Had one for like a year and its got black mold on it (or something that looks like black mold...

Had one for like a year and its got black mold on it (or something that looks like black mold, either way it doesn't come off with anything and it has never caused any problems so I gave up trying to remove it) and its really sticky now, not like sticky on your hands after you touch it but the entire thing feels sticky and gross and nothing like how smooth it was when I first got it.
How does Sup Forums fix theirs, do you know any way to make them fresh again?

toss it you should of got the care kit fam

Throw away and buy a fresh one u don't want mold on ur dick mate trust me

You can just fuck it right off, it's fine. It actually makes your dick turn black which is great cause it gets 20% larger and more satisfying for women

dishwasher

kek

So theres no way to make it clean again? Thats shitty. I'm not good on money right now so I can't just toss it but I probably will when I have enough money to buy a new one, I'll get the care kit next time I guess, it just seemed like a waste since it was a lot extra and it was already like 60 bucks.
Still waiting if anyone has any freshening ideas.

what abaut washing it with high-pressure water?

Leave it in salt water?

If it was anything other than a place you put your dick I'd say bleach or vinegar

sell it on ebay for 10-15 bucks and get a new one

Someone would buy that?

I might try that, it'd have to be a considerable amount of salt water though

Mine had the mold at the end, so I just cut it off with a scissor.
Problem solved.

Anyone else got tears despite using lube?

just rinse it with water and try to get it bonedry when you put it back in

Just soak it in bleach it and rinse it really well

this
It should take off a little bit of the plastic but black mold will be destroyed in the process

Maybe i'm just too paranoid but i really wouldn't want to risk getting remains of bleach
on
my
dick.

what is dat?

washing sponges, glass and rubber glove
don't think it feels good, but well - it's a poor mans fleshlight

couple of quick things: if you can avoid it, don't fuck your fleshlight raw -- you can get shitty condoms on amazon a few hundred for like $10. You don't need to worry about knocking your fleshlight up, but you don't want to get a urinary tract infection either.

secondly, you can stop your fleshlight from being super fucking sticky by putting cornstarch on it. Just get a handful and rub the fucker down on the outside, that'll return it back to feeling silky smooth.

get a puni dx its $100 buck and its so worth it

I'm balls deep in mine right now