BBC is 'too Christian' complains Aaqil Ahmed, the BBC's head of religion and ethics

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/15/bbc-is-too-christian-and-could-broadcast-muslim-prayers-to-refle/?cid=sf26316826 sf26316826

archive.is/8a7qY

>A report by Aaqil Ahmed, the BBC’s head of religion and ethics, has suggested Muslim, Hindu and Sikh faiths should get more airtime.

>One Muslim leader suggested the review could lead to Friday prayers from a mosque being broadcast in the same way that Christian church services currently feature in the BBC’s schedules.

>Mr Ahmed told a Commons meeting on religious literacy he had written a report for Lord Hall that would answer criticisms from non-Christian faiths that they were under-served.

>Mr Ahmed's appointment in 2009 was controversial because of allegations he had shown a pro-Islam bias in his previous role at Channel 4.

I want off this ride, but it's only just begun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Cohen_(television_executive)
pri.org/stories/2016-01-27/europe-minnesota-city-struggles-refugees
bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on, it's the current year.

I for one applaud this.

Nothing would give me more joy than see the BBC crumble to the fucking ground, I hope they pull more stunts like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

DEUS VULT, WHEN?!

why don't these fucking websites have comment sections

>the BBC is killing itself

noice

Do you want people to express themselves? And what's next? Freedom of the press? Political power? The right to influence the course of events? Why not tolerating dissident ideas while you are at it?

This is hilarious.

I'm sure as fuck never paying my licence fee if this happens.

Unfortunately it's publicly funded.

Reminder that BBC is headed by a jew.

This is just the beginning.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

I wonder whos behind this

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEE

There is no more comment section in MSM now or they are so heavily moderated you can only approve the article.

It's not white genocide, goy.

>The BBC, which is British, Which is a primarilly Christian protestant country.....is too Christian.
>BBC recently created a 14th century drama with the queen of England as black.

I should just marry an american woman when i'm there this summer and move over there. Americans may be a bit stupid at times but at least they know their own values and won't bend over backwards for some mudslimes.....

>One Muslim leader suggested the review could lead to Friday prayers from a mosque being broadcast in the same way that Christian church services currently feature in the BBC’s schedules.

This is great. One step forward towards ANGLO genocide.
Let the Anglo SCUM get a taste of their own medicine

>Americans may be a bit stupid at times but at least they know their own values and won't bend over backwards for some mudslimes.....

lol good one

they are already importing kebabs in smaller numbers putting them in white communities and are playing up the islamophobia card all over the place

If trump doesnt get in office and does the shit he promised then america is done like europe

fuck off faggot we need the anglos and slavs on our side to fight the globalists and their pets

Stupid fuck, it'll be replaced with islam. It will keep continuing like it has been for the last two years.

The BBC should be privatised

>literally who says something
Uh huh.

In other news, the torys are about to sledgehammer the BBC for exactly this.

I swear to god, this entire board went full retard when Trump came.

ahahahah Germany trying to say America is importing kebab! Good one!

Where do I go then Ahmed? Where do I flee the Islamic invasion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Cohen_(television_executive)

>left to pursue other interests after destroying everything

How typically jewish.

>muslim cultural center placed on the ground zero site
nice meme my american tourist

Al Jazeera has an English service that is literally run by the BBC. What do these people want?

>ahahahah Germany trying to say America is importing kebab! Good one!

pri.org/stories/2016-01-27/europe-minnesota-city-struggles-refugees

>Where do I go then Ahmed? Where do I flee the Islamic invasion?

Dont flee. Fight

Foreigners we also have BBC Asia channel so the pakis and rasheeds can listen to their home country's music.

bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork

What's the point of Brexit if you guys are fucked up anyway?

Globalists = Anglo BLOOD

There will never be another crusade.
You will never legitimately remove kebab and retake Constantinople...
Western Governments will continue to bend over backwards for them.

Why even live?

>Which is a primarilly Christian protestant country
What the fuck are you talking about? the UK is primarilly non religious

>Why even live?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

Aragorn = Aryan MAN

Sauron = International ANGLOISM

Orks = ANGLO BLOOD

Actually BBC has like a radio for every past colony of theirs. Almost every country in Africa has one, same for the ex French colonies having their radio all over the world.

