>LOOK AT US BEING THE OG CHAD, AND SACRIFICING VIRGINS
>DINDUS HAVE NOTHING ON OUR PHESICS
>AND WHITES HAVE NOTHING ON OUR SMARTS

FUCK NIGGERS

See, ancient Mexico city

fuck off bean boi

i'll fuck your wife

jokes on you, im actually dead

Yeah, we got nothing on a third world country controlled by fucking gangs. Like Cuba, it's such a wonderful country its people would rather risk death to escape than stay in such a "rich and vibrant" country.

Take this BS somewhere else you stupid fucking wetback.

OK then, he'll fuck your widow. With his tiny Mexican dick.

>SEE YOUR ECONOMY

nah, i'm good

jokes on you, it was a double suicide in which we both burned eachother to ashes

Are you sure that is Mexico City and not Tenotichland?

actually i have a big dick and im mexican, mine is 8.5 inches faggot

Hey OP....Mexican isn't a race you dumbass.

You're caucasion.

you guys dig up your dead relatives and have dinner with them

Wow, what a dumass

What do you call a mexican dip shit?

Sure it is. I doubt you can see an inch of it hidden beneath all that fat. Put down the cheecharone and get some exercise.

It is Tenotichland, its a "Mexican city"

pics w/ timestamp or didn't happen FAGGOT

dosn't matter when your wife can feel it nigglet

It's your nationality dumbass, not your race.

Your race is "caucasion". Sheesh. Looks like you're the proud product of either a fine Messican ejechashun or the LA Unified School District.

What?
GTFO faggot!!!!!!!!!!

NO FAGS ALLOWED IN MEXICO

That's a cool civilization you got there. Would be a shame if someone were to...
>Conquer it

Lol you guys got your women cucked by Spaniards and forced to learn their language

My wife doesn't fuck Mexicans.....and she's a Latina.

No self-respecting Nicaraguan would touch a filthy Mexican.

Really?
How many Europeans are in mexico today?

When does school start again?

That's why you built a wall to defend yourself from the USAfags invading your country... wait... I think I mixed something up here.

You seems to be forgetting where spandiards are from. Silly.

lulwut? your country has always been shit. prove me wrong.

Damn how will op recover?

Mexico is full of white Mexicans. And redheads. And considering most of you have Spanish fucking blood in you (yes, Spaniards are Europeans. They're just not white because Muslims fucked the shit out of their women for a couple of centuries, just like they did to Italy) that makes a large percentage of you European with black blood running through your veins.

Yeah, spain
which is part of Europe

>Muslims
>Niggers
pick one

I smell...... can it be
Its a summer fag

OH GOD LET SCHOOL START EARLY THIS YEAR

WE WUZ SPANIARDS

lol, searched "black mexicans"
>doesn't understand they arn't native to mexico

Mexicans hate niggerz

natives =/= blacks

Stupid as fuck, aren't you?

History 101

Northern Africa is Muslim. Spain was conquered by Tariq ibn Ziyad in 718 AD. Tariq was a Berber Muslim. The Berbers were African.

Those Berbers did so much fucking they turned an entire country of light skinned Spaniards into dark skinned Europeans with black blood running through their veins. Same story with Italy except they were conquered by the Moors.

Those Spaniards then occupied Mexico and did so much fucking they turned short, round headed dark skinned indigenous Mexicans into light skinned Spaniards with traditional Spaniard/European features such as longer, oval shaped faces.....with black blood running through their veins.

What was it you said about niggers in your OP? Oh yeah.....

Not impressed fag

>looks at prominent Muslim Countries, hmmmmm i think dindus can be muslims

>Ding bat, fat cat fuck

>Mexicans hate niggers

Mexicans are niggers, they're just too stupid to know it.

We used to sacrifice virgins like you
>we can make an arrangement, just for you

shore, jealous, skinny, faggy white boy

History and facts hurt, don't they?

Hey guess what? Middle Easterners are considered caucasion too. But with all that black Berber blood running through your veins you're probably more negroid than anything else (yes, negroid is a race, don't hurt yourself thinking into it too much).

I'm a white guy and I fucking love the latin/hispanic people. Grew up around them, almost married one. They are hard working, community/family oriented people. Their food is delicious and their women are beautiful, their culture is rich and storied. Sure there are the gangster type shit bads but there are those in any race.

tl:dr mexico is a pretty cool guy. not all whites hate you guys

Put down the cheecharone fat boy and go get some exercise.

>the og chad

Wtf?

>All get killed by a disease

lol

You forgot to mention they're some of the most racist pricks on the planet. They don't even deny it.

Source: I live in LA and work with Mexicans every day.

Actually Arabs Semitic dip fuck

And African Berbers are white

based

Maldito indio jaja no seas bobo. Te olvidastes de Hernan y los conquistadores? My ancestors may be gone, but you and your shit country will never forget.

>caucasion

And the Chinese are semitic right?

Fucking indios man. You're all the fucking same.

Zoro?

STOP SPEAKING MEXICAN!!!

Berbers actually have some sub-Saharan ancestry and southern Spain/Portuguese DNA can be traced to all parts of Africa. Muslims occupied Spain for about 900 years, the Berbers weren't the only Africans there.

Semites and Hemites are classified as Caucasions which is why they have to identify as white in the US.

Simmer down there, beans.

>beaner lover

Chinese are Asian.

Semites are considered Caucasion.

You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?

Genetic engineering.

Our kids have light hair, their skin is a nice olive tone (midway between the two of us), European bone structure (my wife looks indigenous except her eyes look Asian, and I'm Irish) and they never get sunburns.

Win/win.

Yes can I get uhhhhhhhh the super nachos with carne asada, a small order of french fries, and a strawberry jarritos please.

We've got White blood and Indigenous (Asian) Blood, best of the best. WE are something new and we are the future.

50 Cent is actually about 9 pesos.