Been working on this now for a while...

Been working on this now for a while. Done some stretching/jelqing and used a supplement stack i got from a buddy of mine to achieve maximum results. As of last night trying to pull a magnum over it was kinda uncomfortable/nearly impossible.

Guys and gals: would you take it?

Before and after pic, coz that shit is always fake

Right ...

No.

Try Magnum XL
Feels good to be to the right of the bell curve tho.

All that work and still smaller

>kinda uncomfortable/nearly impossible.
Keep telling yourself that.

does jelqing actually work

your dick looks like it has grown a cancer under the head. wtf have you done?

i'm only gona beleive you cause dubs, but i'm skeptical

>mfw magnums are made for anybody to fit in so small cocks can get an ego boost
>trojan admitted it

You don't need a magnum for that.

I can fit a small condom over my head... My actual head. Not dick head... You saying a Magnum can't fit... no. Just. No.

Magnum was the greatest marketing campaign ever created. They are only very slightly larger that regular condoms and they made Trojan billions.

Uhh, no.

Look... Magnums aren't that much, if any bigger... Look, you can fit a small condom over a horse dick.

>from a buddy

We all know where you got that, OP. You're the only person who thinks they work, though. Your dick's average. Congrats. Nobody cares.

Seriously tho, they are. They're longer, but no more girth.

>Guys and gals: would you take it?

I sincerely believe someone should shoot you in the head.

I love it when desperate ugly fellows like you think that size is the only important thing for the ladies. They wont even talk back to you if you dont have charm and make them laugh.

You will return to normal once the inflammation from your self inflicted trauma subsides.

Take one in the bathtub and put water in it right now.
You can fill the tub before it breaks.

condoms are tight your dick looks like my thumb