7.8 out of 10

thanks user

Wanna swap wives?

shes got black shit on her nails

Share her with me

more!

Op share more of her

Anything with her sucking dick?

Unfortunate human beings who are incapable of forming normal, strong, monogamous relationships on such interpersonal levels.

If you have an open relationship, you do not have a relationship, you're faking it. You are outsourcing your ideal mate to various people. It isn't a real relationship.
Humans are, by nature, monogamous. We gestate and mature so slowly that we require a strong family unit and then strong community relations. Instead we run around fruitfully copulating then saying "NO, PEOPLE AREN'T BROKEN DUE TO THE OBVIOUS THING CAUSE THAT MEANS I HAVE TO CHANGE WHAT I DO AND CONTROL MY HORMONES AND ACTIONS. NO, IT IS SOMETHING ELSE LIKE WEALTH INEQUALITY OR RACISM."

Everyone is a child because most people were raised by single mothers and various "fathers". They could only look to the consistency of their brothers/sisters/friends for how to be and God knows kids have no idea how to be so they just give in to impulses and bump into each other and learn that way. They are narcissistic and have no way to develop beyond what they are since nobody else they emulate (peers instead of adults) has done that, either.

Wtf is this autism

op give me her snapchat i wanna chat with her

Going too show this too kira art work tomorrow. She'll love it op

more

Let's see a full frontal

This

If op wasnt a fag he'd do this