R-MONEY STRAIGHT SAVAGE!

OHHH SHIT! YA BOY R-MONEY TRYNA STRAIGHTUP JACK DIS FOO TRUMP BRUH!

>Former Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has decided to recruit Joe Kasich and Ben Sasse in his attempt for a Third Party Run

>The Hill Reported: Mitt Romney, the GOP’s 2012 nominee, is among those courting prospects for a possible third-party bid to keep Donald Trump from the White House, according to a Washington Post report.

>Among those prospects are Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), one of Trump’s most vocal Republican critics, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who suspended his presidential campaign in early May.
Kasich’s chief strategist John Weaver said the governor isn’t interested in running an an independent.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=19509

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJJKW7ea1oc
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/15/nebraska-gop-convention-humiliates-ben-sasse/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKwrgOuUcKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck's sake, Mittens. Just let it go.

>let Obongo get a 2nd term
>runs 3rd party

poor Mittens has completely gone into full-stage delusion.

Swear to God if third-party shows up I'm actually gonna start to worry. I hope that Fuck knows he would be handing the election over to dems.
>HURR ILL TOTALLY GET OVER HALF THE VOTES IN A THREE MAN RACE

won't happen. Trump is already closing in Clinton in the polls, so the main argument of the nevertrump people is gone.

Don't be so sure. If he runs third party, that might encourage Sanders to dot he same and then Trump will surely win in a plurality.

This guy isn't even fucking funny anymore - this is fucking inexplicable.

How do we use meme magic to make him leave us all alone?

That's his plan according to the original article in the WP. He just doesn't want Trump in the White House.

>trump is running to let democrats win
>mittens literally betraying the party to not let the nominee win and let democrats win instead

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YA BOI COMIN TO CRASH DA PARTY YO SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Remember when we thought Trump was a spy working for Shillary?

The delegates already put Pedo Ben Sasse in his place.

>We have no fear of the voters!

>Surely what we must do is prove this to our constituents! Haha! Yes!

>Then, once we prove to our voters that we have no fear of them, they will be clamoring to re-elect us in the upcoming elections!

>Surely the voters will ignore the fact that our fear of them voting us out of office their only tool for keeping us in line!

>Surely they will ignore that so that we can usher in a thousand year conservative reign!

WAY too late to do this. He could have struck while the iron was hot back in late 2015, while Cruz was still competing with Trump in the polls.

>Mittens thinks he could get more votes than literallywhoJohnson

GAHAHAHAGA

I thought the deadline for this kind of thing was broken?

politicans can get around literally anything with enough high-prices lawyers, no matter if it's never been done before.

Most likely the idea is to get the Republican to lose so you can put someone else up in 4 years. If trump wins, it's 8 years before a different choice can be made.

Pretty sure it is too late to run third party as well.

>RINO cucks defect and run third party
>De-facto proving that they aren't Republicans
>RNC has no choice except to go along with Trump when he fucking butchers everyone who stands against him in a massive ideological purge of the party

Guys. Please. If running third party were an easy way to beat Trump he wouldn't have fucking run for president, the guy is good at like three things, and two of those things are different ways of assessing threats to his ambitions. He has a plan you assholes, don't fucking do it, it isn't worth your life to virtue signal to other Republicans that you aren't like Donald Trump.

Isn't it if you don't get 270 electoral votes the decision goes to congress?

It's not going to happen. Stop calling for click-bait.

The deadline to get on the November ballot in some states, including the big GOP prize of Texas, has already came and gone.

Romney will totally win this election in a third party run just like he won the other two elections he ran in.

>HE'S JUST UNSTOPPABLE

Ya.

It varies by state. They could theoretically get in enough states to fuck over the Republican party, but they'd have to be collecting tens of thousands of verified signatures RIGHT NOW to actually pull it off.

It's just a handful of whiners, they have no support network to go knocking on doors.

That was never their argument. Even if they didn't say it what they truly believe is Trump is bad for business. They would rather Hillary win than Trump.

>How do we use meme magic to make him leave us all alone?

dig up the old memes of course

>r-money
>binders fulla women

INCREASINGLY......
N....E....R.......

how can one man be so butthurt?

So glad I didn't vote for this mormon fag back in 2012, can't wait for all the neocon assholes to finally fuck off back to the democratic party.

why doesnt he just run himself?

everything he does is beta

Kek what a failure

>this happens
>Bernie goes indie
>trump brokers a deal with him to run as vp
>trump/Bernie ticket sweeps entire country

Yes but you don't need anywhere near a majority of votes to get a majority of the EC

If there was 4 candidates and one only got say, 40% of the vote when the rest got 10-25% of the vote, that leading candidate would sweep the EC

It literally happened in 1912

>trump/bernie

gas yourself

Reminder that this is who the neocons want as their puppet (besides Hildog):
youtube.com/watch?v=nJJKW7ea1oc

Why does he do this, can he not accept that he lost. Why is he even relevant other than for being the last person who failed to be president?

gassed your mum last night ye cont

They don't want him to win, they'd rather see Hillary win. NeverTrump would rather have Hillary elected then a Trump presidency.

