Would you like to eat meat form girls if it was available in stores?

Would you like to eat meat form girls if it was available in stores?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?

kill yourself

what the fuck is this post at all

no

just what

It's this market research again...

where do you live that cannabalism is legal?

Don't tell me you never thought about this...

There are no laws against cannibalism in a lot of places actually, its just that there's no real legal way of getting human meat

bump

So why we dont eat death people who died naturaly?

Slaughtering attractive girls would be a waste, and I wouldn't be interested in eating ugly or old ones either, so no.

pity those girls faggot?

Fuck no.

And this comes from someone that fapped to guro once.

Industrialized breast milk and fucking enslaved girls from all ages it's another whole different thing tho. I would pay for that if I could go unpunished.

Yes I would. I would love eating these bodies. Look at these. Such magbificience.so tasty. I wanna eat her belly right fucking now. And her boobs too. I would fucking eat that. Ahhh yeah. I am not joking, I thiught about cannibalism for years, even wanted to kill someone to taste it. But well, didn't do it.

Miumi.... 100% would eat that...

I love this kind of body. So much that i could and would like to actually eat it. My gf isn't that thin, but I bite her until she begs le to stop. Annd Inm sad of stoping. I eat myself when Inm angry too. Not that luch, but biting until blood comes.

AM I ACRUALLY THE ONLY ONE? DON'T FUCKING LIE I KNOW ALL OF YOU WOULD LOVE THIS. LOOK AT THIS GOOD MEAT. I WOULD LICK IT UNTIL ITS BLOOD AND EAT IT UNTIL IT'S BONES!

the fuck is wrong with yall

I think there's only one people thinking baout it and it's me. Holy shit why is nobody answering me? Op where are you? Am I the only one who wabts to try?...

please stop with this cringe weirdo bullshit

Im with you. This is a girl that i know and want to eat.
Would you eat her too?

Everytime when you want to post that sentence or say it to yourself, just remind yourself again, this is Sup Forums.

Correct, but even most people on Sup Forums dont want to normalize your cannibal fetish because its wierd. Alternatively, what you could do is stop posting this thread every single day in hopes you find someone else because you wont. Sorry. Life is full of hopelessness, especially when you want to eat human beings.

All autism and bait aside,
I don't have a problem with eating people and would try it if it was legal.

I know you can eat human meat if it is your own or offered to you by its owner, but I mean just buying a human steak sounds interesting.

for the same reason we usually do not eat death animals which died naturally. Can be very unhealthy.

You guys realize that human meat doesnt taste good, right? Its been documented to be extremely salty. It also triggers the puke reflex so its basically impossible.

Hate to shatter your dreams OP...

For what I see, yes. But only if she is thin. I loooove thin woman. But actually this girl is absolutely stunning. She would be a great friend I think. More a friend than a meal. But fuck yeah I would eat her. I loooove bellys. And by eating I mean eating, not licking the pussy. You understand it right?

Hello fellow friend dude 4chaner Can I take this pic for my collection?

how about victims? killed, crashed?

Acrually you are wrong. I'm not OP and i share this fetish. Then fuck off.

You. Are. Wrong. Tasted like pork. It's what cannibalistic people say. And many people in jungles are cannibalistic. To take the ennemi's power, or to have for ever a piece of the beloved in them.

the same thing.

as long as you have not slaughtered them by your own, you can never say if they were healthy before death.

Victims of crash would be bad to eat. All the pieces of bones in the meat. Plus if it works like other animals, and i'm sure it works like other animals, meat from this would be hard to eat because people would die stressed out and it makes the meat harder.

more of her, any thoughts?

Yeah i understand.
We need to create a special law thats allow eating girls. Some ideas?
Also another friend, edible?

