Any good suggestions for male sex toys? tried fleshlights but wondering if you b/ros have any suggestions?

Any good suggestions for male sex toys? tried fleshlights but wondering if you b/ros have any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

dollhouse168.biz/product.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying that you treat women like people
>implying that you shouldn't just bareback every vagina you can

Dildos are nice.

i like dolls

my mouth

i've tried prostate massagers but didnt find them that good. Considering buying a good pump

always wanted to try a proper expensive fuck doll but all of mine have got to fit in a drawer or at least be able to be hidden a little bit :'(

oh, ok

So that means I keep you as a sex toy?

haven't been on here for a while, when did you get the second one? I only know the one on the right

Is it possible to make out with the dolls? As in putting a tongue in "her" "mouth". Asking for a friend.

had her like a month or something

Shoud have shota versions....

You got a kid? use them.

yes, i do it sometimes

edgy

Owning one of these must be scary. How can you be sure that it won't become sentient and kill you in your sleep?

Do you cuddle with them when you go to sleep?

1. buy 3d printer
2. print loli doll
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!

Woah where did you get the new one?

A 7 inch cup. 4 sponges. A long yellow glove. And some lube. It's like 6 dollars and the best investment I've ever made

you gotta experiment a bit and loosen up and then its OH GOD. otherwise meh

why does the glove need to be yellow?

not not enough demand i guess, but maybe someday

lol because I'm good to them

yes i do

same place as the first dollhouse168.biz/product.php

He has a fetish for The Simpsons.

God bless.
Time to start saving.

so... a ghetto version of what OP said hes already tried

Prostate massager, like an Aneros.

They take time and patience to get off with, but a prostate orgasm (hands free) will change your life once you've felt it.

Usually takes me about 45 minutes to an hour to get off hands-free, but I usually cum like a fucking firehose, and it's one of those long, drawn out, shuddering, leave-you-boneless ball drainers.

that was a blow to my bank account

Yeah get this vibrating cock ring with an anal bead attchment. It's great

>fleshjack
>also, dildos. I just got a 9.5 inch one (8 inch insertable)
>buttplugs

you can get a $50 discount if you tell them the dollguy sent you, only one guy has done it so far

you got one?

> hands free
i need to do this. i just end up getting really horny from the anal pleasure and jerk it

How much do you earn if someone does?

Pics where you fuck a doll pls

>not enough demand i guess, but maybe someday
Then just put a removable vagina. So you can attach your favorite vagina(or peanus) in the same doll, like a wig.

i get $50 too, but i don't really care abut that, just going to use it for more clothes

sorry i don't post sex

get a giant blow up doll and put a picture of some girl on it

Not even just a pic of the doll naked?

that would work i think

i can do that

Can you open the mouth of the doll?

I think it would be awesome to own one of these, but am scared it was tear in the first week and feel like I've wasted my money. Do you have problems with damage or maintenance with them?

Do you feel any attachment to them? Do you worry about their feelings or anything like that?

Highly recommend it if you can manage it. It took me a while to figure out how to do it, basically, I need to ride at an angle where the massager is rubbing back and forth pretty hard across the prostate. Tried with vibrators & dildoes, but neither of them work right. The massager hits & stays in the right spot.

Initially it feels weird - sort of like I had to pee or shit. What I used to do would be jerk and edge for a while, get really horned up, and then finish myself off with the massager. Now, I can do it without even really touching myself at all, just put it in, and start rocking.

For most of the ride, my cock stays soft... but towards the end, maybe 10-15 minutes before I cum, I start getting diamonds. Just be patient!

How many dolls do you have? Also do fuck them and talk dirty to them?

Ty

If that's really your dick, I can be your sex toy

How tall they are? How does their pussy looks like?

Try the pistol. It's super easy to use and I guarantee the first time will blow your mind.

What's the construction of those dolls? Some kind of soft silicone outer shell with a poseable frame? Or does it have hidden doll joints under the outer shell?

>dollhouse168.biz/product.php

i dont see the loli doll on this website at all wtf dude.

Where's the rest of your dick?

yes, it is a usable hole

there is some light wear and tear but nothing serious

i do feel attached to them and worry about them, as weird as that sounds

i have 3. i haven't fucked the newest one yet

128cm and 132cm

they have a metal skeleton and are made of TPE

they don't show them in english, look in chinese and order or ask for info by emailing them

Your hand

bad dragon penetrables
billion times better than a fleshlight, not all of them look like animal puss
they tear kind of easy though

need to go do some things

Still wanna know if you talk dirty to them when you plow then

Dude you gotta shave that mountain belly of yours, holy shit! It's like amazon rainforest.

How much do the dolls weigh?

My wife goes on business trips a lot and got me a Fleshlight. It's pretty damn good. Warm it up in hot water before using it, it'll make it even better.

Tenga makes good ones. the japs are pros at this stuff

A woman

>My wife goes on business trips a lot
>Give you a replacement pussy
Do you know that its her freepass to replacement dicks, do you?

I love the tengas they are great. I have a pack of eggs too.

My dick is small. I know. I was bigger when I was thinner.

What is the ideal body hair? I have been letting it grow out so I can shape and shave the best look to maintain from now on

I was really sceptical about male sex toys, but I ended up going for one. I got a Thrust Pro Ultra (Holly) and tbh it's pretty good. It feels nice, easy to clean, hasn't broken or anything so far and I've had it for nearly a year. Only major downside is, depending on which one you get, the internal length can be a little short depending on how big you are. But it's still good. Expensive, but worth it

how do you shop there ify ou don't speak chingchong

U should experiment. It's awesome

If you want some thing new or different I would suggest bad dragon toys.

Hands are underrated.

no i don't talk dirty to them

email them, they know English and you can use google translate if you want

Oh goddamit hey dollanon. What's up? How's life been for you mate?

is that a camel-mouth?!

U gotta buy hella lube to fill that thing right???

How much did yours cost you?

sorry, am i missing something? does that hole stretch tenfold or have you got the skinniest penis ever? Please enlighten me, genuinely curious to how intercourse works

Try a vagina

You have to buy lube for every sextoy

No it's a vulva the toys called Hazel.

Toilet.

Place your dick on the lower bowl all lubed up then drop the toilet seat down on it and start thrusting.

doing good, how are you user?

$1,400 because i got a $100 for being a return customer

that's the new hymen vag and ass

Get you a Shequ 3d silicone pussy and ass. Best sex toy I've ever used. Just about if not better than the real thing.

>dollhouse168.biz/product.php
can get cheaper dolls and probably better quality from alibabba. goes from like 400-1000$ much better

At least get a nice innie instead of meatflaps

gross, why did they model it to look like a used up roasty?

you get what you pay for, trust me my first doll was $400 and the quality of it is much lower

so you can fit your dick inside a tiny little hole? damn dude..

are they made to look like children? do you picture them as children?

Can tell these guys are gay as fuck, they prefer their pussy to look like ass cheeks

no its a hymen made from a thin layer of TPE, see
they are made to look cute and no i don't picture them as children

im no the guy with dolls and from allibaba you cna get ones that look like kids yeah, and bigger ones that look like adults its cray

can we have some more educational videos :3

4 pieces of bacon nuked for 10 seconds
wrap around meat pipe for some hot greasy fun

>and bigger ones that look like adults
why would you want that though

that's all i have

I dreamt recently I was fuckin a fleshlight but didn't finish cause it wasn't the same as having some butt cheeks bouncing on me. Thank fuck I have a gf and the dream isn't a reality

are those wigs, or built in hair?