>Mitt goes third party
>Trump gains so much ground in the polls that he wins anyway
>Trump is POTUS and Romney's a third time loser
post yfw

Christ, how many dicks did this guy have to suck to reach the top of his party. He had one alright pre-prepared line about dull grey and the rest of it is shit.

This man has no public speaking skills

Suicide Squad confirmed kek

It would be sweet poetic justice for Paul supporters who got fucked over by Mittens and his gang in 2012, it's funny seeing how he tried pushing for the party unity thing back in 2012 but now that it's a candidate he doesn't like he's throwing down for third party like the sore loser he is.

Lol nobody gonna vote for this old weirdo Mormon fool that couldn't win against Obama let alone hillary

Why do people think running third party will fuck everything up?

People aren't voting for parties this election, they're voting for candidates.

Trump can run for the Make America Great Again Party, and he'll still get votes because he's fucking Trump.
Same applies to Bernie.

Hillary is irrelevant though and has no chance.

He'd get green party level support. He would be a non factor.

So what will this do to Trumps campaing? Boost it even more or will he continue to ascend to the White House as if nothing happened. I think it will boost him even more because people are fed up with this bullshit.

This is some next level envy and stubbornness.

Not qualities we want in a president after 8 years of dealing with same from Obama.

>trump/Bernie ticket
deal breaker.

>You are correct sir.

Look If Mittens enters the fray as a third party. Two things will happen.

Mittens bullshit Conservative Magic Underwear Party won't be on the ballot in majority of 50 states. Unless he can get some serious funding he won't have the media presence to jack to anything about Trump's numbers.

The other thing that would happen it would shore up and even broaden Trump's support. This will only give Trump further 'street creed' as the political outsider candidate.Mittens would be seen by the vast majority as a meddler. He might get Utah. That's it.

>Why do people think running third party will fuck everything up?
Because historically a third party run fucks everything up.

In case you haven't got the memo by now, this election has thrown all previous knowledge and statistics out the window.

People are starting to wake up rapidly.
If Bernie runs third party, do you really think libtards are going to vote for Hillary just because she's the democratic nominee?

You know things are changing rapidly when even bluepilled normie libcucks are starting to wake up.

The deadline to get on the Texan ballot has already passed too. More deadlines are approaching.

What this would do is severely limit Hillary's news coverage. It'd be Trump vs Romney's stooge if it was handled correctly.

Romney shills thinking niggerspeak is gonna help him look cool

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/15/nebraska-gop-convention-humiliates-ben-sasse/

kek

>Though the former official in the George W. Bush Department of Health and Human Services has been popular in his home state until Saturday
Funny how there seems to be a trend with these NeverTrump faggots having connections to the Bush family

Can Mittens kill himself please? Thanks for letting Obongo into office you faglord.

I love how these Bush faggots are being run out the party. I hope their family goes bankrupt.

Is Romney retarded, the only people who would vote for Kasich or whoever 3rd party weren't going to vote for Trump in the first place, they're the cucks who want Hillary to win and they would have voted for her

Mittens, you lost because you believe in a religion people laugh at constantly, you have the personality and character of a cardboard cutout, and you are a former Democrat who never once represented the values of anyone besides neocon-artists. That, plus the fact that you bought out the election from Ron Paul, has forever earned a grudge against you. Fuck off already.

Is he Mormon?

Yes.

>a third party run could never win!
>we're running third party!
>Trump is bad for the people, even though he's winning in the polls!

Trump is going to crush this corrupt pile of garbage. Someone just whack this fucking snake already please? Based italian mafia of kebab removal please do?

Sanders isn't that dumb or full of himself. Although, I really think it depends how the last few states go. If he does win with high margins (obviously the 85+% he needs isn't going to happen), I can see him raising a fuss as the Dem convention but I seriously doubt he'd go third party.

straight out of a clockwork orange

Romney is delusional. Why can't he understand that it's over?

>Just let it go.
This is not about personal revenge or anything of the like, let me explain what it's about: Romney is part of the U.S/EU/NATO world elite whose agenda it is to exterminate the white race through massmigration of non-whites into white countries, to create a new servant/slave class of racemixed mongrels with no identity, which the new aristocracy these elites fancy themselves as will lord over, with no chance of revolt against them. He was controlled opposition during his run against Obama, and now he's serving the objective of trying to stop Trump so he can't stop their U.S/EU/NATO white genocide agenda.

this guy again.

