User

user,
if you could send an email back in time to 13 year old you, what it say ?

Miss me with that sexual intercourse shit.

Take the blue one. It's not worth it.

Traps are gay faggot

Dont finger your sister after you came on your hand

You will never remember any of this

On the 10th of August 2017 at 22:31:29 OP will be a faggot

Become an electrician and go to school for it don't waste the time future you already has

Short Enron at 89 for sixty days and buy Amazon.

Go to the gym. NOW

I would have a huge list of plays

stand your ground no matter what

If you had an inch of your sick in your mom's vagina, and your dad had an inch of his dick in your as would you move forward or backwards to escape.

omg this

Send nudes

Buy bitcoins
Don't trust her

Truthfully I'd hesitate to say anything at all. I have a son and he's the most important thing in the world to me so changing anything might cause me not to have him.

Buy bitcoins as soon as they come out, hell even lend money from your bank to maximize profit, fake an Email with photoshop that proves America is planning 9/11 and post it anonymously 1 year beforehand on the internet, and use all your bitcoin money in 2017 to buy thousands drones with machine guns on them andpay some russians to slaughter everyone in your country.

this

Stop being a fucking faggot pussy.
You make me sick.
If you can't find some balls just kys and save us the trouble nigger.

Fuck didnt laughed that hard in weeks!

That chubby girl on the bus that's a grade below you, she wants the D. That Asian exchange student, she wants the D. That tomboy in your geography class, she wants the D. You don't need to go advertising it to all your friends, but GIVE THEM ALL THE D or your regret it.

Study pharmacy in college - you'll graduate with a $110K job. If you don't make it in pharmacy school, you be fine, but FFS don't run up any credit card debt - that shit will legit take years to pay off. Oh, and that sorority chick that seems way out of your league, she wants the D - give it to her and tell all your friends.

Seriously, I missed like all the signals in school. Bitches, man.

Probably to start taking better care of myself. LIfe would have been a HELL of a lot better/easier if I were thin.

fight against mom.
even if she becomes crazy again, dont let her cut you off from the public.
if she starts to hurt you again kill her!
believe me, at your age you wont go to prison, just get threatment. You need this, or else you are even 10 years later a prisioner of your mind!

go on Sup Forums /b you wont regret it

A guide on how to properly build muscle so I could enjoy my teens. And to do my goddamn homework.

Hmm that's hot, greentext?

lotto number, companies to invest in, sports details

I would Mr Bean dance myself out of the situation.

BUY BITCOIN FAGGOT!!

Be better to family
Study harder
Ask her out
Care less about trivial shit like popularity and looks

But I don't think anything would have improved because I simply didn't appreciate any of those things at that age. All the time travel in the world won't make me listen better or be a better judge of character.

Only things that I can warn myself about is certain assholes who fuck my life up before I learned to cut them out.

I'd just be like "On this day, you will meet so and so, avoid them like the plague.
And don't give your ps2 games to the fucker living on the 9th floor, don't even let him into your house"

^this deserves a single thread

Twist

When I was 13 computers ran on punch cards and vacuum tubes. Can it be a handwritten letter?

THE FUCK, YOU DO NOT GO FOR A PHD. JUST GET YOUR DIPLOMA AND ENJOY LIFE, FAGGOT

Don't sell your N64. You'll spend way to much money getting all the games you once had.

Also, don't drunkenly kick that cigarette machine. You'll break your foot.

kek

Don't meet up with that gay old man on Craigslist. He has HIV.

Just kill yourself now nothing gets better, only worse.

Tell her you love her, little pussy you are!

shits about to get real wild but you make it through. Don't waste to much time on the first two girls. The third one will rip your fucking heart out but it helps you be better person. Breeding Season won't be awesome at all

Buy Google

Don't be a yes-man

Tell someone that your parents are abusive alcoholics.

Kys

sauce on the gif?

invest in fucking meme coins
in google
in microsoft
in apple
in {insert meme tech company that is now big and rich}

I would go down and have 69 with the floor

This gets removed every time it's posted, anyone actually do it?

>save me the trouble and end it now, it doesn't get better

Drop out of college. or at least enroll someplace different doing something different.

Break up with your lady. it just won't last no matter what.

Save more money. buy less shit.

That bitch you think you like now will play julietta in more pron movies than you know exists. Fuck her friend instead....

go to bed at a good time you piece of shit, your grades will be so much better

Study and work hard and get a good degree and a nice job. Instead of having fun playing games and fapping to hentai.

Yeah future you had all the fun now you should have no fun at all.

>mfw past me says fuck off and doesnt listen cuz thats what i would have done.

Buy 4 Chan stock

Buy Apple stock

So many people told me this. I never listened.

It'd say:

Help out in this thread!

Castrate yourself and start worshiping dick for fun and profit.

Stay the fuck away from redheads

I'd just keep moving backwards and forwards

Why am I escaping?

13 year old me? That would be like 4 days ago then... LUL

don't diss gingers you nigger

Convert to Judaism ASAP.

Hey user, I'm from the future, do this:
>Let your dad bet on Greece for the EC.
>Let mom bet on Leicester City in '16.
>Here are some music lyrics, be a ghost writer and be 'famous'.
>Here is the script of some good movies. Be more famous.
>Try out cycling and persist, so you become much more famous and are already rich.

buy 1k bitcoins.
just do it.
work out more

treat Jenna right.
get her pregnant so that she won't leave you.

