Ask an ex drugsdealer anything

Ask an ex drugsdealer anything.

Bring it on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wf9UxvHQe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you think being a drug dealer is unique enough to be asked questions?

Because it is unique

Sure thing bud

Tell us how to sell drugs

how did you get outa the business?

Ex dealer here. There's a drug dealer on every street. Probably on of the most common ways non traditional ways to make money/ support a habit in the country.

1. buy low price
2. find some customers
3. sell high
4. PROFIT

learn how to finesse the customers

Moved far far away, tell nobody about it.
Changed numbers and social media profiles.
Changed username in online games.
That's it

ex dealer here: when i moved away i kept contact with the dealers i was involved with. nothing bad happened to me.The paranoia haunts me though

what was the most fun part of the job?

Tell stories of times that you got sex or got girls to do things for drugs?

Young girls will fuck you because you have drugs.

To me? The money for sure.
You can do anything you ever dreamed off.

i dont have those stories.
If your a good dealer you are only focused on money, not on pussy...
Pussy comes later, when you "Retire"

i remember i chose to go to an acid party instead of party at the trap one friday night. All was chill till we got to the end of the trip where i thought they were going to kill me. When we got back to town the next day the trap was a complete mess. one of my buddies was missing a shoe from the night before.

How do drug dealers get there drugs

i was a dealer in northern california, and up there the plugs usually a farmer or something low key and off the radar. I remember having to drive hours out into the next town just to pick up.

By buying them from the plug the level above them until eventually youre buying directly from the importer. You wont get to that importer though until youre an extremely big dick in the game and by that time youve already made a shit load of different source connects.

From suppliers, that get it from home growers, go fasts, rip deals, or import

you could find the plug at a house party on most weekends

>If your a good dealer you are only focused on money, not on pussy...

As someone who also used to be in the hustle, you got that bass ackwards, m8. Chicks buy small time, or even just trade you for tail. But that makes them the typical 'chick who knows a guy', which is a very lucrative angle.

Ya dun goof'd there, OP.

i knew a girl that would buy grams of molly of me and fuck me every weekend. shit was tight till she moved away

Seriouosly OP, if shes looking to get a dub off you why the fuck wouldn't you trade that to get your rocks off.

>which drugs did you sell?
>are you paranoid?
>did somone ever try to rob you?

OP look in the mirror, do you see a fag?

Ooh hell no, yo just a fool...
Don't get chicks tangled up in that shit, they will talk.

>Weed and Coke
>Yes, because i recently stopped.
>Yes 2 times

>Weed, Coke, Molly, MDMA
>paranoia comes in waves but its still there after a year
>talked my way outa getting robbed. wound up sending money to dealers and they never paid me back

Ever seen a fag with a wife hotter than your favourite fap material? i didn't see them yet.

>and a whole lot of acid

>talked my way outa getting robbed.

> u wot m8? pussy ass

WTF, either you don't comprehend the nature of your business or you were literally slinging nicks on a corner like a dumb mooley.

Im gonna go with the latter, based on you getting robbed twice and your lack of marketing aptitude.

Why are most dealers so annoying?

Deliver the drugs like you deliver pizza, no one likes you and no one wants to hang out with you faggot

haha thats true, they always want attention, even if its a damn ass cop luring them...

>and now you get paranoid?^^ didnt you have paranoia during the business

>also in which country do you live?

Im from Germany and police made me silly for less then a gram, always having the paranoia of being controlled made me paranoid all the time

>they tripped me out, i was leaving town the next day and they gave me bag of shake as they dropped me off at the motel

Dude, need some glasses?.
He asked if they tried to rob me, yes 2 times.
I did not say they got me...

While i generally agree with this sentiment, my last plug actually ended up becoming one of my best friends just from us working together. No granted he wasnt a scumbag flipping dimes but you get the idea, not all drug dealers are people you want to spend minimal amounts of time with.

Ach eine deutscher :)

>Because i know big shots are looking for me

>Im from the Netherlands

> I thought molly and mdma are the same, or is molly ecstasy?

Anyway did you got busted?
and where though?

>how do you handle it? have the same problem and start studying soon, dont want to take medicine...

