I love being black. We're just so cool. So unique. So creative. So funny. So extraordinary...

I love being black. We're just so cool. So unique. So creative. So funny. So extraordinary. Seeing white people and other races constantly trying to be like us and act like us just makes me laugh and makes me think how far will people go? I don't even get offended much when I see trolls on the Internet commenting nigger lol. love being black. I love my hair, and how I can do sooo many different things with it. It does take a little more taking care of and a pretty penny but it's so worth it. I love my roots. I love being black. I love our culture. You get it now don't you so I'm just gonna stop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture
foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html
foxnews.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too

kewlstarrybra
but i gotta let you know, nobody cares about you or your gay feels.
go some other shitty place to update your blog, k fam?

>so creative, so funny, so unique, so cool, so extraordinary.

nice meme

Black King

You have to at least try a little harder with your bait OP.

There is zero subtly here.

>We waz kangs bait
you;re ]doing it good user#

WTF dude

White people yes white people know that Egyptians are black that why they make any and everything up to fuck the history of my ancestors so they get rid of the noses so they won't look black

>forming complete sentences
>using complete thoughts and ideas
>using correct capitalization and punctuation
>using words that are actually part of the english launguage
>"""black"""

you honestly are gonna have to try a LITTLE BIT harder than this OP

Post a pic of your skin with timestamp

kek

Hey look! This thread again! It's bread for self-hating & lazy assholes who epitomize their own stereotypes but are looking for assurances that they're as cool & attractive as they think they are. News flash: you are not! You're not special, there's millions just like you. You're not attractive, just able to catch whales for the "ghetto booty" or white whore with daddy issues looking for your "muh dik" to hurt them. You're all the same, your lazy & you all stink. Glad you like yourself tho, nobody else worth a shit cares. Fu & kys

So unique how each of you choke differently hanging from a tree

So creative trying to find a way to breathe with a rope tightening around your neck

So funny when you breathe your last breath and hang limp

So extraordinary knowing an inferior race believes they're superior

You niggers are speical alright. Now get back picking or else no dinner for the night. I don't keep you around to use my internet now.

White people are gonna have to pay for shit like this in the future when Jamal leaves her with tainted children.

Hahaha, no!

insecurity detected... I'm white. I don't need to feel superior over another race

>I love our culture

Such culture, many wow

More native blacks.

last slum picture

>when the pigs are cleaner and healthier than the niggers

I can cherrypick asians or whites in slums too, friendo. Doesn't mean there isn't a legitimate culture behind it all

Poor village pic....

Kenya

I don't mind who are you, but the way you're talking i must say you are just dumb who wants to make some attence pissing of white race.

>I love being black

No you don't, you wish to be White. You are obsessed with White people, you are posting Women of different race instead of yours.

That shows your inferiority complex Nigger.You want to be White

Yamoussoukro Ivory Coast

white bois just can't compete

And what color do all the engineers and architects of those buildings have?...

Still the biggest percentage of niggers live in a slum

It's too easy to post a poor Haitian village

Half the city you post looks like a slum :D

Some are white black or Asian

What do you want to prove?

with what? stupidity? crime? AIDS? Lot's of things we don't compare to niggers indeed

the majority of the engineers and architects who build those cities, and the foreign investors who brought to money to build those buildings, are either white, arab or asian.

You listen to black music, you use black slang and right now you're dressed in at least one item of black clothing, honky ass bitch.

black computer engineer checking in. just wanted to say that i hated being black when i was younger but ive grown used to it I suppose. being black is ok

Where do wealth come from?

Of African lands

africa

exactly dude

so what? You listen also to white music, you white words and ware some clothing designed by white people.

nigger there is no black culture, or white culture.
culture does not follow race, it's an individualistic type thing.

I'm not dressed in loincloth

extracted by white mining company's, because after 10.000 years blacks still haven't managed to mine things properly or run a large business

that ass is so disgustingly photoshoped

>you're dressed in at least one item of black clothing

Invented by whites

you're a nigger lover, why are you embracing their culture faggot?

>nigger there is no black culture, or white culture.
racial groups don't have a culture, but ethnicities sure do.

USA, Europe, China, Russia and other civilized counties.

>loincloth

those Roman bitches

Of African lands plundered by the West

Sure you quoted the right person bro? I don't like niggers at all

you listen to their music, use their slang, wear their clothes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture

Someone has to plunder it, If no one on that land is capable of defending their land or mining it themselves. Even after the colonizations niggers are still not capable of defending their terrain

it's not something you can avoid. When you sad 'nigger' you used their slang as well. That doesn't make you a niggerlover though

Nigger Nigga not the same shit

quite a short list compared to European culture

whatever dude

foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-discoverer-blacks-less-intelligent-than-whites.html

sum1 post detroit lol

Dont forget studpid. All major inventions where made by white people and all the people who try to act black are stupid as well

I can't really tell if these bait threads are made by the jews or if it's someone from Sup Forums spamming.
>shut it down

>foxnews.com

>neurological evidence on a fucking news site

kek

>be OP
>be black
>achieved nothing in life, live in bad neighborhood with grandma whos english is so bad she'd have more luck debating quantum physics with a gorilla than discussing the weather with human, if she could understand quantum physics
>IQ < 80
>all my friends are idiots
>see culture idolized by pop culture
>decide my shit don't stink
>tell Sup Forums
>profit

Tl;dr: sage

>Yo whiteboiiii we wuz kangzzzz lul.
Something like this ?

kek

>sage

this shit is fake like hell you know

Why are blacks inferior to whites?
Simple: Negroes are not Human.

They are a failed sub-species of humanoid, but they stopped evolving and progressing tens of thousands of years ago.

Negroes lack that 4% of Neanderthal DNA all actual Humans -- Asians, Hispanics, Whites, etc., have in common.

That's why they have such low IQ's and fail at everything.

xDDDD

fake? naw nigga dis shit iz tru nigga

>people unironically thinking OP is black and not trying to incite more black people hate

>Hispanics
You do know most hispanics are a mix of white, black and native american, right?

The term Hispanic (Spanish: hispano or hispánico), broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain.

You do know you are a fucking retard, right?

you do realize that this isnt modern day hispanics right? we are talking about history, nignogs didnt mix with the spanish

You are not Black but afroamerican - plz stop being a racist negroid.

Cheers

so you pro killing handicapped people?
if not your argument is nonsense

>implying black people arent scattered in the Sup Forums community, posing as whites.

Youre going to have to think harder than that user. OP is obviously white just like all of the people behind these bait posts, but to come to that conclusion based literacy is simply retarded. Though, im not surprised considering the average mindset and intellect of a Sup Forumstard. The black people here hate ghetto shitlords as much as you do, but atleast we can differentiate nature and nurture...