Which one of the two is more dangerous to world peace? I can see the end of the world is coming

Which one of the two is more dangerous to world peace? I can see the end of the world is coming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
vimeo.com/23731470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I can see the end of the world is coming

Says every generation ever.

>Which one of the two is more dangerous to world peace?
On one side a man who controls the greatest military complex the world has ever seen, with a nuclear arsenal that could destroy the whole globe several times over. On the other a fat deluded kid who lives in a bubble in a backward dictatorship, has a few missiles that might, on a good day, reach Guam (but only after days of planning) and might, just might, have a single untested nuke that he could possibly fit on one of aforementioned missiles.

You do the math

Obviously USA.

>has nuclear weapons but doesn't allow others to have them -- willing to go to war to stop it from happening
>constantly in war in some part of the world
>stupid population

Kim Jong Un was fine under Obama, but Trump has clearly provoked him because of his own inflated ego, so the answer is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Lolwut? Obama was all talk and no action on NK for 8 years while they developed their nuclear program and conducted missile tests in defiance of the UN. Kinda like the time he let Russia march right on into Crimea and Ukraine after drawing a "line in the sand".

any answer other then Kim Jong
is from retarded people/trolls

Remember Bill Clinton made their nuclear program possible

Nothing's going to happen. The left is a bunch of pussies, and think just because Trump told NK that there would be consequences for his actions, that he somehow is the problem. They are the problem, 8 years of pussy politics and just sitting back and watching this guy get nukes while doing nothing at all about it.

Team Obama could have stopped this much easier, but chose not to.

Kimmy.

Trumps the first fucking President to actually stand up for us and actually show that we do have power. Obama was a fucking pussy and he did more harm to our image then Trump can ever muster.

I applaud Trump for actually doing this.

Take comfort in the wisdom of The Fugs.
vimeo.com/23731470
It's four minutes to twelve and there's a madman at the wheel.
Originally dedicated to Richard Nixon. MAGA!

you're right, we should take out russia.

out of curiosity who do you think fired the unarmed missile to take out that russian plane over the black sea?

when he kicke out those diplomats and gave them 72 hrs, putin was pissing his pants. the b52 over lybia, game over. your president didn't do shit after russia kicked out 755 diplomats

you aren't doing shit. russia is your bigger foe. grizzly steepe was real fucktard.

what's worse, our allies laughing at us or our enemies? bc isis just called your president a moron and so did mexico

I would say Trump, but even presidential powers have limits in the US, If he tried anything too crazy it'd just get overturned in the courts or he'd get impeached. Little Kimmy is definitely an annoyance, but If he actually did anything for real the US and it's allies would fuck him up in a heart-beat. And I'm sure he's aware of that. I doubt anything will come of this, but if it does we'll end up with another drawn out occupation and a Sadam style execution.

Nothing's gonna fucking happen I used to have some thoughts like you but just realized that this shit is blown way out of proportion. I used to always feel that something bad was gonna happen, but no, it just my subconscious pointing out to me that I have some difficulty choosing sides and/or have minimal control over my life. Ever since I actually did shit my way that feeling went away.

Bullshit. Russia and China both were in agreement in the UN for the sanctions being placed on N. Korea.

no, russia is on north korea's side you dumb fuck. they will be launching their nukes as soon as kim launches his. the us is fucked.

Ya because retarded small countries like North Korea act the way they do.

No chance in hell Putin would launch nukes at the west over North Korea, he's too smart for that. Russia doesn't want WW3.

>A delusional communist dictator making legitimate threats to one of the strongest military powers in the world
>The leader of the free world actually taking the threats seriously in an attempt to defend his country from a possible nuclear threat

Which one could possibly be the bigger threat to world peace?

The end of the world isn't coming, no one sides with North Korea on this, if they strike any US territory then they'll get what's coming to them. Not even China is on their side anymore. North Korea is going to become the biggest winner of the Darwin Award if they decide to actually strike Guam.

if you get your news from non-american news sources, you would likely see it very differently.

You're actually retarded if you believe this to be a fact.

WE DON'T FEAR THE RED MENACE

Doesn't allow others to have them...
Russia
Israel
China
India
France
U.K.
Pakistan

I doubt it. And I get the majority of my news from either ABC (australian broadcasting corporation), BBC or Al Jazeera. Show me some translated quotes that imply Russia is willing to go to war over North Korea, because from there actions so far it seems pretty fucking unlikely.

Thanks for clearing that up Buzzfeed

World peace is not at risk here, Trump will glass the entire country and nobody will care because nobody gives a shit about nk.

russia would love a ww3 but nkorea won't let them. russia is nkoreas little bitch

russia is nkoreas bitch

I don't get it..

can you imagine what the world would be like if people didn't leak and share how to build nukes?

americunts have already fucked the world up bad enough even with other countries nuclear capabilies, ya'll would be slaves and have your organs donated like you were nothing but monkies if these shitbags were the only ones with nukes

Yeah. N Korea developed all their weapons and plans in the 7 months since Trump got in.
Faggot

It would be the same except we would kill each other a little slower.

I have a pet Rainbow lorikeet. Awesome little dude.

Isn't it wierd that America is always stereotyped as being stupid, but has a military that could wipe out the planet and medical care that Eurocucks and Canadians risk everything for? I guess when you're top dog and everyone's your bitch, you end up with alot of jealous nations. Sucks to be Europe and Canada I guess