I know what it's about. They need to let it go. This is an extremely embarrassing strategy for everyone involved.

Sasse isn't doing anything if he wants to get reelected.

Nebraskans just blew him the fuck out. Voted 400 to 8 to censure him for even thinking of having those thoughts thought up.

>They need to let it go
This is what I'm trying to educate you on. It's not something they just ''feel in the moment'' and can ''let go'' with enough emotional manipulation. These people are following a stone cold agenda they've been pursuing throughout most of their adult lives, the entire purpose of a third party run is to stop Trump from winning the election, that's it. He's not doing it ''out of butthurt'' as you seem to be under the impression.

He is right though. Now go back to Redshit. You Redditors have ruined this place.

but why? this pretty much guarantees a hillary win unless bernie runs too

How fucking stupid do you think I am? I'm talking about this specific campaign. I'm not seeing it make any difference other than marking everyone involved and blowing the fuck out of their cover. It's going to take a generation or more to repair the damage to the public's perception.

>but why? this pretty much guarantees a hillary win unless bernie runs too
That's the point. He's not ''loyal'' to some fucking party brand lmao he's loyal to the agenda he and the people in both parties serve: White Genocide and the establishment of a new permanent aristocratic class where revolt is physically impossible due to the human material that would conduct said revolt being incapable of coherent structure.

RARE
ARER
RERA
ERAR

i bet some renegade jew is responsible for this

>How fucking stupid do you think I am?
Very stupid because you still don't get it, let me try one more time:

This IS not about, WAS never about, WILL NEVER BE about ''winning for the GOP'', it's about advancing the agenda that the establishment all across the board in the U.S serve, cross-party, politics, media, finance, entertainment: Mongrelizing the white race to irrelevance so that revolt against the elite they're trying to establish themselves as will be physically impossible.

In the simplest caveman terms possible:
- Romney wants black men to impregnate white women so white children will not be born, so that white men will not exist in abundant numbers, so there will not be a large mass of radical intelligent white men with racial and ethnic interests and with the capacity to leverage against others for their own interests to the detriment of the class that Romney belongs to.

Germanys defeat in WW2 is the cause for the direction the world has been going towards ever since. If the right side had won WW2, the white race wouldn't be targeted for extinction right now.

I never said any of those things. I'm on your fucking side, retard.

Welp we had a good run. Hilary president should at least make for some good misogynist memes.

It's all saber rattling. No republic esp Mittins is gonna run third party.

Everyone will fall in line come the general

>It's all saber rattling
Most likely. Trump knows whats at stake so he has probably threatened him and his family with months of torture if they say or do anything by this point, or atleast I hope he has.

i think it has to do with Agenda 21 and depopulation. too many people here so they come up with these genius ways of reducing population. but yes the white race is targeted most

It is user, everyone knows how important this election is for conservative values because of the supreme court openings

This is just proof that Romney and Clinton are part of the same establishment; trying to keep a true nationalist like Trump from winning.

Anybody with half a brain can see this.

Fucking Illuminati.

>but why? this pretty much guarantees a hillary win unless bernie runs too
Leaders of both parties don't want any outsiders in a position to expose the rape and plunder they do to people everyday. They will work with each other to keep that from happening.
In the end Democrats and Republicans are all on the same team, and we are not on it.

Romney was a million times cooler than trump and i would vote dem if I could
you nerds have degenerated

>Romney was a million times cooler than trump

Romney, cool? Based on what, excactly? The guy was spaghetti incarnate. See video:
youtube.com/watch?v=GKwrgOuUcKs

Also, you would vote Democrat? What's cool about Hillary? The granny jogging pants? The feminism and pandering to niggers?

Weak bait, m8.

He's such an unlikeable twat
Just stop

>russias first b8

Trump has not won the Republican National Convention Delegate vote. Reminder to everyone of the rule change in 2012, Republican leaders can change any number of delegates they need to get the vote they want. What should be a pro forma vote in Cleveland could still end up being the greatest shitstorm of all time.

sorry kid but I'm not from "here"(reddit,), I'm from respectable places where feminism is basically just the default nothing to talk about and yes Hillary does represent my values :)

Where was all this passion when he was running against Obama?
This should actually wake people up to the fact that there's no "right and left" in this country. Trump is close to ruining somethings big, and "the shadow" is kinda freaking out. I still think "they" got this shit in the bag, anyway.

>Russian Reddit feminist

Welcome to Mormonism 101

>it's already Mid May
>still no actual announcement

K, 10,000 votes all told it is, no states won.

are you dumb? i said I'm not from here as in not from reddit