Shotato

shotato

any stories
or twinks?

heart pupils tho

Hey shotacons I have a request. Right now I'm feeling pretty dick with a high fever. So could someone post a shota with a fever and someone taking his temperature with their dick.

I sucked a 10yo

more undies

I got sucked by a 12 y/o

> Me 10yo, sucked my best friend
> Loved it, wanted to do it more
> Tried to make him force me, because I loved to be submissive
> He didn't understand, I ended up stopping sucking his dick because he didn't want to feel rapey

> I was a stupid kid

Me too, but I was 13

I was 14. Wish we did more, but I hesitated, kinda regret that decision now.

he was the one to hesitate, and I didn't try to further convince him, because I was afraid of being called "homo"... Yes I regret it, so much

Gonna sleep, cya homos.

same
bbl

I didn't save any of my camp counselor stories saved, sorry user. Its about to storm here and I have to "monitor" the boys while they watch this movie so I probably can't greentext any more now. I'm still waiting for these guys to figure out a movie now. I'd suggest something but I don't know what the boys would like.

I wish I could go back to that moment, I wouldn't hesitate at all

show them some of your cp, that should get things groovin

Nah. I wiped my shota pics before I came.

Spent a summer as a "sex slave" six years ago. I'm too afraid to say how old I was, but anyway mom and dad had just divorced and I didn't get allowance because of family reasons. So I performed sexual favors to my big brother's friends to buy PS3 games. Back then I was a console game collector but grew out of them and joined the mustard race later on.

I did that when I ran away when I was 11. Gotta eat somehow.

Disgust and disbelief?

Lucky bastard...

What did he taste like?

I got sucked by a 10yo.

tasted like shota.

Loli or shota?

I have never tasted shota, i bet it tastes yummy. :(

Either y'all are lying out your ass, or y'all were some kinky kids.

That said, my and my best friend used to jerk off together all the time.
He once asked me to put it in his butt but my mom walked in on us and we never tried again.

Dude this is pretty much a gay-only shota thread.

Can anyone translate that?

Yeah sure !

" sushi sushi bento nani fuji ! "

You are welcome...

I swear to Lord Jesus above that if you try to make a fool of me again I'll burrito your taco.

Ok, I'm off to shower. Toodles.

>tfw you used to think sex was just rubbing your dicks together and rubbing your dicks against the other boys asshole
>had "sex" when I was younger but never lost my virginity

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I-I can't refuse such a nice proposal user Sama...

>Big shirt
>Nothing else

perfect boy

not bad... kik?

Like a 12 year old

I took a shower with my 11yo cousin yesterday. We went swimming in undies too but he ditched his and I followed.

>also gave him a massage but I didn't touch you know where

When I was 10 me and a 9 year old played wit h each other's dicks often. We would lay on top of each other and rub them together. He was the one who started it, he called it sox and legs. We got caught by my mom eventually. Didn't see him again.

Time to bring in more shota

Details

About what part?

Every thing

Ew

sauce? xD

sauce on the artist

Well I took him camping because school starts this month and he still hadn't went. His parents didn't want to take him, so I rented out a shitty cabin and decided to take him myself. The skinny dipping thing was innocent enough. He wears tighty whiteys and they were obviously transparent after he got out of the water. I teased him about it and he took them off. Then he prompted me to do the same because "its not like I can see it when you are in the water"

Showering together was because the cabin was absolute shit at heating up the water. You had 5, maybe 10, minutes of warm water. Neither of us wanted to shower with cold water so we just showered together. I helped him towards the end when the warm water started to get cold.

Massage was just because we hiked all day and he was sore. We showered and he laid on the bed and talked to me while I made him feel better.

Any shota wearing 1piece swimsuits?