ITT: G-d's chosen people who are on "our" side

ITT: G-d's chosen people who are on "our" side

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eeff7tvQLNA
livescience.com/20294-women-choose-bad-boys.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ben loves posting on Sup Forums why does Sup Forums love ben?

Ironically, the Zionist Jews tend to be the conservative Republican ones who are on 'our' side.

>ben kikeshiro
>"our" side

Too bad they stab us in the back more than our enemies burn our flag.

Has there ever been a people as CONSISTENTLY treacherous as the Jews?
Literally, the ONLY thing you can trust them to do is to eventually betray you.

Shapiro constantly insults the alt-right, how is he on our side?

stop being so emotional

Stop being so treacherous

>alt-right

Great meme. Gnarly, dude! "Alt"--I like it. Hang ten, man.

Benji is not on our side. He's just another snake that thought he could profit off a movement. As soon as the bantz hit a little to close to home he betrayed us.

Milo will do the same in time.

He's a hack and a 5'2 manlet

He pretended to be conservative, when he just wanted a horse to ride (for his own career and status) like John Kerry pretended to be 'anti-war' when that was fashionable.

But when something real happened, his true allegiance came through, and he attacks Trump, presumably because Trump is not the Jews 'chosen one' for president.

fuck off benji, you're done

Why do Sup Forums dislike this kike so much?

I've seen a few speeches from him, and he is pretty based.

Every time someone share in some way the Sup Forums thinking, you call them "shills".

Oh boy.

betrayed us

These are not the people that God chose.

He calls out the tactics of SJWs very well, then he uses the same tactics against Trump. He also doesn't understand the concept of "punching up", and gets triggered on twitter way too easily for a person of his supposed intellect

Will he form a suicide pact with Beck if Trump wins?

Because when push comes to shove, a jew will ALWAYS side with the tribe over anything else, unless they have specifically renounced judaism as a whole.

Shapiro did this

>USA talking about treachery

You betrayed the West at Suez and in Southern Africa, when Israel took the white side in each case.

Moscow threatened to nuke you all, sorry for not wanting the world to end in a nuclear holocaust for the sake of your pissing match.

He turned out to be a SJW. And a white Knight faggot

>betrayed us

How? when?

>a jew will ALWAYS side with the tribe over anything else,

Yeah i know, that doesn't mean he won't share some points and goals with you and that some jews don't want to destroy western, obviusly

>He turned out to be a SJW

In what point? as i said, i saw some speeches and talk about the falacy of white racism, blacks commit more crimes, radical muslims in our lands, etc.

Can someone post the twitter feud he and milo had?

Seconded

>Uses the same tactics against trump.

Except that aint true.
Ben has spoken out against SJWs who shout "SEXISM!!" when you bring up facts like the 1-5, or the gender pay gap. Trump says indefensible things like "You gotta treat women like crap" and he brags about his affairs which is a reasonable reason to call someone a sexist.

There's a difference

>How? when?

A female reporter and colleague of Ben's was grabbed by Trump's campaign manager. She filed complaints and Ben supported her. Sup Forums sucks The Donald's dick so he can do no wrong. Ben's support of his colleague and dislike of Sup Forums's daddy figure means that he has betrayed them.

You know the reason "conservatives" dont like Trump is because they dont think he is conservative. He likes Tariffs, talked favorably about a wealth tax and national healthcare, and he seems a rather late adopter of his pro life status.

Conversely Trump slobbered all over AIPAC with his speech there. Trump is definitely Pro Israel.

Is trump wrong? Women do respond positively to being treated like crap. Can you fault a man for speaking the truth?

So?

Trump has Jewish relatives, so do you guys hate him now?

inb4alexjones4prez

He's only a conservative so long as it involves picking easy targets like feminism. Bring up nationalism and he's a liberal cuck.

>After the video came out showing nothing happened, Shapiro stood by Fields.
>After charges were dropped, Shapiro stood by Fields.
He won't save face and admit that he was wrong. That's why he's a bigger fag than Milo

It's an indefensible statement, for one.And second, can you provide data that shows that this is true for most women?

Lol alt right

>drama between two fake-right faggots

>After the video came out showing that fields WAS indeed yanked by Corey

You meant to say, I'm sure. Charges were dropped on OJ too. Doesn't mean there's no fault there.

They don't like Trump, because he's not conservative enough, but Cruz, who gave toys to illegal immigrants at the border, is the True Conservative®.

Denying reality doesn't change what happened, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eeff7tvQLNA

Right back at you.

He is too autistic to know what he really means, but there is some kernel if truth to his statement. Women respond favorably to men who take charge in a role, and assume a leadership role. To an outside observer some might confuse that as " treating a woman like crap" because they dont always do what the woman wants. But it is really just a man being confident and being a take charge kind of guy.

I'm not disputing that. I know for a fact that that's true to some degree. It's even true for men. But the thing is that it isn't something that is quantifiable and is an indefensible statement in the political world.

>alt-right
>our side

Lmao, why don't you go back to sucking your wife boyfriend's nigger dick, Benji?

They are not on "your" side. Just because they are fighting each other does not mean that they side with you

this 2obh

for every 1 socially subversive Jew there are 10 socially subversive whites

Why can't whites accept that the vast majority of whites are just cucks and pussies?

>inb4 kike
:^)

Here you go
livescience.com/20294-women-choose-bad-boys.html

>SJW-tier ad hominem

Not an argument. This is will also be the last reply I send you. :^*

Neoconservative Jews are not on our side.

The dead ones

> can you provide data that shows that this is true for most women?

Wait, you're asking us to prove male privilege?

How can the non chosen even compete?

pesticides

straya pls

>You
>In charge of reading comprehension.

> you
> In charge of expanding a concept

If male privilege exists, there must be an explanation how