Is fucking a drunk chick rape; I mean she never says no that's fair game right?

Is fucking a drunk chick rape; I mean she never says no that's fair game right?

no.

i did it she got mad

Rape her again!

Just tell her to shuddup and say that she loved it the first time, whats wrong with the second.

Only chads and beta-cuck white nights would be desperate enough to fuck a woman while she can't consent.
Meanwhile me and my christian wife have the best sex life of any of our secular friends (probably because sex is not our god, unlike with desperate faggots like yourself OP)

>Our Sex is the best sex
>We don't seek sex

>mean she never says no that's fair game right?
Could you apply that same logic to a mute?

Fucking a drunk chick is not rape but you can be charged and convicted of rape for doing it.

For that matter fucking a girl who has passed out is rape but is illegal in the same way that smoking pot in decriminalized states is illegal. If you know she gives no fucks, it's de facto legal even though it's by letter of law incontestably illegal.

And that's a sure sign that society is immature. On a social and governmental level we don't even know how to fuck properly.

Do if you got drunk with a bunch of horny gay dudes and they buttfucked you after you passed out you'd be okay with it?

A mute can nod yes or no

>SPAAAAAAAAAARTA!!!!

I grope and fuck my gf when's she asleep all the time.
She gives no fuck, unless she's really tired then she might get pissy about it. She doesn't drink but I doubt she'd care if she was drunk either

That's your girlfriend you idiot, that's completely and utterly different than raping a stranger while they're passed out. Please tell me you're not so retarded that you think that's the same thing.

This

Can a husband rape his wife?

the courts in most 1st-word countries are VERY clear about it being rape.

42 year old faggot here. When I was in my early 30's would have this 21 year old want me to take her out and get drunk. She even would take Xanax and pass the fuck out. I would take her home fuck her in the ass and the next morning she would act like nothing happened. It's almost like she expected it or want me to fuck het. Good times.

Yes. Also been made abundantly clear by the justice system in most countries.

Different in a Muslim country, probably.

pretty much.

OP new room

enjoy your vacations

Who cares, it's not rape if she not awake.
You get a free nut, and she wakes up w/o knowing. It's a win/win

have a small dick and don't leave evidence

if not, leave a tip

>misunderstanding
>True retard
We have sex pretty often. But only when we want it. It isn't the core of what makes our relationship though, so our relationship is far more stable than what our friends have (half of them are already divorced, 1 year into their marriages).

body pillows are not a legitimate sex partner user.

Fair game as long as you don't get her pregnant, pass on a std, or physically harm her during the sex. As you say she doesn't really know what happened so there is no real harm, sjws just like to complain.

ITT: Virgins who don't have girlfriends.

A girl who wears no panties and gets that drunk and then passes out on a couch instead of going home in a taxi or something... well, it's like shouting "Nigger!" at a BLM rally.

There's gonna be a crime, but you gotta take some responsibility for your actions and your lack of common sense.