Going to be trying LSD pretty soon, like next week sometime (hopefully)...

Going to be trying LSD pretty soon, like next week sometime (hopefully). I've read stories on Erowid and Bluelight about experiences but for some reason it's all vague as shit ("I was traveling on enlightening blades of existence and before me was warmth and love", I mean, wtf??) and I guess I'm looking for mostly the physical sensations. I'm only experienced in weed, amphetamines, opiates and DXM and I'm pretty sure this will be the most intense. But I really wanna know more about it, like, what's the physical sensations, what should I expect, etc. Also I don't really have a lot of alone time so is it okay to take at night when the 'rents are asleep?

Also, general drug thread cause drugs r awesome and why not

>is it okay to take at night when the 'rents are asleep?
The trip lasts like 12 hours when I took 2 hits. If you're cool with not being able to fall asleep then go for it

The reason its vague nonsensical terms is because its hard to put words to experience.
Horrible idea to do acid at night while your parents sleep/not have a watcher.

When you hear someone talking about an acid trip, and they start saying "oh the devil came and talked to me and blah blah blah" it's horseshit. Acid is a mental high. You can visuals, but think of it like a daydream. You can see what's going on but only because mental you are allowing it. So people who claim this physical sights and interactions it's just bullshit.

I can get my brother to tripsit until I peak.

Yeah that was my theory. Honestly makes me want to try it even more.

I've taken it various times and DO NOT MIX IT WITH WEED and don't take more than 100 ug I've had some terrifying experiences while tripping, like seeing yourself die in the most horrific ways you can imagine and believe it
it feels really weird tho you like feel your organs inside your body see some rad stuff it looks like bad cgi from like old movies most of the time tho and you can get depressed the next day but all good the day after

The key is set and setting. DON'T take it if you're in a bad mood, depressed, in an uncomfortable place, etc. It will drastically enhance any negatives or positives. It's best to experience in nature. And by that I don't mean your local inner city park. Don't EXPECT anything. I know it's not what you want to hear but it's true, and the best way to experience it. In a good mood and with good surroundings, LSD feels like complete bliss, TO ME. Don't take it if you have a big ego. If you are afraid to lose your sense of self then psychedelics just aren't for you. Good luck!

Yeah I want to take it in nature, as I've heard that's the best place to take it, but my friend who might try it with me says he doesn't want to bc mainly he's a pussy.

Mixing LSD with weed is perfectly safe and amazing to boot. Just don't do it if you aren't used to intense psychedelic experiences, really. And especially not on the come up, this is where most people fuck up and have a bad trip. It's best around the halfway mark or coming down, to keep the trip alive so to speak.

I wouldn't trip with that friend tbh. Might make for a bad time. The last thing you want is to be frying and have a friend freaking out.

Well honestly things like that can happen on LSD. Take 10 hits and you'll understand, lmao.

Yeah I think I'll just do acid the first few times and then start mixing with other drugs. But weed goes good with a lot of things. Smoking weed + Adderall = most intense happiness I've ever experienced

Don't jack off on acid please. I nearly broke my cock

Don't take more than 100ug. The high will not get better with more. You will just increase chance of a bad trip significantly m

Do it somewhere in nature/outside, that you feel comfortable. At least do it somewhere where you have access to outside. Taking lsd in doors is very different than when you take it outside or go outside. If you are having a bad trip indoors, going outside significantly helps. Trust.

Be in a location that you feel comfortable. Not somewhere too public for example.

Do it with friends that you feel comfortable with

Have joints food and water at the ready. Good to have coke (the drink) and other sugary drinks or food. Lsd can drop your glucose, leading to a bad trip.

/best advice that you will ever get guaranteed.

PhD Neuroscientist who has done LSD like 10 times. Listen to me and have fun

Found the fake acid user.

You can't say how anyone will react to it. If you take less than 200 ug, you'll be fine. It's an intense and long-lasting trip, so beware. I've done it three times now, and every time has been different

Thanks for the advice man. Duly noted. :)

Ok buddy, eat a strip or 2 of REAL acid and tell me that. Once you reach a high enough dose the barrier between what's in your mind and in reality doesn't exist. AKA your subconscious is overlaid onto reality.