>hahaha nice job, shitty dealers... thats why i always buyed it personally

who is about to smoke a joint right now?^^

> And no i didnt got paranoia while doing that kind of living, my motto was shoot first, ask questions later.

same with me. my dealer became my best friend for a while. My dealer slapped his mom on national tv

is you niger?

>is you niger?

>>Im from the Netherlands
> No.

Your a shitty drug dealer

men i was in the netherlands twice, even though it was "only" amsterdam, i loved it there, could imagine to live there, the people werent carring about how crazy you are and it was the most beautiful city ive ever been to...

>then consider not to write about it on the internet pawl^^

No, the shitty ones are locked up

Dude do I need to retroactively write you a dealing manual?

first off, always have someone who knows your clientele. Someone who makes your contacts for you. Hence you should never get put in a situation where you're left in the open to get robbed or pinched. Its a good way of keeping an arms length between yourself and who you deal with, while still keeping the circle tight.

Second, if people even so far as attempt to rob you, you shouldn't get out of Dodge like your dumbass did. Diversify.

You seriously sound like a goddamn child who thinks posting up in their parents garage and selling quarters to HS kids is a hustle.

I'm a current drug dealer and have been for 6 years. I'm 24 now and have handled millions , gone through kilos, thousands of pills and probably 400 pounds of hydro. I really hope you're not some dude that buys a gram for 15 and sells it for 20 and decided to post about it. In my opinion this is the worst occupation , especially if you have a decent brain. It stimulates nothing. Sparks no creativity, bores the fuck out of you and the people you are forced to know are the lowest forms of humanity. I actually think I'm depressed from knowing all this gross shit

Lmfao. Was it on Dr. Phil or something similar? Would be very interested to see this video

>>then consider not to write about it on the internet pawl^^

> I'm behind a 9001 proxies, on a other location, and i'm not going in details... seems safe for me.

> I'm glad you liked Amsterdam man, but you should go to a less tourist attractive spot. Weed is a lot cheaper there, and most of the times even better.

> i was dealing while i was in school at a university. Other students living in student housing tried setting me up to get kicked out and they almost did but i got away.
> Molly is cut mdma with other drugs, it isnt pure. Pure MDMA is usually in candy form. youll see them look like a candy with bull on the front (those are called red bulls)) then you have iron mans in the shape of iron mans helmet

>and you talked youre way outta getting robbed, sounds pacifistic to me^^

>guess depending on how big your business was they will stop searching for you after a certain time, so you shouldnt care that much of it, or just move to another country to avoid getting trouble

>Dude do I need to retroactively write you a dealing manual?
>first off, always have someone who knows your clientele. Someone who makes your contacts for you. Hence you should never get put in a situation where you're left in the open to get robbed or pinched. Its a good way of keeping an arms length between yourself and who you deal with, while still keeping the circle tight.
>Second, if people even so far as attempt to rob you, you shouldn't get out of Dodge like your dumbass did. Diversify.
>You seriously sound like a goddamn child who thinks posting up in their parents garage and selling quarters to HS kids is a hustle.

> I'm loving your way of talking, just guessing almost everything...
> I had a bro that took care of that, i dont need a ho for that.

whats your opinion on weed?
did you saw people going crazy?

they wanted to rob me cause i threatened my dealer after a bad acid trip. lost my marbles for a minute. Managed to walk away clean by saying i was sorry and meaning it. shit I left town just cause i got thrown out of the trap.

>>and you talked youre way outta getting robbed, sounds pacifistic to me^^

> That's a post jacker, i'm still OP

You fucking wot m8. MDMA is powder. Pressed pills are ecstasy. Gr8 b8 m8

If you had a bro take care of that, you'd still be dealing m8.

But keep telling me how i dont know how to do what you did, it's adorable.

>sorry men^^ when would you decide to shoot someone to death?

>I'm not telling you, i'm telling everyone.
>If you dont like it GTFO, I didnt ask you to come here.
>My bro was shot 5 months ago, i kept dealing for 4 months on my own before i stopped.

true that

>When the situation is him or me.

