Whos defense was better 14 Seahawks or 16 Broncos?

Whos defense was better 14 Seahawks or 16 Broncos?

Talib>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sherman

Seahawks.

Who was the better defense: 14 Seahawks or 00 Ravens?

The Broncos lucked the fuck out that entire season.

Seahawks easily superior.

Seahawks made the greatest offense ever assembled and raped them like a white boy in maximum security prison for child rape.

Denver carried that team. While Seattle had a pretty respectable offense.

Von Miller or Earl Thomas?

Yo man what the fuckOP when did this happen?

I loved the Matrix but hate trannys

Do you mean the 2013 Seahawks and 2015 Broncos? 2013 Seahawks. They dismantled a historically great offense so much that people don't even remember the records they held.

2002 Bucs

I assume you mean 13 Seahawks and 15 Broncos.

And it's easily Seahawks, less yards allowed, less points allowed, twice as many picks and all that playing against an incredibly tough schedule and dismantling one of the best offenses of all time in the Super Bowl

by DVOA

Denver 25.8
Seattle 25.9

>Andrew Luck torched both of those defenses

Should we be apologizing?

hahah cucked by based diversiy

If anything, that makes you wonder why he can't do it to the lesser defenses in the AFCS.

The 13/14 Seahawks Defense is historically one of the GOATs isn't it? On part with the 2000 Ravens and the 80s bears, they then man handled one of the GOAT offenses in NFL history in the owl

The Bronocs were good but they weren't that good

Seahawks had the advantage of competent QB play though

very few (any?) great Ds had that

The 13 Seahawks offense was literally run through Marshawn Lynch, not Russell and the passing game

They grinded out games on the legs of Lynch in grueling fashion

Russell Wilson played very well his first two years though, he was extremely efficient and did his job as a compliment to the run game.

He was the definition of game manager lel

a great game manager though, which is what you want for a great defense, one that doesnt turn the ball over.

well wilson had 3,300 passing and over 500 rushing...and only 9 INTs

compared to the shitshow that was Peyton + Osweiler (23 INTs!) that is monstrous QB play.

08-09 Jets

Not to mention they made it back to the Owl. Broncos didn't even make it back to the playoffs.

Last I checked, Brady was a game manager in that first Owl of his.

They were both better than the '85 Bears because they had to play against monster offense and be shackled by the rules against defensive players nowadays.

Buddy Ryan would eat Von Miller & Earl Thomas for lunch & he was just the coach.

Stop talking millennial talk, filthy usurper.

Not

00 Ravens and it's not even close. You should feel embarrassed you asked this.

Hes right though, the league is way tougher on defense these days

What the 13 Seahawks did to the ""historic" peyton offense was insane

t. I am fed my opinion directly from ESPN's sphincter

Miami was one of the few teams playing something resembling a modern offense and they tore those Bears a new asshole.

this is bullshit they destroyed the 49ers west coast offense

the bears lost to miami because they got gased from the humidity.

49ers had a very good record vs Bears in 84-89

>I started watching football 5 years ago

i used to want a Matrix 4 until i found out they were mentally ill

The Bears defense would have no chance getting through the average NFL team's O-Line. Players are so much bigger than they were 30 years ago.

The Bears defense was great for it's time but put the 85 Bears against either the 13 Seahawks or 15 Broncos and they'd get BTFO.

Seahawks defense was better but the Broncos D was fucking ridiculous in the AFC Championship and SB.

Modern athletes are better, but older teams where more stacked.

That Bears team had three hall of famers on it & was deep across the board. With a defensive innovator in Buddy. Unlike that Seahawks team being generic in schematic. The Denver team being slightly mediocre at the linebacker position.