Okay edgy faggot. Just because you had a mindfucking experience with two tabs (too much) that definitely led to a big portion (if not most) of the trip being a bad trip, it doesn't mean you have to fuck up other peoples trips. Take 100ug and have fun. LSD is the best drug when not taking it like a retard.

Is it hard to act cool on acid? Like are you dodging hallucinations and running from purple wolves and shit

Physically for the most part I felt energized, something akin to a jittery buzz that wasn't unpleasant at all. A lot of times my physical sense of being was affected by the visuals I was experiencing. For instance one tied I zoned out on a storm drain. I was drawn to it because the sound of the rushing water was unique, almost metallic and muffled in quality. I could feel the high metallic pings of the water rushing through the drain.

Another time I got one of those Hitchcock, everything-is-being-pulled-toward-the-background effects that in turn gave me a sense of an elongated body and appendages. Warm bright lights could make me feel airy and
warm and sometimes sharp bright lights made me feel naked, cold and exposed.

Shadows danced a lot and flashed in bright colors. Wood grain breathes, and wood grain in darker lighting with intermittent spot lights will absolutely swell giving the sense that I'm a part of a larger organism.

*one tied = one time

If I take 100 ug or less, the trip kind of stays away and I just feel really weird and uncomfortable. I'm in between tripping and not tripping if I take 100. For me, 150 is the ideal dose, though I have done up to 300. For a first time user I would recommend 100-150.
I've actually been a tripsitter today for a first-timer that took 110. Never seen anybody so happy

Maybe 150ug would be okay. Definitely no more than that. Probably sweet spot is 100ug-120ug depending on how you metabolise drugs

what is ug and how much ug is a hit? strip?

I never said I had a bad time or a bad trip.
and how am I trying to fuck up other peoples trips?? Did you even read my post? You definitely haven't had the good stuff. Calling me edgy, look back and see who the edgy one is, child.

1 LSD paper can come in different quantities. Usually it can range from 100ug or 200ug. You should ask your dealer how much it contains

ug stands for micrograms, which is what LSD is dosed in.

Shut up bitch boy you know you had a portion of your LSD trip being bad/uncomfortable with 2 blots. Fuck off. Wish drug users were more honest with their drug taking experiences.

if you need 200ug to trip your shit probably fucking sucks

Why would I want to lie and spread misinformation? You're so hypocritical it's hilarious. It's funny you're talking about such a self analytical drug like LSD. Something you should think about doing. Your time is coming. lol.

I'm talking about eating 20 hits of acid. Not 2 hits, TWO STRIPS. Does anyone fucking read? Or do you just spout monkey sounds before completing comprehension?

Your post doesn't even make sense.

lol. Yeah I've done like 500ug+ and definitely things become more of a reality than on lower doses. The little things that you're like, "Oh man, I'm tripping" become, "What the fuck? The flushing toilet water is a black hole trying to suck me in"

Of course it wouldn't make sense because you obviously don't have a brain.

First time I took lsd, I took 200, which was definitely too much. After that I experimented with doses and came to the conclusion that 150 was my sweet spot. I think it depends on how big you are and what kind of person you are

Yeah, 200ug is my festival/show dose... 300 is my me and gf staying home and multiple orgasms

Ofc, I don't have a brain Ive only studied it throughout my academic life and have a PhD in Neuroscience from a UK university. LMAO. You piece of shit.

Yeah I'm 15 and live with my dad too. Gosh I really hate my life.

Ohaaa same next week first time lsd gonna be nice

when i dropped acid i remember a vague feeling of not being able to feel my teeth and swear to you i was looking at myself in 3rd person view it was pretty fucked

wish I could still get acid, been yrs.

oldfag usually on other containment boards

Not op but doing 200 next week for first time????is that ok?

300 is fun, but it's really a new level of tripping and it's very intense. If I want a fun day with friends we take 150, if I want a more serious trip I take 250-300.

only thing that sucks about it is the way you geeks talk about many micrograms you're going to be ingesting, as if you know the chemist involved.

200 is much, but if you come in an upwards spiral it's not necessarily bad. But you'll have to do your best. I took 200 the first time too. It was tricky and chaotic and fun, but it lasted too long imo