Alright /b advice time. My wife and I are both pretty young, and she is the oldest of a bunch of kids. One of them...

Alright /b advice time. My wife and I are both pretty young, and she is the oldest of a bunch of kids. One of them, my wife's little sister, is staying with us for a few days this week. She just turned 14 and has already hit the puberty jumps and has begun to really become overly flirty and touchy-feely with me for the past few days. Not going to lie, she's pretty cute and resisting urges is difficult. In my shoes, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/14zx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd fuck her like a little chicken.
A warm, juicy little chicken.

>what would you do?
I'd give her a hot fudge enema with a fire hose

>>what would you do?
>I'd give her a hot fudge enema with a fire hose
like this

Bang. Nothing worse than looking back 20 years later and regretting missed opportunities.

I'd take her out for Fried Penis.
Mine.

You and that pic being posted on all posts.

Are you related to that log guy?

>what would you do?
>>>
> Anonymous 08/10/17(Thu)16:21:33 No.741682701▶
>File: chicken.jpg (52 KB, 490x497)
>I'd fuck her like a little chicken.
>A warm, juicy little chicken.

Go with the flow, if she wants it, she will tell you

Your wife would not be okay with this?

Obviously not but I don't really think she'd know unless her sister told her. She and I spend a lot of time alone together - like staying up all night just talking and joking around. It's during these times alone that she gets more handsy and if my wife makes a noise, she immediately bolts to the other side of the room away from me, so she knows what she's doing would be seen as wrong but still keeps going

Get a boner while watching television and invite her to sit on your lap. Take it from there if/when she notices.

Go for a threesome pussy.

If I was you I will do nothing because if you start any action you will suffer the consequencess. If you will have sex with her, she will has a great dirt on you. If not, well, she probably will doesn't like you. Make your own choices and suffer the consequences

>It's during these times alone that she gets more handsy and if my wife makes a noise, she immediately bolts to the other side of the room away from me, so she knows what she's doing would be seen as wrong but still keeps going
She wants you. Just go along with the flow and sooner than later you'll be fucking the shit out of her.

This, when the lust gets too big, just tell her this is a one time deal, fuck her brains out, and agree that both of you will forget this happened and move on

Well, if she knows what she's doing, ask her how good she is at keeping secrets.

I would ignore it
But if u happen to be downstairs watching television just pretend to be sleeping with a massive boner and see what she does

Except if she is one of those psycho little bitches, than you are fucked OP, all she has to do is say one sentence and your life is ruined.

also pix of her? bait thread af

There is that possibility, but if he knows her really well, he could tell to get in that or bail

I wouldn't fuck my 14-15 year sister-in-law !

faggot

Any pics to see if she is worth it??

ikr this x 10 this is fake thread until we see

Some girls (and guys too) are just like that naturally. What you perceive as "flirty" is just regular behavior, and some people are just more "touchy" than others. I personally don't like being touched or touching others, but I know people who will will touch me/grab me in a friendly way while talking to me for seemingly no reason. That's just how they have learned to communicate. Don't do it user. I wouldn't mind boning my sister-in-laws either but I never ever actually would.

Just jack off everyday so you don't do anything stupid if you have no self control.

Not worth going to jail for tapping it.

But what do I know I'm just a normie.

I would take the whole lot, sister in laws & Mother in law.

Get the whole family fucking

She's standoffish to everyone else around her - big about personal space. Even like that with me unless my wife isn't around. Trust me, I thought I'd try to see if it was just in my head, but there's too many signs and changes in how she acts when it's just us for something not to be up

Steal her panties (used or clean) and cum in them.

Cant go to jail for that.

You must keep in mind that she is still just a child. Children cannot make rational decisions. Her 14 year old mind is just beginning to recognize lust and she projects that feeling onto you for whatever reason. You, as an adult, should know that fucking her would be very wrong and could very well fuck her up for life.
For reference, when I was 13-14 I would sometimes cry myself to sleep because I couldn't turn into animals like Beast Boy.

Children are fucking stupid, OP. Don't get involved with them.

Wouldn't be dumb enough to post pics of face but I have a nice pic of her from behind lying down on my couch playing on her ipad

Just fucking ask her pussy.

i mean yes anything for us to tell if worth or not

well if you asking for permission or looking for accomplices you have them in this thread..

how the reality is this ..do it ..and you will fuckup your life forever...your wife will want to kill you , and prison will not be kind to you

little girls cannot keep secrets ...ever...

The answer lies in your trips

Check that puss and go out in a blaze of glory

Look it's normal to be physically attracted to females who have started/finished puberty but just because they look like adults doesn't mean mentally they are.

14 is just a kid regardless of how big her tits or ass are.

Put one of your used boxers somewhere i plain sight where she sees them, if she takes them or sniffs on the spot, you know what to do

14 is kid. You know now everything you need.

Here's some advice, whenever you feel an urge to have sex with her, fuck your WIFE.
This shouldn't even be a question.

If she wanted to be a trap, you'd lead the pride parade in her honor. Fucking white knight somewhere else new fag

nanachat.io/14zx

if you're not posting you're full of shit

FUCK HER HARD A LOUD! So her lil sister hears. Close your eyes & pretend your railing her lil sister.

All OP needs to do

heh,
how long did you say you have been married ?
that " little girl " is using you for practice , on how to manipulate. and you are proving very easy.

the world as you know it will disappear if you act on anything she does, you are already in a heavy mine field , that one wrong step and you life will be over.

don't listen to these fucking retards and don't do it.
someday either one of you is gonna fuck it up by accident or on purpose, she can blackmail you with it, especially if she records it.
it's not like you are screwing around, you are married. that tends to last a while.

what am i even talking about? she is fucking 14, i'm a 20 y/o guy and i don't even do younger then 17, are all you guys pedophiles?

Do this.

Make sure her sister can hear you guys going at it and be extra loud.

Plow her doggy style and really get your wife moaning and then you can be extra loud too and say dumb shit like you're about to cum/i'm cumming.

>I don't really think she'd know unless her sister told her

Bro, just stop and think about this. Shes FOURTEEN. I'll bite and pretend you're not shitposting about this right now, shes a dumb teenage girl and even if she doesn't tell your wife directly it will get back to her. Girls that age can't keep their damn mouths shut, you really think you can fuck her and she won't tell a soul? Get real.

>inb4"butshesdifferent"

No user, shes not.

>Except if she is one of those psycho little bitches, than you are fucked OP, all she has to do is say one sentence and your life is ruined.

>if

shes a girl.

Did you read my post correctly?
>Children cannot make rational decisions.
When you're 14 you're too old to pretend to be things you are not.

these anons sound like that are speaking from experience.

OP if you are not bullshitting and this is real you are in way over your head all she has to is accuse you of something and you will be V&

The furthest you should go is a blow job and make sure she swallows the evidence

Seriously, I work with 18 year old girls and everytime i get a wild hair up my ass to fuck one they quickly remind me of why i shouldn't.. if i even text one all of her friends know the next day. You cant trust women and you ESPECIALLY cant trust women in their teens.