Cambodia > Philippines > Kyrgyzstan > India > Bhutan > East Timor > Maldives > Laos
Rather Kill myself
Uzbekistan > Turkmenistan > Tajikistan > Palestine > Iraq > Nepal > Myanmar > Bangladesh > North Korea > Afghanistan > Pakistan >>>Indonesia

ha bosniak is mad now

be grateful because without our muslim presidente, your countrymen would be a deadmeat by spraska

also can you pls give my country more lower? It would cheer you more :)

>Singapore
>HK

Countries with no living space can't be ranked first and second. How are you supposed to raise a family living in an expensive shoe box?

yeah....
that part of rus just shit, but still better than others

>ha bosniak is mad now

>be grateful because without our muslim presidente, your countrymen would be a >deadmeat by spraska

you are as dumb as i would expect from somebody from Indonesia.
your country has done shit bout anything in the world. The only thing you are good at is being colonized by dutch faggots. You couldn't discover Australia who was fucking 20 miles away. WTF
now you jumping into boats and paddle to south, begging to do the dishes for the Aussis.
Or sneak into Japan to change the diaper of Minamoto-sama. bdw dont eat his dog, they dont do that like Indonesians do.
Why dont you go back to the Plantage and produce some Palm Oil for us, would ya?

and look, an actual picture of Jakarta.
can you see your house from here?

>Pakistan lower than afghsnistan

I love it when irrelevant countries get angry. It looks cute

triggered

well when you are from Afghanistan chances are you can get refugee status somewhere, so is better than Pakistan

Pakistan so relevant

>$16 million GDP
>Lower than african cunts like uganda
More relevant than the shithole that is bosnia

Uzbekistan > Turkmenistan > Tajikistan > Palestine > Indonesia > Iraq > Nepal > Myanmar > Bangladesh > North Korea > Afghanistan > Pakistan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit>Bosnia

at least i can go outside and say whatever i want whitout being stoned
and i can travel through all of Europe Visa Free
I can marry whoever the Fuck i want
And I dont have to learn Bullshit about some Sandnigger who lived 1500 Years ago
I can spend the night in a club with boose and girls in Skirts
And i wont get Nuked by India
Yeah i am fine, thanks

A lot of those countries have mandatory clothes people have to wear, but I've never seen one where the official clothes are scuba gear.

>singapore
That place is boring as fuck.

hell yeah bro only good countries have weed and alcohol!!! *smokes joint*

>HongKong
>Singapore

They are just fucking cities. No one wants to live in a squirrel cage blower wheel

Seriously how does anyone actually live comfortably in Hong Kong. It's SO fucking cramped.

>anyone here will agree that Indonesia is one of the biggest shitholes worldwide.
Anyone here will agree about Bosnia being such a shithole. But in my opinion Indonesia is cool and Indonesians among the friendliest and funniest people I ever met.

>hong kong
>comfy
No one want to live in the fucking expensive concrete box. Everybody in hong kong wants to leave

>Palestine

i haven't trusted indonesians since i watched the act of killing desu

Aww why so blue, Bosnia?
Didn't get candy in your last UN rations?