Which one of the two is more dangerous to world peace? I can see the end of the...

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Which one of the two is more dangerous to world peace? I can see the end of the world is coming

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
vimeo.com/23731470
youtube.com/watch?v=7OXVPgu6urw

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

I can see the end of the world is coming

Says every generation ever.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Which one of the two is more dangerous to world peace?
On one side a man who controls the greatest military complex the world has ever seen, with a nuclear arsenal that could destroy the whole globe several times over. On the other a fat deluded kid who lives in a bubble in a backward dictatorship, has a few missiles that might, on a good day, reach Guam (but only after days of planning) and might, just might, have a single untested nuke that he could possibly fit on one of aforementioned missiles.

You do the math

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Obviously USA.

has nuclear weapons but doesn't allow others to have them -- willing to go to war to stop it from happening
constantly in war in some part of the world
stupid population

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Kim Jong Un was fine under Obama, but Trump has clearly provoked him because of his own inflated ego, so the answer is obvious.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Lolwut? Obama was all talk and no action on NK for 8 years while they developed their nuclear program and conducted missile tests in defiance of the UN. Kinda like the time he let Russia march right on into Crimea and Ukraine after drawing a "line in the sand".

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

any answer other then Kim Jong
is from retarded people/trolls

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Remember Bill Clinton made their nuclear program possible

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Nothing's going to happen. The left is a bunch of pussies, and think just because Trump told NK that there would be consequences for his actions, that he somehow is the problem. They are the problem, 8 years of pussy politics and just sitting back and watching this guy get nukes while doing nothing at all about it.

Team Obama could have stopped this much easier, but chose not to.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Kimmy.

Trumps the first fucking President to actually stand up for us and actually show that we do have power. Obama was a fucking pussy and he did more harm to our image then Trump can ever muster.

I applaud Trump for actually doing this.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Take comfort in the wisdom of The Fugs.
vimeo.com/23731470
It's four minutes to twelve and there's a madman at the wheel.
Originally dedicated to Richard Nixon. MAGA!

Eli Young
Eli Young

you're right, we should take out russia.

out of curiosity who do you think fired the unarmed missile to take out that russian plane over the black sea?

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

when he kicke out those diplomats and gave them 72 hrs, putin was pissing his pants. the b52 over lybia, game over. your president didn't do shit after russia kicked out 755 diplomats

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

you aren't doing shit. russia is your bigger foe. grizzly steepe was real fucktard.

what's worse, our allies laughing at us or our enemies? bc isis just called your president a moron and so did mexico

David Thomas
David Thomas

I would say Trump, but even presidential powers have limits in the US, If he tried anything too crazy it'd just get overturned in the courts or he'd get impeached. Little Kimmy is definitely an annoyance, but If he actually did anything for real the US and it's allies would fuck him up in a heart-beat. And I'm sure he's aware of that. I doubt anything will come of this, but if it does we'll end up with another drawn out occupation and a Sadam style execution.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Nothing's gonna fucking happen I used to have some thoughts like you but just realized that this shit is blown way out of proportion. I used to always feel that something bad was gonna happen, but no, it just my subconscious pointing out to me that I have some difficulty choosing sides and/or have minimal control over my life. Ever since I actually did shit my way that feeling went away.

Gavin James
Gavin James

Bullshit. Russia and China both were in agreement in the UN for the sanctions being placed on N. Korea.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

no, russia is on north korea's side you dumb fuck. they will be launching their nukes as soon as kim launches his. the us is fucked.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

Ya because retarded small countries like North Korea act the way they do.

James Robinson
James Robinson

No chance in hell Putin would launch nukes at the west over North Korea, he's too smart for that. Russia doesn't want WW3.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

A delusional communist dictator making legitimate threats to one of the strongest military powers in the world
The leader of the free world actually taking the threats seriously in an attempt to defend his country from a possible nuclear threat

Which one could possibly be the bigger threat to world peace?

The end of the world isn't coming, no one sides with North Korea on this, if they strike any US territory then they'll get what's coming to them. Not even China is on their side anymore. North Korea is going to become the biggest winner of the Darwin Award if they decide to actually strike Guam.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

if you get your news from non-american news sources, you would likely see it very differently.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

You're actually retarded if you believe this to be a fact.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

WE DON'T FEAR THE RED MENACE

William Hall
William Hall

Doesn't allow others to have them...
Russia
Israel
China
India
France
U.K.
Pakistan

John King
John King

I doubt it. And I get the majority of my news from either ABC (australian broadcasting corporation), BBC or Al Jazeera. Show me some translated quotes that imply Russia is willing to go to war over North Korea, because from there actions so far it seems pretty fucking unlikely.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Thanks for clearing that up Buzzfeed

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

World peace is not at risk here, Trump will glass the entire country and nobody will care because nobody gives a shit about nk.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

russia would love a ww3 but nkorea won't let them. russia is nkoreas little bitch

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

russia is nkoreas bitch

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

I don't get it..

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

can you imagine what the world would be like if people didn't leak and share how to build nukes?

americunts have already fucked the world up bad enough even with other countries nuclear capabilies, ya'll would be slaves and have your organs donated like you were nothing but monkies if these shitbags were the only ones with nukes

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Yeah. N Korea developed all their weapons and plans in the 7 months since Trump got in.
Faggot

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

It would be the same except we would kill each other a little slower.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

I have a pet Rainbow lorikeet. Awesome little dude.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Isn't it wierd that America is always stereotyped as being stupid, but has a military that could wipe out the planet and medical care that Eurocucks and Canadians risk everything for? I guess when you're top dog and everyone's your bitch, you end up with alot of jealous nations. Sucks to be Europe and Canada I guess

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

That stereotype is mostly believed by dumb ass teens and trolls. I can tell you for sure most people in Australia genuinely like Americans and are happy to be allies. I'd say the same is true in Europe and the UK.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

We have free healthcare in Canada kid, crack a book once in awhile.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Oh thats a nice looking bird. What is it called? Can I get one?

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Yeah such a big huge military..why were you guys in Iraq for a decade? Why is Isis still around? Why does murica only pick fights with 3rd world shitholes and banana republics?

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

looks like a young peregrine falcon to me, i wouldn't want one as a pet

James Cooper
James Cooper

This could've been an interesting thread. Can you please ban this fucking cunt?

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Ya'll
Facebook monkey?

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Why not? What about them?

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=7OXVPgu6urw

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

go for it if you're a bird trainer, but it's still a falcon. it's going to go apeshit on you unless you train it young.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

a little bird told me that the image limit has been reached.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

North Korean Intelligence agents for sure.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

North American birds, though.

David Collins
David Collins

trump doesn' want world peace. america first. we want isolationism

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Not all of them. I'm not that familiar with birds, but I'm certain the rainbow lorikeet isn't american.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Not that it really matters, but I just had a look through, plenty of birds not from US in there. So I stand by my assumption. Bored North Korean Intelligence officers.

David Cox
David Cox

The NK nuclear program is but a laugh. Much like Trump's ego, it's based on lies.

You should take down Russia. Right. There's a perfectly good reason for you not being in politics. You're fucking bonkers.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit