MDE world peace

What we should have gotten:
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWHsi1VMxI

What we got:
Post ironic shit nonhumor that panders to 14 year old "alt-righters" who believe everything they read on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/sneak-peek-you-hate-this-show-because-you-hate-yourself-baseball/
instagram.com/p/BKJyaBoAnls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who did he shoot this time?

fuck off retard

everyone post your rarest sams!

What the fuck he actually looks like a goodlooking normal human bean here

How is that first video anything other than post ironic shit nonhumor?

Did they cancel the show?

Oh look its another butthurt leftist faggot who is trying to get back at us for laughing at John Oliver

Alt right is a political ideology for children who browse Sup Forums and fat unemployed man

t. Right wing traditionalist

>normal
>those pants with that jacket shirt combo
>those psychopath eyes
>normal

that's rare

how did you get that shot?

do you have the one where he flaps the chink girl's bingo wings?

Alt right is an umbrella term for conservative thought that isnt Neocohen.
It includes traditionalists, fascists, white nationalists, civic nationalists, etc.

alt right is just a term you cock sucking maggot faggots came up with for anyone who isnt a total pussy. try more

DUDE MOONMAN LMAO
DUDE MEMES LMAO

Oh shit, we have the same birthday.

>alt-righters

you have to go back faggot

Alt-right is an umbrella term that means nothing just like feminism and social justice, the only difference is the majority of people you call alt-right don't apply it to themselves.

But feminism and social justice are specific ideologies

Not anymore. Feminists are an incredibly divisive community. There are feminists who see transfolk as traitors, either women going to the other side or men trying to infiltrate their female safe haven, and there are those who think the opposite; there are feminists who believe the western world is fine as it is and they should be focusing on fixing the rest of the world, and there are those who would say that that's internalised patriarchy that must be stopped; there are feminists who think acting slutty is liberating, and those who think it's the exact opposite. It's exactly the same for social justice. They amount to fucking nothing as terms anymore because everyone simply applies it to whatever they want it to be rather than it's original definition, and since etymology is defined by common usage you'd need twenty different definitions just to keep up.

>hazel eyes
He wishes

This.

Anyone who uses this term on here is a fucking faggot.

MDE was never good, you're just realizing it now

so there's no episode today or what?

FUCK NIGGERS

Quick, explain who this fuck is in a short paragraph.

>I know he's some sort of comedian, that's all

The fuck?

there is just dunno what time

adultswim . com / schedule

deceived me earlier though

Would World Pieceapie be better if it was shot vertically

>le alt-right boogeyman is coming to get me
Imagine living your life based on a Hillary Clinton speech.

I'd have to at least be a t-t-t-tripple stacker

Just another hack that isn't funny but uses the "you just don't get it excuse" and has fans that support him to feed their own egos because they "get" the "joke"

Best Sam character?

I like old italian man who is confused by food

And African folk character who tells fables

>25 humes st

>organ donor
fucking pussy

weed man

>last bottom right number
>is the number of people who look like you
>my Swiss passport has
>2
>hers has
>119988

the johnny obviously

>he doesn't understand irony
You're as dumb as the stormtards.

POST THE FULL VIDEO

>>last bottom right number
>>is the number of people who look like you
[CITATION URGENTLY NEEDED]

Boston Ross

where's episode 5

Are you a member of the John Birch Society?

What the fuck is this show and why does it trigger Sup Forums so much?

Makes me curious to check it out for the sjw tears.

i am membeer of anonmyus
stop posring or i hack u

>What the fuck is this show and why does it trigger Sup Forums so much?

New show called Million Dollar Extreme World Peace on cartoon network. Decently funny so far.

Triggers the shit out of liberals, so it's worth a watch just for that.

Some new show on comedy central. Meh so far, but it's pretty un-PC so if you're tired of liberal hugbox shows, this is worth checking out.

Sam's mother's maiden name is Gans. That's a Jewish name.

Really provokes your encephal to cerebrate.

his mom is cool and his mom will treat you right

>its a hydes mom gets angry at him for recording her and he lies hes going to delete the fotage episode

Nobody's as hot as his mom.

is this not loading for anyone else?
adultswim.com/videos/million-dollar-extreme-presents-world-peace/sneak-peek-you-hate-this-show-because-you-hate-yourself-baseball/

thumbnail exists however

david duke

ᛉWPᛉ ᛉWPᛉ ᛉWPᛉ ᛉWPᛉ

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT

CANT DATE A GIRL WITH BAD CARFAX

i think you had too many accidents
MOVING ON

wow skinny sam actually looks good

>it's an user tried to copy MDE humour by writing a long winded paragraph being a random as possible and talking edgy nonsense' episode

See the MDE reddit for this cringe. Lots of Sam copy cats.

This.

If you're reading this Sam, I don't even mind your constant shilling but for fucks sake go on a goddamn diet, you're a disgrace.

They're still specific beliefs, but they're not sustainable and people clash when they think they go too far/not far enough. Lefties always each other anyway, this is nothing new.

The only reason the "alt-right" label exists because Twitter is a hub for armchair slactivism and too many anime avatar faggots swatted the hornets nest, attracting Hilllarys attention

I hate myself for finding him so attractive
He's got such nice teeth and eyes
I want him to tell me I'm a disgusting whore
I want to rub his belly
I bet he smells stale and I'm fine with that

XDDDD you're funny just like him

If that picture is legit, that's a lot of information for everyone on the Internet

>goodlooking normal human bean

hahaha

Gimme some of that good stuff. I'm ready to cringe man.

Kinda weird how this thread is still up, has two peoples dox in it

Super busy

>that fucking come-at-me-bro stance
gets me ebbitiem

kinda puts this into a whole new light

>I get disability I'm working on what else I'm workin on I'm workin on gettin more disability

This. I like Sam Hyde's live stuff and his youtube skits but World Peace sucks. He could've made a 12 minute long video where his mom yells at him in the background while he says stupid shit and put it on as an episode and the show would be 100X better.

>I read extremely long reddit posts and my incredibly brilliant brain can recognize surface similarities and I'm so dull-witted that I think articulate people with lightning-fingers are an extreme rarity and I voted Bernie so I'm going to go ahead and call Sam "so randum" to make me feel better about my own shitty sense of humor that never gets a significant amount of le upboats

He literally uploaded that himself years ago in a video on the MDE youtube channel.

I've laughed heartily at every episode.

Make me laugh cupcake. Mister Wise Comedy Producer. Make me laugh right now.

>sjw tears
>Triggers the shit out of liberals

literally no one has seen this show

last time i was in an MDE:WP thread someone posted twitter screencaps from black peoples' twitters like "THEY SO TRIGGERD" but there was just like three people and they were all just like "i was kinda enjoying it until that dude said nigga, weird show" "did that guy just say nigga?" it was just tepid befuddlement to minor disappointment

diehard MDE fans can be so cringey

do you think he's part of the (((agenda)))

>he doesn't want to live on inside other people after he dies

this

if they are weak willed you can take control

kek

World Peace triggers so many butthurt lefties on Sup Forums I can guarantee every time I come here there's going to be someone dedicating an entire thread to crying about it and the alt right

Good job

it gets higher ratingsthan the daily show lel

>the majority of people you call alt-right don't apply it to themselves.

Just like SJW

He looks like this kid I knew in high school that would deep throat a banana for a dollar

BRO
PSYCHEDELICS
HEHE

I think that was you faggot

>it's an MDE annoys /got/ thread despite being less political than an episode of Sesame Street

to be fair he would make one of hitler's best soldiers

Youtube link to new episode?

instagram.com/p/BKJyaBoAnls/

Better tune in