This is hardcore.

don't pursue her, any of them, i'm curious what will happen, then e-mail me the results when you're like 26.

Fuck stocks
Fuck mining Bitcoin, buy that shit asap and sell half in 2017.
Fuck the windows up and a/c girl. the first girl who liked the windows down was the keeper. Marry her instead.
Learn to sail asap. Trust me, you love that shit.

Have kids sooner. They are fucking awesome and worth everything you think you have to give up.

When did you get a computer and what games do you have?

Kick that bully in the nuts. As hards as you can.

don't have your first drink

Don't hang out with her when you get out. Fuck the other one

I'd say this: Kys faggot.

everything that you want to do in the next 5 years is a bad idea.

Invest your lunch money in bitcoins

oh look, you got the message.

i am still 13

the best way to get rid of a stalker is to never get involved with them in the first place

the best way to get rid of a stalker is to cheeki breeki as loud as you can and tell them to get out of here

Join the Navy as a pilot, fuck what dad says. Hook up with Kelly, tell her how you feel. She is the one.

"Want a BIG Penis?"
Experience the results you've always wanted
with a MASSIVE scientific breakthrough:

Our Doctor-Approved Pill Will Actually Expand, Lengthen
And Enlarge Your Penis. 100% GUARANTEED!

Best of all...

There Are NO Agonizing Hanging Weights, NO Tough Exercises,
NO Painful And Hard-To-Use Pumps, And There Is NO
Dangerous Surgery Involved.

WE GUARANTEE GENUINE LASTING RESULTS!
MAXAMAN PILLS WILL
WORK FOR YOU 100%, OR YOU GET 100% OF YOUR
MONEY BACK!

If YOU want to massively enlarge your penis and experience big gains in
only weeks, this may be the most important email you'll ever read. Here's
why:

Certified Natural Labs has helped 1000's of men cope with and conquer
serious erectile dysfunction issues. These painful problems include
small penis size and poor self-image, as well as lack of potency and
premature ejaculation.

To help these men our dedicated team of researchers has developed an
amazing formula called Maxaman. Certified Natural Labs has carefully
tested this unique new product so that it is fully doctor-approved. And,
it is 100% guaranteed to work. It has been described as a true
'miracle cure', and we are now offering Maxaman in easy pill form to
men everywhere. The Certified Natural research team invites you now to
experience this miracle for yourself.

retard babies???

Retail job girl cheats on you and becomes a massive whore that fucks up her life, fuck her once and bail

American girl becomes a massive drop kick hippie and fucks up her life, fuck her a few times and bail, don't look back and don't FWB her she lingers too long.

Exotic girl has an insane family, as they all do. Don't waste four years of your life on her. She might seem amazing and worth it, but that is your oneitis flaring up after the previous breakup.

Don't go into that deadend job. You know the one I mean, I did back then but I thought it was the only option at the time. It just makes you depressed.

Give less fucks about things. No one cares as much as you do about other people and won't show the same kindness you show them.

Tell your best friend to fuck off when he ruins his life with his addiction and tries to get everyone to support him and takes no responsibility. He stopped being any sort of friend then.

Tell your dad you forgive him for being such an asshole. He didn't want to be, he just didn't know how to be good to you after 3 failed marriages and a rough upbringing.

Tell your brother to stop dating roasties. They keep wrecking him back to back and he doesn't recover.

Money will be alright, if you're smart. Don't buy that one car though, you don't need it as much as you think. Pick a cheaper one, it's all the same shit.

Remember that out of the many girls you will get with, you don't marry any of them. We haven't found the one, so don't stress about the future with them. If you do think you're with the right person, sorry bud, you're not. Most of them lose their shit, especially the skater and the artist.

it doesn't work like that anyways tardnugget

I don't understand how can women perform oral sex on men. It's fucking disgusting.

Geoff is bad news.

Stay the fuck away.

Don't get raped.

Sup KD

It doesn't get better, it will only get worse.

Nothing and no one will make it worth-while.

Your brother is an abusive little sociopath, but mom and dad will always take his side, yes, even after he kills himself after his second drug arrest.

Dad's gun is under the bed. Save us both a lot of pain.

No, you're not going to hell. There's nothing left to do to you.

Nope, not me.

for someone who allegedly got "raped", it's funny how they didn't press charges. hopefully that piece of shit kills themself and never harasses or falsely accuses people again
if i could change one thing, i'd never meet that person. id relive all those years if it meant id never have to deal with her.

Winning powerball numbers as far back as I can find.

"In ten years time when they invent email, this will blow your mind".

oooh, that's the ticket.

kek

Headline news: Local user wins lottery for 8th consecutive game

i wonder how many people would just stop playing

>scrolls /b
>OP claims time travel
>clicks
>email prompt to 13 yold me
>writes about what happening
>young me sees opportunity
>prepares for 13 years
>scrolls /b
>OP claims time travel
>clicks
>email prompt to 13 yold me

1) Tell mom to invest money into Redbox & Netflix
2) Join the Navy straight out of High School
3) Marry Tina
4) Hookers ruin lives
5) Stay away from The Shy Lounge
6) You have Phimosis, get circumcised. This actually choked your dick, stunting it's true size

just kill yourself now, its not worth it

Don't stop working out you fat fuck that hairline sucks you smell like rotten chicken wings and you ain't shit, you won't fall in love you're gonna fuck a hooker, have my word and take the chance for the hooker for 40$ and don't wait for the 20$ one birch won't even get your dick up that fat sack of shit and stop cursing you cunt now I can't stop