DAILY REMINDER YOU LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS ARE LITERALLY THE MOST CRINGELORD FAGGOTS ON EARTH! ALSO...

DAILY REMINDER YOU LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS ARE LITERALLY THE MOST CRINGELORD FAGGOTS ON EARTH! ALSO, NORTH KOREA MEMES FOR THE AUXILIARY MEMEWAR WHEN THE REAL ONE STARTS!

Why is everybody thinking somethings going to happen? Not up to date on news right now

WLONG! Not growing to happen

>MEMEWAR
>cringe

Me neighbor is always preaching communism and he never shares his money. Why??
He always says he'll call the cops.
That capitalist pawn!

daily reminder you inbred trumptards will be among the first drafted.

Only liberal cuck faggots don't want to nation build in NK and assert conservative patriot dominance

Suck my 1inch dick mutherfucker

Yup. Have a (You) based user! ;)

They also fail to be manly constantly

I hope the asian version wins

I strangely remember the argument 15 years ago
>Only liberal cuck faggots don't want to nation build in Iraq and assert conservative patriot dominance.

It was true then, it's true now. #MAGA

What's it like being a fat, neck-bearded chickenhawk, OP?

Why is it that conservative patriot dominance destroys, and makes insurgents/terrorists in every country it touches?

>tfw denied military due to homicidal and suicidal tendencies. And i hate Trump. Kek

welcome oldfriend :)

because someone needs to buy all these weapons america produced

lol libcuck

libcuck with dubs, unlike your faggot ass

yeah, faggot.

Why is it that parasitic liberalism destroys every country it infests with self imposed cuckoldry on a national level
>see Sweden

Ohhhhhh you mean when the cuck meme didn't exist yet
Ok cool
Thanks

Anymore? because for that conservative shitshow there's Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Iran.
Let's see, it was hippy faggots at the time, so sorry for not using the correct buzzword

I mean, you do have a point.
The Middle East was, and is, a chaotic wasp nest from hell.
Poking it just made the problem spread to everyone.

Successful tests of ICBM technology
+
successful miniaturization of nuclear warhead and successful pairing to aforementioned ICBM tech according to new documents released.
+
Trump says they must immediately give up their nuclear program or they will see "fire and fury like the world has never seen"
+NK says they will launch an attack on Guam
+Trump says we will destroy them
+ NK says they are working on operation to nuke Guam by middle of the month.
I'm probably missing a little bit but that seems to be the gist of it right now.

Trump is a pussy and NK called him on his fire fury bluff. Trump was saying that with his arms crossed and anyone with half a brain knows you cant take someone serious when they show body language like that.