Damn. She is hot.yes,I would eat her. Everything is in good proportion. Her arms, her legs.. Everything. So yes. I would like to bite this body until blood comes out.. I would like to kiss and lick the wounds. I would like her cries. I would eat that raw. Maybe after the eventd, after maybe sex, after pleasure and pain, i would finallu try it baked. Maybe with Honey. Every meat is good with some honey. And maybe potatoes and tomatoes. I would throw away the face. Because dead do not look good. But eat the body. The boobies raw. While she is alive. Shit..... I should probably not send this... But since you are asking, you probably want to know... Hrrrrrrr fuxk

Yes. Edible, yes,i mean. Her face isn't as great, but she still is a 8,4 i would say. And that is a lot. Your friends are nice, where are you from? Her boobs aren't too big, she seems puuurfect. But. More fuckable than eatable I'd say. Still would eat though. And I don't think that law "should" be pro cannibalism. It would be a vicious circle and human mezt celler would kill people to sell more. And also eating other humans can bring brain disease. Can't remmeber the name, but prztty desastrous. But. One time in my life, or more. I must try eating human meat. From girl. And young. Would say 8-26. I don't know why, this seems appealing. I would love trying this. But... It will never be okay I think.. Alway be illegal, or murder-needed food..

Btw. Are you sure this one and the first one are the same woman? First one seems... More pretty.. Like smoking hot, while second seems "only" hot..

Human meat has little to no calories in it , theres no benefit to eating human meat whatsoever.
Maybe it would be for the sensation or a kink or something , but eating human meat would degrade your body real fast.

Dolcett

Idc. I'm not op though. But look at this lovely body.. Don't you want to bite it until she dies? I do.

This disease is called Kuru and this comes from eating brains.
Also more of second girl, she's capoeira dancer.
Yes she is the same girl, she is 22yo

I asked about laws acording to OP questions.
If girlmeat will be in shops legaly there must be some laws that provides it. So any ideas?

Wat?

Sorry to say but I don't think that girl meat will ever be for sale. You must chase it by yourself. Like a hunter.

I dln't like her pant. She isn't so nice. She is still edible. But she seems more friend, like I said before. Too bad. But. Would still eat the fuck out of her.

Oh yeah Kuru. Ahah okay. Anyway never ate any brains, and I don't want to start. Not even from a cow.

This seems fake. She doesn't look dead. Looks like a fake for some wikipedia page, or bad indian movie. And wher is the pleasure? No herbs with it? No honey? No sauce? This is torture, not eating. And no rape, no sex, no small bites on a breathing creature? Thid pictures id nonsense and an insult, for me, to cannibalism.

But it's just a fantasm, i never did it. Si How could i know. Just say what i think.

you must trust me, she has a nice ass, but unfortunetly i dont any pic
next post will be with another friend

Would you like in girl slaughterhouse?

About laws, i think this should work and provides enought meat:
Only a girls aged 15 to 25 can become meat and under certain conditions:
>commit any crime
>be sold by parents or brothers
>dont pass secondary school certificate
> be choosen in lottery that takes up to 10% of girls population every year
>give up voluntarily

No, it would be a waste of breeders. Butchering men for eating is okay, not women

Butchering men for eating is waste of manpower and army potencial, To control population is better to kill women
So if we already killing women then why dont eat them?

What you fuckin gay?

And I totally trust uou baout her ass. By next post, you mean this one? I have never been good at making links between faces, but she seems a bit different. Slaughterhouse? Maybe not. One girl at a time. Take time to know her, to like her, love her maybe. And then, bite, more and more, until she doubt and you kill. The pleasure of the game. Her cries, like a baby squirrel. Her beg for life. The game, the pain, the pleasure. Not working. Only if crime or giving themselves. And for a law to be okay, must apply to men too. People who aren't clever enough are going to build buildings, or do "regular life" job. Working in a supermarket and shit. So we must keep them alive. For the age it's okay. Maybe 15-30. 10% is a lot. Just think about that. There are a lot of crazy people on Sup Forums. We are only two with cannibal fetish. Maybe do the same thibg, but instead of prison they came realize men's fetish, but non violent fetish. While death sentence becomes a real hard fetish. Like cannibalism.

