Daily reminder. these are facts:

Daily reminder. these are facts:

North Korea has never attacked another sovereign nation, it is currently in a ceasefire in an ongoing civil war

20% of North Koreas population was indiscriminately killed by US airstrikes when they were about to win the war, 20 out of 22 cities were completely burned to the ground including Pyongyang

North Koreans are race realists and possess a strong sense of nationalism and racial pride

North Korea is one of the countries that does not recognize Israel as a state

North Korea is a supplier of missiles and small arms to countries like Yemen, Iran, Egypt, and Syria. all of these countries have suffered from destabilization attempts from Israel/US

Many North Koreans are starving and dying because of unfair sanctions put on them by US and the UN because they want to defend their rightful clay from foreign invaders

The only reason US is occupying Korea to this day is because of money, this is not a humanitarian or defensive effort

The US media has gone out of their way to paint best Korea in a negative light for the last 20 years, undermining efforts for reunification along the way

Punished Kim is going to have his redemption arc before 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativetribune.com/red-alert-major-player-border/
nytimes.com/2017/07/05/world/asia/north-korea-south-us-nuclear-war.html
youtu.be/CRGREFnocLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bait
>sage
>john bettendorf

op you want to pick or can i ?

Nice bait

john bettenhof would love to see war as he is a racemixed mud that want whites to die and he should be put down.
It is a banable offense to mention that you saged
Its just some facts, i dont get why you are so brainwashed and scared because of some cnn broadcast.

fuck you
if they were peaceful they wouldn't be searching on how to build nuclear missiles
they'd be building nuclear reactors for their city lights and shit

showing sadam hussein.
he had chemical weapon, and ordered to lit oilwell on fire. over 400 of them because the us wanted to steal the oil.

weakbait.jpg

If you had the globalist after you because you dont want to be enslaved by debt you simply need some nukes.

Do you even realize that this tension today is engineered decades ago?. who do you think gave them the ballistic missile technology?

exactly and gadaffi did not wanted to use the us dollar, he got rid of his weapons and they killed him.

ask the kurds if saddam had WMDs.gas is a WMD plain and simple.

North Korea has launched numerous attacks against the south since the end of the Korean War.

If the first few lines of your wall of words is wrong, the rest is not worth reading

KYS

Did any of you consider if NK has to gain anything by attacking?

Bill Clinton.

Are you saying that north Korea and south Korea are 2 different nations, and not one nation in civil war.

You are nothing worth as you are a moron

Did you consider the little fat man might just be unstable?

Except he is not

Another fact: North Korea has threatened to nuke other countries for no reason whatsoever

Nk fag here... ask piggy to protect you...

Another fact: North Korea ceased to exist as a sovereign nation in 2017

No reason, besides that fact that they are threatening to invaded and en massed troops at the borders

Russia did, actually. Their older missles are essentially license built Scuds.

They are 2 nations.

Wrong

>race realists
You were doing so well until you got to this cant.

Nobody ever threatened to invade them or nuke them. North Korea is run by unstable dictators.

They are a nation in a cease fire during a civil war.
Dont be ignorant

Ok. Only you and Kim believe that. So... it doesn't matter what you think.

Current status is one nation under civil war and demarcation.

So there are no troops that got moved to the border?

Then why do all but 5 U.N. recognize NK as an independent state?

> 5 U.N. nations

Why would the un globalist want devision between north and south korea? i guess its the original reason they started to flood the south with communism leading up to the korean war and the division in the first place

North*

>Handful of troops get moved to the border as a precaution against a proven nutcase
>"Remove troops or we will drown your country in fire"

Yeah, totally justified

>a proven nutcase

>Do my homework for me, for free

>Handful of troops
conservativetribune.com/red-alert-major-player-border/

Which fleet did they moved to korea again?

>make a argument for me , i have non

Tell that to the guys that got killed by an artilery strike in South Korea few years ago.

>shit no one cares about

Right and how many other countries were threatened by nukes but hadn't moved any troops to North Korea's border? A lot.

Nobody is telling you to "make an argument", just to do your own research lol retard

Sweden?

>Nobody is telling you to "make an argument", just to do your own research lol retard
You made a claim, prove that claim you fag

So america is peaceful since they bring democracy to the world via nukes too? Oh and america did used then unlike other ones, only america has the right to have those right?.

>Are the same Iraq
>People who Libya
>Lied about and syria

What???

So you mean america have to steal the oil because fuck then, Otherwise they are the bad ones?

>Right and how many other countries were threatened by nukes but hadn't moved any troops to North Korea's border? A lot.

>Many North Koreans are starving and dying because of
their leaders spending billions on weapons instead of feeding their own people

you are supposed to stay on one line when readying.

Have you ever been to south Korea? Seen the DMZ? No? Well shut your whore mouth with this bait. If you think NK isn't a bad place go there please do and I want you to post pictures there of you on the trip and how happy everyone is.