>i never said i graduated drug hs let alone make it to prison to learn more
>yeah dudes still pissed at me. in a fight of 3v1 of course im gonna talk my way out of it. but if i HAVE to fight ill fight. its not a matter of fight to survive. i knew the people who were trying to jump me

haha I couldnt imagine taking acid in front of my dealer, i always took it at home with a couple of friends to avoid bad trips and shit

sounds like a lot of shit youve gone through that day

>only H
>insanely mostly because the guys I worked with sometimes camp on my corners
>a couple times but only once successfully

Glad you're making good life decisions. Keep up the good work!

>Maybe you can deal enough to hang with your bro again...

> my dealer tricked me into taking 5 gel tabs alone in my room on a friday night and one of the biggest party weekends of the semester. Told me i was gonna be tripping with him an his friends.

>do you have a bad conscience, or did you manage to not make your clients loosing everything for a nice trip?
>haha i know what it feels like when a bunch of high as fuck retards dont know when its time to leave
>how did you defend yourself?

> my dealer left me to trip alone while txting me the whole time to keep the trip going

>>Maybe you can deal enough to hang with your bro again...

>How about no? He's gone thats it. I'm not working any job for the rest of my life.

No, the real ones arent just middlemen hiking a price, the good ones are the ones making the drugs.

how much micrograms are 5 gel tabs?

how long was the trip going?

youtube.com/watch?v=_wf9UxvHQe0

The things I dream about money cant buy

> I'm pretty sure those are called drug manufacturers...

> The only thing money cant buy is love.

lol I guess sarcasm isnt big in the negro community?

Not true

>mostly heroin and pills, some weed and some cocaine
>no longer paranoid, got clean 13 months ago and haven't sold since. Was incredibly paranoid for the 9 or so years I sold though and took steps to be as low key as possible
>house was robbed twice, and another guy got me on $300 worh of roxy 30s when i was super young (15). never really had any other successful robberies

They can also be drug dealers at the same time. And those are the good ones, anyone else is just hiking your price and contributing next to nothing

> You are talking shit, you should wipe your mouth once in a while...

>did you get busted?
>what do you mean by low key? a lower rank in the distribution latter?
>lol i started smoking weed with 15 and dont have a clue what this roxy's are for

Weed isn't like, evil, but it's not good for most people. Having an escape from reality isn't always a good thing. People tend to make excuses for themselves while high and instead of going out in the world and dealing with their problems they tend to sit around high echoing excuses in their head. Also it costs a lot of money and people will spend any extra dollar on substances instead of putting it in their savings.

i hate the ones who are only living from it dont sharing the source with you and earning shitty money for relatively high risk

Thanks for your opinion, user. :)
I've made a lot of good and a lot of bad experiences with it and now I want to forget about everything and start from a scratch... and honestly smoke a joint, to enjoy a depressing live once more

>never got busted, never caught any felonies. Many close shaves though (aat least half a dozen where I almost caught felonies during my 9 years), I am very fortunate and have had to eat product before to save my neck (luckily pills and bags of heroin are easier to eat than 14gs of weed)
>I took many steps to avoid police suspicion. Some examples are not driving on certain roads in my city that are notorious for police presence, obeying every traffic law to the letter (including license and tags), and only operating during certain hours (not during rush hour or after bars close). There are many tricks to staying low key
>that time I got robbed during the roxy 30 deal was embarassing. I was very new to the game (less than 6 months), and dealing with people much older than myself. I was trying to impress some family members and make some good cash by selling them a prescription of oxycodone 30s (roxys) and I just got robbed. Fucking sucked, especially since it was on credit. I had to sell molly briefly to pay them off, although I stiffed 2 people

How do you feel about the fact that you are part of the reason society is degenerating ?

Why would you openly admit to that?
>retard alert

Do you really think you're special for selling pot?

>meeeen and I was caught smokin a fucking j at munich and they still make me problems when they controll me or when i want to make my drivers license
>ok thanks user, dont know the english slang^^

>sorry for you user :/
how'd you stiff them?

I pretty much just told them they had lost their money due to it being dangerous, and that wasn't my problem. It was unfair of me, but I was young and I paid one back. Good luck with your license user!!!