SWEDEN YES !!!!!1111

The Swedish government: "The Islamic State is not commiting genocide"

The two ruling parties in Sweden - the Social Democrats and the Green Party - argue that ISIS does not commit crimes against humanity.

In recent days, the Swedish Parliament voted on whether the mass killings carried out by ISIS in the areas of Syria and Iraq on the civilian population should be called genocide or not. All political parties, except the two ruling parties in the debate preceding the vote, unanimously ruled that the murders especially those made on Christian minorities and the Kurds are genocide.

According to the newspaper Dagen - during voting only the Sweden Democrats, Liberals and Christian Democrats supported the proposal recognizing the mass killings by IS a crime against humanity. In addition, three more parties abstained.

- Unfortunately, it seems that the Swedish Parliament sends a disturbing signal as not to define acts of IS as genocide. I think it is shameful! - Exclaimed Julia Kronlid, deputy of the Sweden Democrats, in the debate before the vote.

Since 2014 the Islamic State commits mass murders. Thousands of Christians and Yezidi were killed. A huge number of women were enslaved and used as sex slaves while hundreds of thousands of people are persecuted because of their religion or origin.

Sauce(in polish):
ndie.pl/szwedzki-rzad-panstwo-islamskie-dopuszcza-sie-ludobojstwa/
Sauce(swedish):
dagen.se/sex-partier-erkande-folkmord-bara-tre-rostade-ja-1.723834

SWEDEN YES.

But seriously what the fuck Sweden? They aren't even hiding their agenda anymore.

>yfw swedes call srebrnica a genocide but not what isis is doing in middle-east
what a bunch of muslim-loving cucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Serbs don't hijack planes and blow up concert halls when you hurt their feelings.

What we need is Serbian immigration to Sweden, that should fix that problem.

What the fuck Sweden. This isn't funny anymore

Wow, I am now in the #TrumpTrain

>swedish women

ironically we have some 90s war refugees in sweden already

>yfw Sweden is too much of a good goy
Wew, you'd expect them to babble all the "muh isis is not islam, muh tiny majority.." crap, but they actually don't want to offend ISIS. THEY DON'T WANT TO OFFEND THEM

TOPKEK

I don't even.

If you haven't decided/found out yet, Sweden is finished, just nuke the place, not even a deus vult can save it.

Daily reminder that Dutchbat did nothing wrong.

#notallISIS

#ISISwelcome

srsly tho, why is this even up for a debate? why would they want to portray a terrorist orgnization in positive light in any way?

I feel like at some point I got transported to some bizzaro universe and now I can't escape back to my home universe.

Please get out of Sweden, we have plenty of land over here to give. Better then the abos having it.

There are a bunch of them around. The problem is the first generation that comes there is so-so, most of them are ok.

The ones born and raised in the foreign countries, are almost nigger tier. They somehow manage to retain the worst parts of Serbian culture, while adopting the worst parts of Austrian or Swedish culture.

But i suppose after that some of them integrate. Still not a streamlined process by any means.

This is good. Every happening is another log in their funeral pire

I would leave if I could.

that is actually disgusting desu

IT'S THE JOOS, RIGHT?

#notallISIS

Thought police prevent emigration?

Not sure what I'll do but we can all agree that this country is a lost cause.

Fuck our politicians, holy shit.

>Daily reminder that Dutchbat did nothing
this is enough kek

Know the feeling. Been feelin it since I joined Sup Forums

why?most of them are adults.
the only fucked up whore is the one that lost count when she was 12.

We might rob you but we won't blow you up or demand Sharia :^)

Shit I thought it was a joke you also have jodel in Sweden? With such a name I expected it to be some app only used in some parts of Switzerland. I learned something today.

Also, someone from Denmark just posted on jodel in my town. Do you have some sweet Swedish-Denmark bant I could use?

Had a Swedish girlfriend, lived there for a bit. And Swedish girls are almost without exception a mess of daddy issues, mommy issues, abandonment issues you fucking name it.