ISo real

Let's get back to what I said earlier. Instead of only girl eating, it could be a men and women punishing law. Instead of prison, realize the fetish of some creeps. Chances are so tiny to be given to a cannibal that they would accept. And sometimes, we would eat. Other times, they would become mother by strange way, and making babied just like rabbits would be their life sentence.

I totaly disagree that law must be equal for both male and female. I told that only girls should be eaten because men are needed for army, hard jobs, ect.
10% can be a bit a lot, maybe 5% and you must remember that every year comes with fresh fifteenes.
Society doesnt need dumb girls, better dispose them
Also I would add:
Girls are graded every year from A to F. Grade is based on their beauty and health
Grades are meant to define a girl's destiny
for ex: grade A girl can be whole splitroasted alive
grade F girl can be only grinded for pet food
So you can buy a fresh best grade girl and do you want.

Also another friend

Wow. This one is absolutely gorgeous. And still fucking eatable. Do you have more of her? And you, what would you do to her? My wish are always the same. Bite the belly and boobs, maybe kiss her, and bake her too. She is sooo hot.

I'm sorry to say but I must disagree. In a universe like this, where woman are only objects, thibgs would not work right. There would be less and less woman and as the other random said, we need them to create other humans. And my cannibalism wish is mretty egoist. I want to do it. But i don't care if other don't. Actually IRL I defend women. I wish we could all be equal. In my life i need some justice and esuality. But. I still fucking want to rape, and eat gurls. You are kind of too hard. Yoi talk like a Nazi or some shit. If you are, I don't care. But yiu must understand that the actual world, with the actual people, would not work like that..

Owwww I must post again she is perfect.. I can't stop imaging me eating this belly.... Blood. Tears.. And pleasure...

Is this the direction /b is heading nowadays?

OP should visit a mental doctor

Op isnn't answering anymore i believe. Who are you to judge us? You fat fuck. You are here so you probably like trannies. Probably because you love your mom and your dad and can't choose. You probably fap to your sisters socks.

No society that supports cannibals can last. You wouldn't be eating young women for a week before someone butchered you with an axe in the street.

And how do culture with cannibalism still survive right now? Plus personnaly I would kill a woman to eat her. Illegally.

It dosnt?
Even n African shit holes they just eat their dead as a show of respect, then dont kill anybody.
Only cases of actual cannibals are during war and starvation.
But if a society got to a point where people have to each other to just survive it already collapsed.

I would inprison them in small cell thats allow me to control temperature. Ofc naked, I feed them onlt with water and tasteless food thats provides minimum of nutrisions. If they want more to eat they must eat their cunt juices. They have sex toys for play.
Sometimes i set cell temperature high to let them feel like in oven, othertimes low like in freezer.
It lasts abouth 2 months. Then i cut of suply of food, only water for 2 weeks. During this time clean them outside and inside.
After that i make competition. Who gives me the best sex will be free, second will be roasted alive, third will be buchered.
After first round i select girl for bucher, and force rest girls to eat her with me. Same after second round.
Winner will not be set free but i kill her and make a decorative statute.

If you want to contact me again. Leave a comment on a post of mine on 9gag. My name is Drankrock. It was great talking to you. Now my khajiit is calling me. I go on skyrim. Your friends are hot. I totally understand that you want to eat them. And I would realy like to have a bar or some shit to eat a girl. But laws won't work I think...

can you answer last time?

Ahahah nice thing, the cell. I would not wait two month. So much temptation. How old are you?

We can force women that passed 'meat age' to have at least 2 babies, one of them must be a girl

Yeah and whqt? If it isn't we kill her? This would be pointless..

We look like albus and Gellert, making thzir world and laws without muggles. But both of us know it won't happen. Or laybe I am albus and I know, and You are gellert, who will try until death.. I wish not.

Yes, no

Yes and yes

No, I just think there's a better use for them than being eaten.

Like what (besides fucking)

u mean like this?

yes i would, and yes id love to work there