One thing that annoys me tho, when I do zapping between news channels France24 and BBC do broadcast more African news than their own country or Europe related ones. Even though BBC itself isn't even worthy of being watched just like CNN and Fox but such things hardly don't get noticed. The only BBC channel that was ever decent was BBC Comedy probably.

They should just launch their own channel at this point, I'm pretty sure they do actually have them but still keep using the main channels for the African territories and their daily events.
The French are the worst at it, at least Eurojews and CCTV have devoted channels for these news.

Sauron = Jews
Ring of Power = White Guilt
Frodo = White People

anything that causes the BBC to deplete in quality and in turn collapse is fine by me

Orcs = mudslimes

>Anglos
>white

urukhai=niggers
orcs=muslims
goblins=gypsies

>religion
>ethics

Why the fuck do they even have those two things in the same department? They've got nothing to do with eachother

shit cant collapse because its financed by your tv license fees right? its the same in cuckmany. they steal your money and then create anti german propaganda

>wants to replace songs of praise with raspy halal screaming from a mosque
END ME

The UK's main religion is Christian. Even if we are becoming atheist, i'd rather we had Christians than Muslims any day.
Germany bringing the inspiration. You guys need it more tho at the moment. I hope you kick your bitch of an MP out of power next time and get your shit together.

these people arent christian, theyre rich.

Never hear the Chinese in this country complaining like those muslim fucks

Kick the muslims out import more Chinese I say

Lothlorien Elves = French
Dale = uncucked whites
Smaug = Jew
Gondor = America
Gandalf = Trump

ive developed such a hatred for BBC, think im going to cancel my license. surely they cant demand a fee if you dont watch the BBC?? thats all youre paying for.
that being said ive never had anyone check my license and i live in the middle of no where so fuck it

At least the chinks can make good food.
A man can only eat so much kebab

>Aaqil Ahmed
>Sikhs and Hindus don't get enough air time
That's a stoning.

Germany is right actually.

Dwarves=Russians
Rohan=Germans

Cancel the license, it doesn't matter anyway. They can't legally enter your home and inspect if you are watching it or not. If they saw a tv through the window say you use it for DVD's/consoles or something.
Fuck the BBC

They can see if you have a license online, so they don't need to check it unless you don't have one.
They can demand a fee if you use BBC services online, or if you receive any form of live broadcast to your home.

You don't actually have to let them into your house to check though, since they're a private company, and have no right, even with a warrant.
They can take you to court, but apparently this is rare to non-existent.

Not even Baiting, UK has the oldest chinatowns in the whole of Europe:

Keep to themselves
Don't try to change our religions or way of life
Don't cause trouble
etc
etc
etc

Meanwhile Islam...

If people will insist on paying the TV extortion scam then this is their own undoing, if people switched the idiot box off and stopped paying for biased paedophile protection EU propaganda the BBC would collapse or be forced to go subscription, instead they have just signed another 11 fucking years to cuck people from accessing live television, I haven't paid for a licence for 7 years now and don't miss it, there is enough online to watch, you can watch catch up without a licence (except BBC iplayer now) so there is zero excuse if you have internet especially to continue the outdated scam that is the TV licence.

Rivendell = Sup Forums
Gollum = reddit

>Meanwhile Islam...
Anti-Muslim Anglo BLOOD

>T*rk roaches
>White

We need islamatowns. They can have their own local channels if they're so fucking anally devastated about being in a traditionally christian country.
Islamatowns wouldn't work though, since they don't have any especially interesting or unique goods or food

the chinks want to colonize us

blacks and arabs are too dumb to be given any responsibility, chinks are too smart to be trusted

Eomer = Sup Forums
Grima = reddit

>They can have their own local channels if they're so fucking anally devastated about being in a traditionally christian country.

No fuck that they had their chance. Kick them all out and threaten to execute them if they dont

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE BBC

#orclivesmatter

I can't wait for our Finnish YLE to do this as well. They follow every SJW footsteps imaginable.

These sites were never designed for that, and that's why you are on Sup Forums, basically how the viewing public would prefer things.

Good show. Chinks are alright but can be pretty shit tier Japs would be better they're almost the same as us anyway.

>We need islamatowns

Yes, though I fear it is too late for that, they already have whole boroughs etc, I think they just need to go, all of them, it is to late, put them in camps and /or sterilize them, they are vermin though not even vermin blatantly make it known they want to eradicate their host country, they are below vermin.

the BBC aren't complete SJW panderers which is why this annoys me. They're leftist but not completely SJW
The other major networks are, though.