The average girl loses her virginity at the age of 13.

Mentally they are a wreck. Careful with that, senpai

This

I can't mock sweden. It's not just depressing.

Sometime, I mistake the news for a Sup Forums thread.

C U C K E D BEYOND BELIEF

Everything is just too sad to joke about at this point, I can barely think of any bantz.

>Green Party
infiltrated by isis and other jihadists by those tolerant swedes. You know the terrorist are just misunderstood let's let them rule our country.
>soon

So in other words, the so-called refugees are actually not fleeing anything.

>jodel
insecure, compromised
Do not use. German auth have gone through peoples shit tons of times

NORMIE GET OUT

REEEEEEEEE

Exactly.

And when it comes to the important issues we agree on most of them.

Serbia is, i imagine, like most Eastern European countries. The cars are a bit older, houses a bit more run down and the roads are not quite as good as in the west.

But things are roughly as they should be.

There are no marauding gangs of beheaders or weekly suicide bombings by religious sects, because it's a fellow European country.

Good argument. Muh ISIS wants you to close borders - doesn't make sense after this

Who would thought a thing like that?

the greenparty was formed here as a front for one thing only, legalize cannabis.

I know many of the peeps in that start actually. They used env. for cover and not just be "duuude weed" party. It has since been hijacked. In sweden by jihadist, here by commies and extreme leftists.

It's now a cultural marxism party of worst sort here. Oslo faggots fucking voted in over 10% of them I think.. fucking homos

Guys remember, if you don't let them in they might become violent, but remember they are normal peaceful people just like us.

Where do I sign up for a semester abroad at swedish university?

>each day we go further and further down the drain

Dude i have no fuckin idea, but your Uni should have some exchange programs.

I just was there on and off at my girlfriends place.

Also if you try doing that, be sure to make some friends and contacts quick. Social interaction is fairly ''clique-y'' in Sweden.

>Liberals

Just a reminder that "Liberals" and "Liberalism" in Northern Europe can be anything from centrist to moderate conservative to libertarian.

Look at their policies rather than their party names and claimed ideological positions.

Oh dear, Sweden's turning in to a monster again. Remember when it was sterilizing people. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I know they don't mean to, but if you start putting the wishes of a minority over the desires of the majority, that's what happens.

I dunno mate. In Switzerland they cut the budget of the Police in charge of everything related to cyber criminality and as a result they just can't keep up with their regular work (check what's on the mobile phone of the perps etc).

Still, it's not great and you have to be cautious I guess but sometimes you have some nice bants. Someone asked some music for an "african themed party". The more upvoted answer was "The OST of the planet of the apes".

I need education and money to move.

Well go and get some then you lazy fuck.

Hurts my brain to see guys like you crying over Abduls and then you are literally the same.

Too late. In 3 - 5 years this country will be close to uninhabitable for white people.

Do what most of your people do and get a fake tan

It's been going on for decades.

Bachelor at uni is 3 years. Do it well and you're ready to move.

Stop making excuses.

I met a Finnish qt with slightly crooked teeth on the airport.

Should have went for it, senpai

Does anyone know if I have work abroad if I become an engineer in robotics?

As an engineer you definitely will

If you are good at what you do, you'll find work anywhere with pretty much any skill.

SWEDEN YES

holy fucking shit can we nuke sweden already?

but seriously, how can you accept this, why aren't you rioting yet?

please let this ride fucking end

It's their mindset, their culture, their indoctrination.

Most of them are too ignorant to care. The ones who do care don't know where to start, there's too few of them, and they are without organization.

It never really ends, senpai.

Just fly to the US(Colorad would be a good state) and stay. You wont get deported.

As for education you could just apprentice as an electrician or plumber. Good money in that

You can't build a stable and functional long-term relationship with a woman who has fucked 20 guys by 20.

Reminder that the green party was outed as being infiltrated by muslims

B-b-but ISIS has hijacked Islam.