Newfag here. Is Nigel Farrage red-pilled?

Or is he a "kike"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ask because my mate sent me this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

I know the EU is semi-communist and so I assume pol is against it. Does pol like nige?

Neither

Ideologically he's a libertarian-conservative.

So nigel is just irrelevant on pol? Who in britain is redpilled then?

He's very red pilled and intelligent, but unlike Sup Forums, he is absolutely against discrimination of any kind.

He's fighting the good fight that's all you need.

If you need someone who's redpilled then Nick Griffin or Tommy Robinson is up your street, although some people say Tommy is controlled by anti-muslim jews.

>Newfag here.

LURK MOAR before posting.

That kind of disqualifies him from being considered redpilled.

Isn't nick griffin full neo-nazi? I can't see him making any political difference unless he calms it down

I'm trying mate

>newfag
To Earth?

Farage is very good at hiding his power level, his public political stances are just there to appease the British moderates.

He knows the greatest threat to Britain is the EU and uncontrolled immigration. He's based.

To pol

He is right in what he says but he it too far right for todays Politics in Britain, he not the right man for the job either.

not really. if you discriminate against someone it's because you feel threatened by them. if you believe in discriminating against a certain group then you must also believe people have the right to discriminate against you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

This

Are Nige and his party have almost single-handedly gotten us this referendum on the EU. UKIP has also become the third-party, and to a certain extent reinvigorated British politics.

Does he share most of the "red-pilled" stances of Sup Forums? No.

Racial realism - UKIP supports civic nationalism and does not accept former BNP members into the party. They do want to repeal legislation that makes racism illegal, though.

Opposition to Jewish influence - Nige has made reference to "Judeo-Christian values" a few times, he's addressed an organisation of British Jews and said that they "might be the most important people in the country" (he was joking, though).

In short, no, Nige is not redpilled.

Doesn't mean he's not a good thing.

Yeah Nige is a good guy.

Hating him for not calling for a race war is just being a purist.

Damn then I have him misunderstood

Where in the blue fuck did you get the idea that discrimination means someone is afraid of what they are discriminating against?

Speaking as an American, I like Farage quite a bit. And while I wish he WAS calling for a race war, that would, at present, ruin UKIP's credibility. So I agree with your assessment: Znigel isn't exactly red-pilled? But baby steps.

he's a clown

why do so many scotts hate Britain ?

*Nigel

Goddamn mobile keyboard.

You obviously created that video and made this thread to promote it

National Action