>be globalist
>boycot NK
>ppl starve
>bitch about ppl starving

>Seen the DMZ
It is nice and green ,what are you saying any way, all i see is 3 strawmen and a implying

North Korea has around 8000 artillery pieces stationed along the demilitarized zone.

The problem is that 50% of South Koreas population lives within 50 miles of the demilitarized zone. That includes Seoul. The North could inflict heavy casualites among the civilian population within the few days it would take to destroy the North Korean artillery.

nytimes.com/2017/07/05/world/asia/north-korea-south-us-nuclear-war.html

I've been there too it ain't green and pleasant. Did you see the soldiers staring back at you with cameras trying to take pictures for their propaganda? Fuck NK and there piece with them shooting at SK waters. It ain't peaceful no-one there is happy, why else has there been soon many defectives escape and tell the rest of the world what goes on there? When that south Korean cruise ship flipped over a few years back why did NK brag about them doing it when they didn't touch it?

And how is this a problem?

NK could realistically take out Seoul along with several of the bases up there within a few hours, roughly 7 hours of flying and bombing and they could realistically take out the southern US and SK bases by a surprise attack

When are ppl going to understand that the south has been under control of the globalist, the north is where its at.
they simply infiltrated the south whilst communism was pushed on the north.

Fucking infamus saddam...shehid namirin

You are going down bitches. Now we have a crazy guy running things. Be very afraid.

You are wrong you pro war jew
youtu.be/CRGREFnocLw

It was bill Clinton its at 11:00 ish

This nk conflict was a set up from the start

this is what morons actually believe.

I can't believe that any Asian country would behave so dishonorably.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THIS COUNTRY NEEDS RIGHT NOW IT IS CERTAINLY TO SPEND TRILLION OF DOLLARS ON A WAR.

That's what the exercises and war games are for over there when I was there. It's a legit threat to everyone over there. Please explain to me how I'm a moron? I would love to hear your reasoning

>unfair sanctions

Then don't play big boy and act all superior if you can't do it all yourself. You need something after talking all that shit? FUCK YOU.

>found the globalist jew rulers shill of the entertainment industry who wants to use the rock as their next puppet president.

Isn't he entitled to a government pensions and aren't there a shitload of non-profit organizations around to help veterans?

I find it a little odd that nobody questions our strategic nuclear deterrent but everybody loses their mind of NO having a deterrent.

No and there arnt

If the war leads to them having to do a fresh start after getting fucked the n I am all in for it.

It will be a completely new world for the NK people who know nothing ouf the outside world.

Yes, but you're counting on people dumb enough to enlist to take advantage of things meant to help them. Don't ever bet on the intelligence of the trash in the military.

What part of GASSING THE KURDS did American government lie to us about, huh?!

>government pensions for serving 4 years.

kek

Are you willing to die in this war?

>Yes, but you're counting on people dumb enough to enlist to take advantage of things meant to help them

Mental illness can cripple people in their ability to handle the easiest tasks in life. It's hard to tell mental illness from the outside. A missing arm or hand is easier to detect.

>itt North Korean posts propaganda on Sup Forums.

>>government pensions for serving 4 years.
>kek

I was talking about a form of disability pension/compensation.

I'd be willing to live through it.

>race realists
This is where you lost me.

OP are you fucking retarded?

As soon as NK attacks they would have a shitstorm unleashed upon them "The likes the world has never seen" (sorry I could not help myself).
They would not just fire and keep firing with no retaliation, their forces would be eradicated. Sure the south would take damage but the payback would be tenfold.

I'm sure they covered the costs of his surgery/surgeries.

That's about all they cover for people who don't make the military their career.

>That's about all they cover for people who don't make the military their career.

I refuse to believe that.

Many wont you cunt.

Go ahead.

This country treats our veterans like shit and it's mostly because the republican party doesn't want to spend.

So it's reasonable to let the population starve.
You are a fucking degenerate OP.

Yeah they would have it unleashed on them the southern bases would need time to get the 16s in the air, but the real force of American fighter jets wouldn't be able to reach them for several hours. By then SK would be done alone with the US bases there.

Show why you are so pro war on some bs rethoric from cnn.
you are very stupid

It's not our job to make sure everybody in the world has enough to eat.

Nation is a social construct

The weak should starve.
you want all those degenerates , because welfare creates degenerates .

Live a life which is basically the same as slavery where you can't even trust the people closest to you.

Or give it a shot to gain freedom.

It is your choice to make, I know which I would pick. And there will be some who don't get to pick. But thats life. Deal with it until you kick the bucket.

>Show why you are so pro war on some bs rethoric from cnn.

I was pointing out that I do not believe that permanently disabled veterans are entitles to some form of workers compensation by the government whether they are regulars soldiers or career soldiers.

>you are very stupid

And you push little boys off their bikes to sniff the seat.