Warcraft 2016 1080p EUR Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-EMLHDTEAM-JATO

>Warcraft 2016 1080p EUR Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-EMLHDTEAM-JATO

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

>pirating shit movies

What the fuck are you doing OP?

is it unironically- or ironically shitty?

The movie is 8 years too late. What do you think?

Director's cut when?

I seriously have no clue, do you have to be part of some secret club to enjoy the movie?

No, but it definitely helps. It's perfectly watchable if you're unfamiliar with Warcraft, but if you're a lorefag there's a lot of nice, sensible references to catch.

unironically

I played WoW from vanilla to Wotlk
it didn't make any sense to me and the ork babbie freaked me out
had to close down the screen for a few seconds in order to cringe for a while

it's based off the lore before WoW

movie sucks

Travis Fimmel and Paula Patton can't act their way out of a paper bag. Ben Foster hams it up as Medivh to such a degree that you can't help but be convinced that he was doing it to fuck with Duncan. Dominic Cooper is overrated as fuck and also has a distractingly tiny peahead. And Ruth Negga as Taria Wrynn was awful (and was obviously done to appease the Tumblr crowd).

It's honestly one of the worst casts I've ever seen assembled.

no way in hell such a small force would fight a foreign horde of green skinned monsters all by themselves
They came from a fucking other dimension or planet, how could anyone in Azecuck deny this?
It just redeems 10% of the epicness it implies
Seriously you could've gone anywhere but it's just the run of the mill mediocre cheap effect adventure flick

Meh not gonna watch again that shit fest.

>implying it wasn't pure kino

>but if you're a lorefag there's a lot of nice, sensible references to catch
Not really. It was just a bastardized version of the WC1 story

this movie sucked so fucking bad

Lol I forgot this movie existed

How did it turn out? I remember there was a kind of proto-Suicide Squad sperglord backlash against critics

Asian elf

is he supposed to buy them retard?

can any of you niggas tell me where to find this rip, literally tried every torrent site I know and not come across a new 1080p rip, da fuck?

For me, I found it confusing. It just Started in the middle with no backstory. Then ended with no conclusion. I'm guessing they had a trilogy or something planned ?

>I just Started in the middle
you're supposed to start it at the beginning idiot

did you just make this fucking release up asshole, I can't find this shit anywhere

Aren't Nelves based off east asians? What's the problem here?

I mean at least they weren't black elves
what are they supposed to do, only cast whites for all the azeroth races?

Great film, thanks for the tip OP

tell me where the fuck you found it man!

>EUR

no

awwwwwwww shit

was fucking horrible
the faggot that played khadgar was the absolute worst of it

what does it even mean

Never which makes zero sense. I can't think of another movie that feels like so many cuts were just abrupt scene changes with stuff missing. Probably would still be a shit movie anyway but still, seems like the obvious choice to make a longer cut. How come Zack gets away with it so easily?