I am so desperate for release from my chastity belt

I am so desperate for release from my chastity belt.

I posted my emlalock account over in /hc/ asking politely if people would remove a day from my chastity time so I could have quicker access to my lock's combo. Someone has started messing with me and others are writing scripts to keep adding days to my sentence. They've added over two months so far. They keep talking about botnets and all kinds of stuff I don't understand! I'm afraid!

I thought I was going to be locked in this thing for a week. I cannot take it for that long, and I am afraid for how long they will make me stay locked for. I am seriously upset about it right now.

PLEASE HELP ME by going to the following link and subtracting one day for me. Please don't add more time. I really need to be released! Thank you!

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=icq34vssqkjv9of3h0fj

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk wtf this even is, but i added a day just because it sounds like youre up to some fag shit.

One day added for you, bro. Enjoy!

NO!!!! Come on, please. Subtract days, please don't add. I can't take this thing anymore. I've been in for a few weeks!

Added day

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

adding a day for those nice dubs.

>rping this hard

Shit, you're right. Lets turn this into a roll game where we add days for dubs.

Subbed 1 day because a fly in my room triggers my fly-fear

Subbed a day, faggot.

Dubs! Add a day

i dont get it, why would a guy need access to their dick?
it looks like you can pee in it and its not like you have a gf or anything so why?

Lol i already voted and can't see the date. What date is this fag up to so far?

Kek. Get some fucking wirecutters you dipshit. that lock will cut off like butter.

OCD I guess? Guys are weird lol.

wtf is this shit
also i added a day

Added a day. Maybe it will break you of your degenerate fetish, faggot

I think OP died. Guess we can make this a thread for sick perverts who like this kind of thing.

I keep connecting to a different country with my VPN so I can keep voting

No, I'm still here. Trying to figure out how to delete a thread.

another day, another day. Saving this link to see if I can keep adding every day.

Lol what date are you up to now? Degenerate

I think you need different ip addy. Try through vpn lol.

I added a day because you're too dumb to clip the lock, pussy

its sometime in october

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country
>There are 206 sovereign states, of which 193 states are members of the United Nations, two states have observer status at the U.N. (the Holy See and Palestine), and 11 other states are neither a member or observer at the U.N.
lol

More like locktober amirite

this

He looks weak tbh. I don't think he can do it without asking someone for help.

Holy shit hahahaha

Idiot! Suck a cock and beat it into ur mouth fag.

Or what?

Don't have key or freedom?

Added a day

Added 3 days (home, 2 cells) enjoy faggot

If you get off wifi on your phone, your IP changes I think. Could probably add two more days

>december
Aww, how sweet. Sup Forums is setting up a christmas present for him.

Phone has same IP as computer when on wifi. Had to use cell network

ah going to add a day from my cell. OP you still there? what options are you considering?

Just saw it off if anything

suicide mostly.

added, lets make him way a few years

Post vids of sissy gasms plz

added a day

Oh, don't be so drastic. Maybe it's just because I'm an old guy now, but time seems to fly by when you're busy. Bury yourself in coursework, go visit a foreign country, catch some sun on a beach - hell, you could even chat up some ladies. They'll probably think you're such a gentleman for not trying to bang them on the first date, lol.
Anyway, added a day.

Those locks will give if you just yank the pad hard enough. Must be real chintzy tin inside. Now you know, faggot, how easy it is to open that lock.

I have one of those too!

>they have electronic chastity now
What a time to be alive. Wheres my fucking flying car?

>visit a foreign country
just be careful of metal detectors. You don't want to have to explain what's going on to TSA or worse to drop your trousers

Added a day, we are now up to january 22, 2018. OP, what is going through your mind right now? Are you planning on cutting your dick off?

Is a 5" dick small?

Oh nevermind. It's a photograph system.
I wonder if there would be a market for electronic chastity though.

Is this the pictured cocks dom tricking Sup Forums into increasing his sentence.

>Wheres my fucking flying car?
Sorry dude, the timeline got fucked up a little. But hey we got sex robots instead!

Actually I found out the other day there are bluetooth controlled padlocks on the market.

Honestly if I did not have such a disdain for chastity stuff I would tap that market myself.

Crack a cold one with the boyz,,..., New discord server with pretty much no rules come join. discord/ 77wrrsa

Noice

Same. I was thinking of making site like in the OP where adding days was free but removing them cost money. Only problem is I'm smart but lazy, but without the smart.

I took a day off because I am a nice guy

I'll make it in 6-8 months time. drop me a message

This.
I like dominice and submission and sissies s much as the next guy but chastitiy is retarded.

Kek.
I say we stop here then.

chastity sounds fucking miserable as a single person. why even bother? i thought it kind of tied in with bdsm/femdom.

The present is a nother year in the cage

Or you know, take it off?

Next christmas would be perfect.

I feel bad because OP doesnt have the lock combo to take it off. Now he has to wait till 2018 LUL rip

this shit is satanic.

I don't think he can, he seems pretty useless.

He would brute force it by then.

Just cut that shit off are you retarted?

Break the fucking lock. Grab a boltcutter and breakit open, or break the middle tube

Added a day enjoy being locked for life faggot