That terrorist ever listened to BBC radio 4?

Fucking sand niggers.

>Aaqil
That's a new one, original, not heard that name before.

It only took 3 decades for Muslim invaders to infiltrate and take over Europe.

Centuries ago they would have been beat back but now Europeans encourage the rape of their women and control of their people

What the fuck happened Europe.

Jews happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

Globalism and the EU.
We aren't allowed to control our immigration policies, and in areas where we can, it's met with EU pressure.
Erecting border fences betrays EU convention, blocking all refugees is just as "bad"
Countries defending themselves peacefully have been called a threat to the EU on multiple occasions.

The EU even spoke of overriding Greek national sovereignty by installing its own border guards in Greece, if Greece failed to combat the vast influx of migrants that other European leaders created.

The media doesn't help, it uses no shred of logic to argue that we should allow migrants. They show pictures of children, drown on beaches, and say "we need to accept migrants who arrive by boat, if we want less children to drown"

>Liberal scumbag BBC
>Christianity

Pick one

>government funded media allowing criticism
Gee user, why wouldn't they want that?

>You don't actually have to let them into your house to check though, since they're a private company, and have no right, even with a warrant.
Alternatively just let them inside and just say I don't watch BBC or Channel 4. It's that simple you fucking moron.

>bbc's future is secured for another 11 years
>people immediately start calling for more multicultralism
Why the fuck didn't the Tories nuke the BBC like they were planning to. Fucking cowards.

>Alternatively just let them inside and just say I don't watch BBC or Channel 4. It's that simple you fucking moron.
Not the user you replied to but you are wrong . . .oh so wrong.

>i provide an idiot proof step by step guide to how to deal with the tv license goons
>y-y-y-you're wrong
You sure showed me.

>brits pay their license for this

excelent, we should let the bbc be controlled entirely by imams. The more apparent it becomes the faster everything will fall apaprt

No you provided an idiots guide.

It's nothing to do with watching BBC or C4 it's ANY live TV.

And you don't invite them into your house either, if they see an aerial plugged in - then you have just framed yourself.

Stopped talking bullshit.

PAY YOUR LICENSE FEE AND SUPPORT THIS DAMNIT!

THE VAN WILL KNOW IF YOU'RE LYING!

>britcucks

live feed from Israëli raids on palestine incoming :-O

>He funds the BBC

>brits pay their license for this

You pay for a TV license too France.

Listen you fucking retard. The TV license is to pay for BBC and Channel 4, so they have funding to create the programs that they are. If you watch the mentioned channels you have to pay the TV license, you have to contribute your fair share in exchange for the ability to view these programs that you're paying for.

Every other channel is fair game, such as ITV because it's funded by the ad revenue. Then ofcourse if you pay for Sky you can watch whatever the fuck you want on there, providing it's not Channel 4 or BBC.

>Every other channel is fair game, such as ITV because it's funded by the ad revenue
No have no idea what you are talking about kid . . .seriously.

I think you are just messing around now, nobody can be as genuinely retarded as you.

>if you pay for Sky you can watch whatever the fuck you want on there, providing it's not Channel 4 or BBC.
Jesus Christ you are stupid.

>y-y-you know no idea what you're talking about
>y-y-you are stupid
You're no better than Carl the cuck.

yeah but we dont have sir ahmed the imam like you
yet

Uh oh

Memeing aside what's really interesting is that guy who refused to pay it because of terrorism.

>Guy ends up in court for refusing to pay his licence
>Says he won't pay it because the BBC fund terrorists and if he's funding the BBC he's also guilty of funding terrorism which is (obviously) a much worse charge
>Actually wins the case
>Has to pay court costs which is more than the licence fee

See people see the end part and think "well the courts showed him, all they've said is "well if you won't pay that, we'll make an example of you"", but that's completely unimportant. What is important is that this fella went to a court of law, called the BBC out on funding terrorism, provided evidence and the court agreed. So the real question is, why isn't Ban British Culture being held accountable for their part in genocide? I'm really starting to worry now because when the day of the rope comes The Hague might not be big enough to house all of the traitors.

Says you with your stupid online stuttering.

You lost - deal with it.