Haven't seen any rekt threads recently

Haven't seen any rekt threads recently

more

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

if it's gonna be pasta, can't it be fresh?

Because you weren't looking hard enough you degenerate piece of junk

Nobody asked you to say this

why the fuck are you looking at a rekt thread then!
also its just 1 video of a suicide, judgmental much.

Hehehehehehe

hi

well i might as well contribute... who likes the cartel?

sugoii shit n desu
Post more

Has any one got that vid of the guy exploding on the power lines?

superb owl

what a fuckin nightmare

Jogontoofar

why not help?
even if you're scared, you could move the care while closed, hit the dogs with the doors, honk the horn, fucking anything

What the fudge

>already dead at start of clip
k

She survived

Will never have sex again not even a companion will spend the rest of my life alone and miserable but cannot even get disability for it. Ultimate rekt.

What's that?

kek

It's like the little fucker is aging as the guy cuts

Colostomy bag?

The shit of that guy come out in this bag.

It gets me horny. I can't help it

newfags

Martin?

never having to wipe your ass again
look at the bright side

Oh shit. That's shitty.

Guess black lives don't really matter to their dogs.

Not to mention the god awful smell. What's the point of living mate?

I fucking hate dogs

fatty

your anus is on now your belly or something?

did they catch him?

kek, doggos want to play-e-yay.

They probably did it because he was a gay boy four were suspected of being one probably got a hard-on in the shower

>Will never have sex again not even a companion will spend the rest of my life alone and miserable but cannot even get disability for it
thats a blessing in disguise

Can't face the reality of life, user?

how tf do you end up with that

Dogs gotta eat too. Circle of life.
Don't interfere with nature.

That actually doesn't smell it all these are disposables it is only people who wear those nasty fucking drainables for a week that smell because insurance companies and Medicaid don't pay for anything else

He was a drug lords son from an opposing cartel. They told him to give himself up or they would kill his son. He let them kill his son.

Didn't know doggos were cannibals

If this one bothers you, here is your friendly reminder that those cartels members shot him up with meth so he would stay conscious and feel all of it.

Bitch didn't die
0/10

Awesome

Start posting fags

colostomy

During a colostomy, surgeons divert one end of the large intestine into a visible opening – known as a stoma – on the patient’s abdomen. A small pouch, or colostomy bag, is then placed over the stoma to collect waste products that would normally pass through a person's rectum and anus in the bathroom.

They do that to people with bowel cancer, crohn's disease or other colon disease.

Didn't the cops find out who the guy was and arrested him?

explain
you fucking faggot

Yep. Got arrested today

if he would have gave himself up they would have just killed both of them

colostomy
don't you fucking know how2read

lucky she lived. must've been terrifying.

I love u I wanna fuck u

Actually it's ileostomy, a colostomy still runs through the rectum. The operation to remove a colon however is called a colectomy.

I only got some YLYL Rekt. take it or leave it

That owl is a ninja.

Post more

I would be laughing so hard if I was there

big dude is trying not to lose his shit laughing.

Midgets can be pretty strong the best powerlifters are between 5 ft and 5 foot 9 and an actual midget as short as 3 foot 9 has benched on record as much as 385

Why? Did he call the police or something?

Jesus, that kid took it like a man. We should really start building the wall

sorry pal i dont have any more. google angry midget and you'll find it

lol this is the funniest shit

no he didn't he was crying and had a look of horror on his face you blind fuck

Dumb nigger anime poster

10/10

Did you not read the one quoted here?

What the fuck is this African jackass or something

The nigger slap

>being this new

Nobody is ever going to let you fuck them not even a faggot on Craigslist kill yourself

Lots of fappable material there

Kek that stupid panther

that's what you get for having shit reflexes

Shit, didn't see that. Poor kid

10/10 original certified nigga slaps (TM)

I'll answer your bait with honesty.. I asked my therapist why I view these threads.. she said that I do it, in a safe place, to validate that what I witnessed for the last 22 years was real and that other humans deal with violence and death. My question to you is ask yourself why your in this thread. If it offends you so much why even view it.

10/10 would eat that hot dog

story?

You may have, can't really be sure where this kitchen might be.

I couldn't imagine the look on her face when they show her the video and ask her wtf she thought she was doing

Is it not obvious?

Good indians, that old lady in orange even tried to reach for the dumb bitch in an attempt to save her. They usually don't care about this stuff.

my GF's done worse. every girl does this to 'her' man.

Your therapist is a stupid bitch and tell her that all therapists are charlatans. All behaviors are caused by chemicals in the brain and their behaviors are caused by chemical imbalances so go see a real doctor and get on medication

no, no they don't