It was great to see a film with so many interesting characters

>it was great to see a film with so many interesting characters
>The Joker scenes were a real treat when they appeared (just when he was getting more interesting and so unpredictable, the scenes would sadly end)
>The comedy did not at all feel forced, the film managed to have a lot of great emotional drama scenes along with some comedy in various places
>Will Smith was perfectly cast. His scenes reminded me of his good old Bad Boys, Wild Wild West days
>The lighting and cinematography was perfect. I loved the camera takes in the chemical pool scene with Harley/Joker and that "Gangsta" song worked so well as an instrumental especially when Joker is sitting in that room before he goes out to try to find Harley
>That kitchen interrogation scene was brilliantly set up by director David Ayer: having a guy in the background constantly banging on a meat board with a cleaver while we wait for the Joker to show up. The sounds that Jared Leto made were just so unusual and bizarre and that's what I loved about his Joker

It's an 8/10 in my opinion. Of course you can argue that the editing ruined it from being a masterpiece but I am not thinking about the editing when I give it this score out of 10.

This film had a way more impression on me than Captain America Civil War did (which went over the top with its action scenes when Suicide Squad had no big battle scenes at all. There was only 3 action sequences: the street battle which dealt with Deadshot defeating the swarm, the office fight and then the end Enchantress fight).

After seeing it in the cinema, it so left me with wanting more. Such a better film than Batman V Superman and I am actually looking more forward to seeing the Suicide Squad again than I am for the Justice League.

>>Will Smith was perfectly cast. His scenes reminded me of his good old Bad Boys, Wild Wild West days

It reminded you of those because it was the same fucking character, god forbid Will Smith play anybody but himself.

They really went out of their way to make him a turbonigger

What did you think of Harley?

Everyone loves to hate but but SS is my fav movie this year.
I really enjoyed it and would like a sequel.
More Harley and Joker as well.
It'd be cool to see more of Katana as well.

>mfw i find a new reaction image out of this shitty picture for this shitty movie

So you like the soul jurrr, huh?

Cut all the best shit...

It was ok... But still. What the fuck was WB smoking? Cocks?

Robocop?

>This film had a way more impression on me than Captain America Civil War did

MEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are right

dcu feels vast, like there's history and a lot of stuff going on, marvel u feels thin, empty

The part my girlfriend and i laughed at the most was when batman punches harley quinn in the face

pure kino

She was awesome. So much like the video game/cartoon personality

Yes we so need more Katana

I watched with my gf and she loved it. I thought it was pure meh_

Based DC making movies for girls and minorities at last, not taking credit either

Literally everyone laughed at that at my theatre.

same
v problematic

Captain America wouldn't punch a subdued woman in the face.

>It's an 8/10 in my opinion.

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter.

>subdued
Harley was coming at Batfleck with a knife.

The Joker senes were fucking awful

leto joker was pleb filter, itt: you're a pleb

this desu senpai

m8 I'm a DChad and even I can admit that this movie was trash
>most boring fight scenes ever
>every scene could have been edited better
>Joker scenes cut

How did they get away with this?